Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
loli

Grohe

has anyone installed Grohe's products at home? what's the feedback on its products? does it worth the steep price tag?

also, is there any good dealer that offer great variety of Grohe products and is willing to give good discount ?

TIA :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
has anyone installed Grohe's products at home? what's the feedback on its products? does it worth the steep price tag?

also, is there any good dealer that offer great variety of Grohe products and is willing to give good discount ?

TIA :)

I just bought a sink Tap for S$500 (Original S$532) but found another place could give me lower than that..welll, they've a showroom at ParkMall level 1. I basically like the quality but not many design to choose that's the bad part of the products..

I just bought a sink Tap for S$500 (Original S$532) but found another place could give me lower than that..welll, they've a showroom at ParkMall level 1. I basically like the quality but not many design to choose that's the bad part of the products..

can you pls share which shop was that can offer you lower price?

Was checking out Grohe over the weekend... and was told by a very helpful guy in a shop that not all Grohe are manufactured in Europe. Some of them are from Thailand but quality dun differ much as Grohe has a strict quality control.

we were contemplating to get FreeHander, the latest shower gadget... but was told by the guy that it may not work if the water pressure is lower as HDB flats share one common water source unlike the private houses.

has anyone from HDB flats here install FreeHander?