Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yeoman

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

anyone knows if it's alright to reflect the kitchen? 1 or 3 pieces type?

suggest you engage a fsm if you wanna put mirrors.

usually in kitchen the critical one is the stove - do not have a reflection of the stove.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
suggest you engage a fsm if you wanna put mirrors.

usually in kitchen the critical one is the stove - do not have a reflection of the stove.

do not have a reflection of the stove? I read some feng shui tips they say reflecting ur stove means doubling ur wealth as in stove signifies wealth?

do not have a reflection of the stove? I read some feng shui tips they say reflecting ur stove means doubling ur wealth as in stove signifies wealth?

double stoves means male owner will have a mistress.

they are half right - :lol: cos if the owner got NO MONEY, he cant have a mistress.

If anyone or any FSM you guys mentioned above can prove mirror has anything to do with Fengshui from any Fengshui classics ranging from Song/Tang to Qing dynasty, I will do a free audit for him/her (if it is a member) or donate SGD1000 to a charitable cause (if from a FSM).

Mirrors has NO influence in Fengshui. The only thing it reflects is light. I.e. you can put everywall and ceiling mirrors and it still does nothing to your Fengshui.

Perhaps, forum members wld like to list this as a No-No in hiring a FSM.

cheers!

24.gif24.gif24.gif

:deal: or you have no idea how Qi behaves in Fengshui?

'Do not put mirror in kitchen?' :bow: High-hand, which book/Master from which era in Fengshui history consider mirror, plants and colours? Please name a formula or source.

I am only speaking from knowledge not from competition. You can check my mailbox - i dun advertise nor recommend FSM. Fengshui is not a 'belief' system.

If you still dun get it, please go read the latest authority in metaphysics - 《协纪辩方书》. Complied by order of Qian Long Emperor -,清乾隆年间由允禄、梅毂成、何国宗所编纂. He had great interest in Fengshui and had all the sources available to make him a FSM. In fact, he errorenously did his own ancestors/own tomb, which many genuine FSM will tell you he choose the Death and Emptiness line.

Qian Long never wrote or allow any text published citing example of imperial palace's colours, dragons, etc etc. These are all silly tactics from modern day FSM. Knowledge is not about 'I feel' or 'I believe'. Academia or genuine FSM dun talk like that.....One's personal life data is too small a sampling to become the guiding light. Please read classics which are readily available. I know you meant to help people in the forum. I truly do. :yamseng:

Hi Gui,

I like to get a copy of 《协纪辩方书》 and hope you can share with me know which publisher I should look out for this title?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Thinkaloud

mirror r usually use at dinning area as it will make youreating DOUBLE up, meaning have twice the amt of food. it is auspicious. But the reflection of the mirror also play a part. its not a good idea to have reflection of the stove, as it mean double burning of your things. stove direction is impt for FS so if have mirror reflection to it, iw will changes its direction too.

mirror r usually use at dinning area as it will make youreating DOUBLE up, meaning have twice the amt of food. it is auspicious. But the reflection of the mirror also play a part. its not a good idea to have reflection of the stove, as it mean double burning of your things. stove direction is impt for FS so if have mirror reflection to it, iw will changes its direction too.

None of the above works in FengShui.

EACH and EVERY FengShui formula and solution has its origin to some form of Yin & Yang 5 Elements principles and eventually the root goes back to a constellations of Stars in the Universal. Astrology did not part ways with Astronomy in China's academia and imperial court until early Republic day. Thus, any 'FengShui' solution that cannot be explained by celestral matters' influence cannot be authentic FengShui.

Please show your data that your assertions works.

Hi Gui,

I like to get a copy of 《协纪辩方书》 and hope you can share with me know which publisher I should look out for this title?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Thinkaloud

All versions are the same. The difference is in the clarity of print. Go for the older publishing houses.

Hi Gui,

I like to ask if you know what is the use or application of Na Jia? When do we use Na Jia in what situation?

Hope you can help me understand this better. Thank you.

Regards,

Thinkaloud

Hi Gui,

I like to ask if you know what is the use or application of Na Jia? When do we use Na Jia in what situation?

Hope you can help me understand this better. Thank you.

Regards,

Thinkaloud

Hi,

There are quite a few formula under San He 三合 which use Na Jia. Some will even argue that is Na Jia IS San He and there are quite a number of formula under San He.... You need to be more specific for me to help you.

regards,

Edited by Gui

If anyone or any FSM you guys mentioned above can prove mirror has anything to do with Fengshui from any Fengshui classics ranging from Song/Tang to Qing dynasty, I will do a free audit for him/her (if it is a member) or donate SGD1000 to a charitable cause (if from a FSM).

Mirrors has NO influence in Fengshui. The only thing it reflects is light. I.e. you can put everywall and ceiling mirrors and it still does nothing to your Fengshui.

Perhaps, forum members wld like to list this as a No-No in hiring a FSM.

cheers!

I read in one modern fengshui book that in the ancient times, mirror was tricky because they were mainly heavy BRONZE material stuff - and it's not the mirror, but the metal which plays a part in fengshui.

Metal is one of the 5 elements, and can absorb/alter qi (or something like that), thus they play a part.

Nowadays, they are not made of heavy metal, so not much of fengshui consideration.

Though I must say I have quite some mirrors in my new place to make it look bigger.. beauty considerations.

Edited by Native02

From what I know, you should not have mirrors in the dining room, as it can cause extra marital affairs. The reflection of the husband having dinner in the mirrow is equivalent to him having dinner with a mistress in her house!!!

I won't have a mirror in my dining room to find out the truth of this fengshui tip though!

From what I know, you should not have mirrors in the dining room, as it can cause extra marital affairs. The reflection of the husband having dinner in the mirrow is equivalent to him having dinner with a mistress in her house!!!

I won't have a mirror in my dining room to find out the truth of this fengshui tip though!

Eh.... I only heard not to have mirrors in kitchen facing the stove coz it means "双灶" (owner's has 2 families aks mistress)

As for dining room, mirror is ok coz it means double up the food... but make sure the food reflected in the mirror are not halved (= divorced)..

I've informed my ID that I would like to place mirrors in the dining room (1 or 3) coz 1 too big to take lift... hehehe...

Mirrors costing 1k+++.... expensive not???? :dunno:

Eh.... I only heard not to have mirrors in kitchen facing the stove coz it means "双灶" (owner's has 2 families aks mistress)

As for dining room, mirror is ok coz it means double up the food... but make sure the food reflected in the mirror are not halved (= divorced)..

I've informed my ID that I would like to place mirrors in the dining room (1 or 3) coz 1 too big to take lift... hehehe...

Mirrors costing 1k+++.... expensive not???? :dunno:

$1K...Ex lor... me got quote frameless 4x6 ft below $500 leh... me see the workmanship at my fren hse, good de lor. me now waiting for my carpentry to be ready then install mirror & kitchen glass door...

Usually ID offer is ex cos they need to earn oso mah... but if u don want trouble following up urself, then $1k+ is fine bah :sport-smiley-003: