Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yeoman

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Hi folks,

Understand that some of us here might have full height

mirrors in our living/dining room for various reasons esp

to beautify and magnify our limited area.

According to fengshui, does it matter how many pieces

of mirror are considered auspicious or inauspicious?

I heard 1 or 3 is good and 2 piece is not good.. true? :dunno:

Reason is becos 1 full piece mirror is usually not big enough

to cover the whole wall and normally will require a combination

of 2-3 pieces of mirror..

some said having too many pieces of mirror will seem like cutting

a person to many pieces when u r looking at the mirror..

Any comments? Thanks in advance to any advise~~

:sport-smiley-003:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

according to fs. one should not anyhow suka suka put mirrors unless adviced by a fsm.

not particular about numbers though.

i think it is important to know what is reflected on the mirror. ie. was told that it is not ideal to have 2 adjoining mirror in front of a dinning table. cos the image of the dining table on the mirror is actually split (signifies broken family??)

i think it is important to know what is reflected on the mirror. ie. was told that it is not ideal to have 2 adjoining mirror in front of a dinning table. cos the image of the dining table on the mirror is actually split (signifies broken family??)

how about if one big piece?

if you considering full height types, those types will require 2-3 mirror parts to join 1 big mirror 'cos it will be hard to carry a very big piece of mirror up to your place esp if you stay high floor. Other than that, not sure if ok with having 1 piece of mirror for dining area in terms of FS

how about if one big piece?

if you considering full height types, those types will require 2-3 mirror parts to join 1 big mirror 'cos it will be hard to carry a very big piece of mirror up to your place esp if you stay high floor. Other than that, not sure if ok with having 1 piece of mirror for dining area in terms of FS

:dunno: but nowadays all dining area always put a mirror, means will be more people to eat and means more luck isit true? :dunno::dunno:

:dunno: but nowadays all dining area always put a mirror, means will be more people to eat and means more luck isit true? :dunno::dunno:

i was told dat mirrors shouldn't be placed facing the areas where you will be seated for a period of time e.g. reflecting the sofa where you'll sit and watch TV, reflecting the dining table where you'll sit down and eat, and of cos, this is one common one where most pple noe - reflecting the bed where you'll sleep.

I read some info from the website.

Conclusion is generally if the mirror reflect good things like

abundance of food, crystals, basically good stuffs eg wealth,

then its good. Something like multiplying effect.

However, do not reflect things like uncleared rubbish, messy

area, or have them in such a way when u are looking at the

mirror, your head got chopped off or something to that effect.

Any truth in the above?

Appreciate comments from the pros~~.

My FSM passed me a stack on notes and one of them mentioned that

having 1 or 3 mirrors = auspicious

Not to have 2 piece mirror..

Not sure how true.. As i'm doing full height mirror for my living area,

hence, using 3 horizontal piece instead with the middle piece the largest.

from my personal experience, positioning mirrors that conforms to FS are very tricky. cannot face main door, cannot face window, preferably one big piece. must be very careful as mirror 'absorbs', so must ensure cannot face the wrong thing.

My FSM passed me a stack on notes and one of them mentioned that

having 1 or 3 mirrors = auspicious

Not to have 2 piece mirror..

Not sure how true.. As i'm doing full height mirror for my living area,

hence, using 3 horizontal piece instead with the middle piece the largest.

the effects of quantity(numbers) is nothing compare to just 1 small mirror place at the wrong location. cos it will be disastrous!!!

most fsm shuns 2 and 5, but then when comes to numbers each individual is different. 2 and 5 doesnt mean UNLUCKY to everybody.

Edited by MaCe

Hi all, need some advice.. my neighbour staying directly opposite my new house has a a full panel of mirror facing their main door, and our main door. Is it bad for us?

the effects of quantity(numbers) is nothing compare to just 1 small mirror place at the wrong location. cos it will be disastrous!!!

most fsm shuns 2 and 5, but then when comes to numbers each individual is different. 2 and 5 doesnt mean UNLUCKY to everybody.

Thanks for the reply Mace.

Felt more at ease now. :sport-smiley-003:

My fsm did not comment on the positioning of my mirrors.

Guess should be alright. Will try to "reflect" good stuffs to

the mirrors. :notti:

:yamseng:

Hi all, need some advice.. my neighbour staying directly opposite my new house has a a full panel of mirror facing their main door, and our main door. Is it bad for us?

depends, most likely your stupid neighbour is reflecting all the GOOD qi into your house while he gets NOTHING :lol:

your house unit open 4D liao?

depends, most likely your stupid neighbour is reflecting all the GOOD qi into your house while he gets NOTHING :lol:

your house unit open 4D liao?

hmmm.. opened 4D once before la.. but only once. hahaha. hmm.. we think our neighbour is not doing it intentionally la, but we thought of using a small mirror to counterback. hahaa. but if like that, mabbe we shouldnt... hmm. haha.