Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodrealm

****most Popular Invertor Air Con Brand****

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey guys.. I have just gottena quote from Gain City for the following. Good buy?

Toshiba Inverter System 3

- RAS-M10NKCV x 3

- RAS-3M20SACV x 1

- Bracket x 1

- Thicker Insulation

- Copper Pipe

Total $ 2879

Hey guys.. I have just gottena quote from Gain City for the following. Good buy?

Toshiba Inverter System 3

- RAS-M10NKCV x 3

- RAS-3M20SACV x 1

- Bracket x 1

- Thicker Insulation

- Copper Pipe

Total $ 2879

shd b abe to get ard 2.6-2.7k.. try imm gain city..

Hi, just found out market got Mitsubishi Electric Starmex (the Jack Neo one) and another Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Both are different brands.

I'm hunting for a system 4 invertor. From the brochures i got, seems like there are more features (ioniser, 3D cool) in Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) model compared to the Mitsubishi Electric Starmex.

Anyone used MHI model before? Can help to feedback? Thanks.

shd b abe to get ard 2.6-2.7k.. try imm gain city..

Does it matter on which branch of gain city you get your aircon, I mean when most people say they have got a good package and installation from gain city, does it mean only on IMM branch?

Because currently I'm eyeing on buying one at Gain City but Marina Square branch.

And I was wondering too, are most of the Mitshubishi users here using unit from Mitshubishi Electric or Mitshubishi Heavy Industries?

Thanks.

Hi, just found out market got Mitsubishi Electric Starmex (the Jack Neo one) and another Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Both are different brands.

I'm hunting for a system 4 invertor. From the brochures i got, seems like there are more features (ioniser, 3D cool) in Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) model compared to the Mitsubishi Electric Starmex.

Anyone used MHI model before? Can help to feedback? Thanks.

Hi acer88,

I had actualli asked on the difference between the MHI and the Mitsubishi Electric Inverter..

Was told that.. eg. if you need to change any parts in a MHI, they will not really use the exact spare parts, coz since it for MH, they juz use whatever similar parts they have.. someting like dat..

i got mine Toshiba from Gain City Imm, its a system 3 inverter (16,10,10) 5 years warrenty for parts and labour . $2855 NO DISCOUNT at all !! :furious:

who say can get at $2.7K from IMM gain City they REFUSED to deduct a single cent!

issit usual they dun give discount at all? and NO Freebies also :( sianzzz

just to add, i got mine in mid March

Edited by mud3210

Well the price of $2.7K is actually way back in Jan, when I started asking about aircon. And also, the configuration you had, no way you can get at $2.7, even for the 2 shops beside. And you must also consider other factors (e.g. the thickness of the insulation etc) before determining if your current price is worth it or not.

I just gotten my fujistu aircon system 3 inverter (12,9,9) installed by Hong Tar.

It cost me 2750 with 1/2" insulation and steel backet.

Wun say its cheapest; but guess its reasonable... :o

i got mine Toshiba from Gain City Imm, its a system 3 inverter (16,10,10) 5 years warrenty for parts and labour . $2855 NO DISCOUNT at all !! :furious:

who say can get at $2.7K from IMM gain City they REFUSED to deduct a single cent!

issit usual they dun give discount at all? and NO Freebies also :( sianzzz

I got my System 4 Toshiba at this config = Compressor 34K BTU, hall 22K BTU, 3xBR 9K BTU all for S$3799 with free 160G DVD recorder and cooking wares.

I got my System 4 Toshiba at this config = Compressor 34K BTU, hall 22K BTU, 3xBR 9K BTU all for S$3799 with free 160G DVD recorder and cooking wares.

I got the same too :D at Gain City Marina Square, though I did not opt for the free dvd recorder so it was $400 less :D

Instead I upgraded the insulation to 1/2" armaflex and copper to 22(i think). And extended the warranty to yrs :) , total cost is around 4.2k (including the bracket)

Mine is hitachi invertor system 3....

from causeway point Gaincity....

all cost about $3.1k

includes extented warranty and upgrade of pipes....

Mine is hitachi invertor system 3....

from causeway point Gaincity....

all cost about $3.1k

includes extented warranty and upgrade of pipes....

How's your Hitachi system ? any problem ? thanks.