Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

hi All,

I have decided to sell away my sofa......cos really find it too small for my living room....sigh~

now with the sofa (still covered).....i still find my living room very very empty & bare.

so, will ge selling off at $290 (brand new set)....and have to slowly go and shop for a much bigger set lor.....*no choice*

i will try take pix of it and post here,....but, hv to wait till i'm back from Taiwan. :)

jess,

why dont u go source for those sofa benches for ur living room ...find one dat can match with ur yellow sofa?

saw some nice ones at iwanagohome (at GWC).

pai seh ...yday wasnt able to dropby :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Measure ur living room length, see how long u wan ur sofa to be. Then bring along the measurement and measuring tape to go shopping. :)

Or u can buy another sofa from the same range to match ur cheery yellow sofa.

Edited by Angel81

hi bubble & angel

aiyah,....my hb also said that sofa really too small for my big living room.

will try to find new owner for this sofa,...otherwise, will probably move it to my guest room....and convert this guest room into *entertainment* room..... :)

put this sofa with my 32" tv,....then i can watch my korean series in this room.....hahaha :D

Hee.. so nw entertainment room got sth extra liao. By the way, how's the dining chairs coming along? Don't rem seeing or hearing abt the dining chairs liao. :)

Hee.. so nw entertainment room got sth extra liao. By the way, how's the dining chairs coming along? Don't rem seeing or hearing abt the dining chairs liao. :)

dining chairs nice.....really love it. No regrets getting those chiars.

i bog 4pcs of the chairs,...and kinda regret,...shld hv got 6pcs instead.

will probably wait till i'm back from Taiwan, then go and buy another 2pcs lor...keke :)

will take pix and show you once i m back,..ok?

hahahhaa.....we **** cheapo hor???

but who cares,....as long as i can svae a couple of hundreds... ;)

not cheapo la pls, i find u really very resourceful! must learn from you liao!! :dancingqueen::yamseng:

dining chairs nice.....really love it. No regrets getting those chiars.

i bog 4pcs of the chairs,...and kinda regret,...shld hv got 6pcs instead.

will probably wait till i'm back from Taiwan, then go and buy another 2pcs lor...keke :)

will take pix and show you once i m back,..ok?

Ooo icic so u bot them already. Hee.. okok.. enjoy urself in taiwan and look fwd to the pics. :P

hi frosty,

u are here!

I will try arrange go to your hse 2nite,.....cos try not to drag till after my Taiwan trip lor....keke :)

I also hv to depend on my brother's timing lor....cos need his help mah... ;)

hi hi mwerks

ya lor,..it's in yellow....and i really like this sofa,...nice cheery colour....too bad it's too small for my living,...and we decided get a bigger set.

hi frosty,

u are here!

I will try arrange go to your hse 2nite,.....cos try not to drag till after my Taiwan trip lor....keke :)

I also hv to depend on my brother's timing lor....cos need his help mah... ;)

hi hi mwerks

ya lor,..it's in yellow....and i really like this sofa,...nice cheery colour....too bad it's too small for my living,...and we decided get a bigger set.

yeah. agreee it's a nice cheery color. but i think ur sofa is not small, rather is ur hm big 8|

yeah. agreee it's a nice cheery color. but i think ur sofa is not small, rather is ur hm big 8|

hmm...i also dunno leh....cos now i look, it's really too small for my living....keke :)

maybe you're right, cos my living hall is really big and spacious and thus i really need a BIG sofa set inorder to make it look nice lor.