Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mud3210

Impress21 Design And Build / Jade-land Design & Renovation

has anyone been to their flats' showroom?

Both seemed to have very limited showrooms *unsure*

I was advise to see at least 3 showrooms by the same company, so that i can give a fairer gauge to their standard of carpentry and workmanship.

Both companies give very similar pricing to my requirements, right down to the standard FOC stuffs.. and im unsure which one is better...

is there anyone who has direct dealings with them b4, pls give comments. I have read all their related threads in this forum , even search googles, but not much info on these 2. thks.

Edited by mud3210

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

who'a the id from jade land..if the id is either colene or jeremy ....u can give it a try as they are really do their best to renovate the house ....so far i am quite happy with their service

Hi mud3210,

My house is renovated by Henry Goh and its completing soon, handing over this Friday. Well my say his service is not too bad. Can really consider him. I was also recommended by my friends.

Cheers.

hi henrywoo1978.. do u mind if we make a visit to ur hse this weekend to look at the carpentary works?

My house is renovated by Henry Goh and its completing soon, handing over this Friday. Well my say his service is not too bad. Can really consider him.

who'a the id from jade land..if the id is either colene or jeremy ....u can give it a try as they are really do their best to renovate the house ....so far i am quite happy with their service

can i knw are u served by 2 IDs/ sales consultant?

can i knw are your carpentaries up yet?

Edited by mud3210

hi henrywoo1978.. do u mind if we make a visit to ur hse this weekend to look at the carpentary works?

can i knw are u served by 2 IDs/ sales consultant?

can i knw are your carpentaries up yet?

Hi mud3210,

My friend recommended Jade-Land to me and has engaged them to renovate my house. Follow up service is good. Workmanship is good. I've stayed in my house for 2 yrs.... so far we'r happy with it. My mum also be engaging them to do up the wardrobe and kitchen soon. Is your ID Thomas or Jeremy? Both r gd.

angie

oh! that's great to know, they r bring me to a show flat tmr, could it be yours? if not can i go to ur hse to see see :notti: lol

quite frankly, i have been requesting quotations frm a some companies and a few reverted my quotation in a totally new format, (probably one that is easy for them to read but difficult for me to understand), with some things not included frm my original quote, by doing that, it indirectly portrays that the ID may have difficulty understanding my requirements, so that is causing some worry...

nevertheless, i hope this thomas or jeremy will be as good as u described :yamseng:

Edited by mud3210

i won't recommand him to anyone. workmanship is not good upon further inspection.....

Edited by Donuts

Hi Mud3210,

I would strongly suggest you select Impress if their price is not of significant difference. he very well known, if u search the SingaporeBr*des forum. he is very responsible contractor and his workmanship is :good: i am very happy with his job... if u wish to come my hse see his carpentary work, feel free to pm me, as he gave me a very good price, i am more than happy to introduce ppl to him. *im not earning anything out of this btw*. cheers

henry face become black immediately when i attempt to ask discount frm him.. all those talk about ppl saying him to be very easy-going suddenly doesnt seem so real all of a sudden... haiz... maybe i expected too much.

Edited by mud3210

I might be getting henry to do my renovation. Only met him once for discussion. Seems I better get kinda mentally prepared for some tough bargaining............

There is another ID firm called Advantage Design or something just across from Impress21 (the other row of shops). Why not visit both while you are in the vicinity anyway.

Hi all, wonder if anyone has Henry Goh's contact or can refer me to a thread that has more information regarding his work? I tried searching here and at the brides forum mentioned above but can't seem to find the relevant threads.

Edited by moonlit

hi, i got my hse done last year ... don't expect too much from their workmanship or u will be disappointed, if u r doing glass doors for ur kitchen or showerscreen. DO NOT ask him to do for u, i believe he will sub out to his sub-contractor, then he will in turn earn comission from them.. the glass workmanshi[p IS TERRIBLE!

AND dont expect too much from his carpenters. creatted a LOT of holes inside the cupboards then use liquid paper to patch up.. too bad we didnt see this earlier, so din manage to ask for a single cent 'discount' .

becoz he is very stingy and the workmanship is not good. i will not consider them ever again.

Hi all, wonder if anyone has Henry Goh's contact or can refer me to a thread that has more information regarding his work? I tried searching here and at the brides forum mentioned above but can't seem to find the relevant threads.

for those people looking for Henry Goh's contact, I just found out Impress 21 Design got a website and you can find his contact info there. just google the company name, should lead you to the right place. sorry I'm not posting the link as I think that's not allowed.

thanks mud3210, I will keep in mind your feedback.