Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
loli

Unscrupulous Trickery By Property Agents

Yup! I strongly agreed. After I sold my unit off my so called agent brought me around to look for unit but I was dampen by their kind of after sakes services in the way that they bought me to view all the houses that need major renovation works. Worried that i have sold my unit i end up buying a flat that need some major renovation works. Feel kinda sad to sell my five years old unit in order to live closer to our parents for the sake of our childrens.

I guess this is what a cosmopolitan city looks liked. People are busy making wealth in regards to others misery. It seems that Singapore are heading towards this direction or is it just a sales strategy that applies many businesses here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup! I strongly agreed. After I sold my unit off my so called agent brought me around to look for unit but I was dampen by their kind of after sakes services in the way that they bought me to view all the houses that need major renovation works. Worried that i have sold my unit i end up buying a flat that need some major renovation works. Feel kinda sad to sell my five years old unit in order to live closer to our parents for the sake of our childrens.

I guess this is what a cosmopolitan city looks liked. People are busy making wealth in regards to others misery. It seems that Singapore are heading towards this direction or is it just a sales strategy that applies many businesses here.

I can tell you that most agents are only interested in getting commission. To get you the house of your desire is of secondary concern to them. Once deal is closed, see if they would bother to entertain you when you have any problem?

Once we have kids, our decision will evolve around them. The usual reasons for parents to consider moving are almost the same: to be closer to their caregivers and to be near to the schools we want to enrol them in.

My new home is located in a town which I would never consider, if we are married without kids. Having so used to living in a mature town that has almost everything, now I can't imagine staying in the new place where I couldn't find nice food or even a kopitiam in close proximity. The only consolation I have is that at least it is near to another mature estate where there's good food and more amenities, but that would mean we would always need to drive out... sigh...

I can tell you that most agents are only interested in getting commission. To get you the house of your desire is of secondary concern to them. Once deal is closed, see if they would bother to entertain you when you have any problem?

Once we have kids, our decision will evolve around them. The usual reasons for parents to consider moving are almost the same: to be closer to their caregivers and to be near to the schools we want to enrol them in.

My new home is located in a town which I would never consider, if we are married without kids. Having so used to living in a mature town that has almost everything, now I can't imagine staying in the new place where I couldn't find nice food or even a kopitiam in close proximity. The only consolation I have is that at least it is near to another mature estate where there's good food and more amenities, but that would mean we would always need to drive out... sigh...

Hi Loli

Just read your post, thanks for sharing..i am also thinking of selling my flat without an agent, how shd i proceed, care to share ? i have PM you :)

It seems like finding a ideal flat in singapore is so difficult ! Sigh... :bleah: