Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hihihi

Is Melandas Sofa Still Alive?

Hi,

Saw Melandas brand sofa in Cxxxts, but search their website, all contact numbers are no longer in use. The Paragon branch heard also closed down few years ago.

Anyone knows what happened to them? Are they still in business? I was thinking of buying sofa directly from them for cheaper price.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Saw Melandas brand sofa in Cxxxts, but search their website, all contact numbers are no longer in use. The Paragon branch heard also closed down few years ago.

Anyone knows what happened to them? Are they still in business? I was thinking of buying sofa directly from them for cheaper price.

Thanks.

When i went to Morris, the salesperson told me that Melandas has closed down.

from what I know, Melandas is concentrating mainly on the export market, apparently, they are quite popular in Indonesia.

I got a sofa from Massimmo, haven't had it delivered yet, but was very happy with the service of Aundrea in the Ubi branch.

You can try Hecom or Morris Lifestyle. Hecom's sofa is value for $ but not much selection. Morris Lifestyle has wide selection of sofa and design is nice.

from what I know, Melandas is concentrating mainly on the export market, apparently, they are quite popular in Indonesia.

I got a sofa from Massimmo, haven't had it delivered yet, but was very happy with the service of Aundrea in the Ubi branch.

Is the sofa from Massimmo good ? According to one of my friend , they look classy but quality is so-so and expensive.

Is the sofa from Massimmo good ? According to one of my friend , they look classy but quality is so-so and expensive.

Ordered and received my Penne sofa from Massimmo on time last month. Our sofa was well build and the quality of the stitching and foam was spot on. They missed out on 2 free cushions during delivery but delivered them 2 weeks later with apologies. My family's overall experience with them was very satisfying. :yamseng:

Hi Patsy,

Aundruea from Massimmo here. Am glad that you find your shooping experience with me satisfactory. Always am glad to be of service.

Anyway for those interested, GSS has arrived at Massimmo and we are now having some special promos to thank all supporters. Do visit our website at www.massimmo.com for more details.

And Patsy, please do not hesitate to call me if you have encounter some problems with your sofa. I have worked in the furniture company for many years and am glad to inform you that Massimmo is one company that does not shy away from any requests for repairs etc if there are some faults with the sofas delivered.

Aundruea

hee dunno yet, will only be delivered in July.

Hi Patsy,

Aundruea from Massimmo here. Am glad that you find your shooping experience with me satisfactory. Always am glad to be of service.

Anyway for those interested, GSS has arrived at Massimmo and we are now having some special promos to thank all supporters. Do visit our website at www.massimmo.com for more details.

And Patsy, please do not hesitate to call me if you have encounter some problems with your sofa. I have worked in the furniture company for many years and am glad to inform you that Massimmo is one company that does not shy away from any requests for repairs etc if there are some faults with the sofas delivered.

Aundruea

hmmm just looked at the promos, can i still get the free steam washing? he he