Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
loli

Legrand Switches

no lah....

its $80 for each pulling new wire/new point.

so if you need to create 5 new points/new wire, its $400.

This one, you can bargain with ID.

i see, thanks for the info.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

for the price that u guys mention, where you all get the legrand Mallia series for $2.20? just now at home fix i saw $5.80.

can u guys intro me a place to buy it, really need it soon

for the price that u guys mention, where you all get the legrand Mallia series for $2.20? just now at home fix i saw $5.80.

can u guys intro me a place to buy it, really need it soon

yup me saw those selling at home-fix at thomson plaza much more ex than the bro mentioned $2.20 here...am gonna buy from choo chiang too.

but my id say clipsal is better!!!! clipsal whole thing is silver whereby legrand's is not full silver??? anyone can confirm?

id quoted the clipsal with led light so that we can see where our switches are in the dark about $50 each :o

I am one of those who love to have Legrand switches. We think that the Mallia series would be great for our new home, so we asked our ID about the prices. He said, we cannot get it on our own as end users, as Legrand only sell to ID. The price, he quoted, for 1-gang switch was about $38.

Just to be sure, I went ahead to check Legrand's website and contacted one of the distributors listed in their website. The distributor said we can buy from them! what's more, the price of a 1 gang switch of Mallia series is only $2.20! The difference is so huge! I couldn't believe it and I keep asking the distributor to make sure we are talking about the same switch, and the answer remains the same.

I am not sure if my ID remembers the price wrongly or is he trying to make a tidy profit out of it. I told him what I found out, and he insisted that was the price his supplier quoted him. Not sure if he is telling the truth but we decided to give him the benefit of doubt. We also dun want to fall out with our ID because of switches, when we are relying on him to do a good ID job on our house which has yet to commence. Anyway, he said we can go ahead and procure the switches on our own. On his part, he will let us know how many 1-gang, 4 gang switches and etc he needs before we proceed with the purchase.

Thus, if you want to buy the elegant Mallia switches (often featured in ID mags nowadays), contact the distributors yourself and you will save a bomb!

come on lah, he claimed the supplier quoted and he has no idea one legrand switch can cost $38???? i will believe him if that day was his first day as an ID.... :bangwall:

if i were u, i'd look for another ID cos there might be more things that he over-charge u if u do a comparison and a good search......take care

couldnt find any pic in their website

anyone with pic of the Mallia series???

cheers

Hi, I can email you the Malia switches brochure. Let me know your email add

Hi, I can email you the Malia switches brochure. Let me know your email add

hi pls forward to ledd_777@yahoo.com.sg

cheers

hi pls forward to ledd_777@yahoo.com.sg

cheers

You can go to any choo chiang store, they will give you a printed brochure.

I am one of those who love to have Legrand switches. We think that the Mallia series would be great for our new home, so we asked our ID about the prices. He said, we cannot get it on our own as end users, as Legrand only sell to ID. The price, he quoted, for 1-gang switch was about $38.

Just to be sure, I went ahead to check Legrand's website and contacted one of the distributors listed in their website. The distributor said we can buy from them! what's more, the price of a 1 gang switch of Mallia series is only $2.20! The difference is so huge! I couldn't believe it and I keep asking the distributor to make sure we are talking about the same switch, and the answer remains the same.

I am not sure if my ID remembers the price wrongly or is he trying to make a tidy profit out of it. I told him what I found out, and he insisted that was the price his supplier quoted him. Not sure if he is telling the truth but we decided to give him the benefit of doubt. We also dun want to fall out with our ID because of switches, when we are relying on him to do a good ID job on our house which has yet to commence. Anyway, he said we can go ahead and procure the switches on our own. On his part, he will let us know how many 1-gang, 4 gang switches and etc he needs before we proceed with the purchase.

Thus, if you want to buy the elegant Mallia switches (often featured in ID mags nowadays), contact the distributors yourself and you will save a bomb!

wah.. $38. ask him if he means the limited edition gold plated(if it does exist). haha. anyway, $200 should be more then enough for a whole house using the default color switches. right down to telephone outlet switch too! heater switches are the most expensive, btw, legard doesnt have Starhub cable outlet switch i think.

I brought my mallia series from Choochiang too. tohguan branch. find millia sounds & feels better then clipsals,cheaper too. hehe supposely around choochiang has shops selling wallpaper & baroque style furnitures too. can go see see too. after buying go IMM walk walk too. west side happening area leh. haha.

btw, after the whole house is done,before last payment. do voice out anything which you might be overcharged with. dont let those 'IDs' think we onwers easy to rip!! Be it bi-fold doors,$130-$180. veneer doors(hollow),door knobs. $230-$280. now quietly stick to whatever you signed first & do some research on RT. can prolly minimized some damage from this $_$ id. :rolleyes: