Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
armstrong

Stove Facing Kitchen Entrance

Hi Mr Chong,

A FS master says that it's ok to have stove facing directly at kitchen entrance. if stove have to face kitchen door due to space constraint, the stove have to be positioned directly at entrance and not partially and to keep door close at all time. is that true?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong,

A FS master says that it's ok to have stove facing directly at kitchen entrance. if stove have to face kitchen door due to space constraint, the stove have to be positioned directly at entrance and not partially and to keep door close at all time. is that true?

Hello

It is written, “灶有门冲,或梯压,白虎加临主痢疾。“

Stove facing door may not necessary be that bad but the chance is less than 20%. To close one eye and conclude according to the scripts above saves time and less will go wrong. To say that the stove can face the door, then it must be investigated and be substantiated. In this instance, closing the door doesn't help.

You can place the floor plan here and I'll help to see if its within the 20% chance.

Hello

It is written, “灶有门冲,或梯压,白虎加临主痢疾。“

Stove facing door may not necessary be that bad but the chance is less than 20%. To close one eye and conclude according to the scripts above saves time and less will go wrong. To say that the stove can face the door, then it must be investigated and be substantiated. In this instance, closing the door doesn't help.

You can place the floor plan here and I'll help to see if its within the 20% chance.

Dear mr chong

Really need your advise. My stove is either facing the kitchen entrance or the kitchen yard window.

Wat is your advise which want is not so serious.