Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
loli

Closet Design

Anyone engaged this co to do up the wardrobe?

we have just paid some deposit over last weekend at the exhibition held at the expo. seems like they are quite well known, but would like to find out more from forumers here.

does anyone has any feedback on the product and service?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We use closet design.

Product - ok

Service - satisfactory

Installation took one day for me, but they got the doors wrong, brought it back to correct and brought back again for installation. No complain or any problem so far.

Can see the pics via the link in my signature if interested.

We use closet design.

Product - ok

Service - satisfactory

Installation took one day for me, but they got the doors wrong, brought it back to correct and brought back again for installation. No complain or any problem so far.

Can see the pics via the link in my signature if interested.

have checked it out... must say that I am very impressed with your interior design. Who is your interior designer? He has a good sense of using the space efficiently, yet beautiful at the same time. good job!

wanna provide feedback about closet design. the office people there are quite nice, but my consultant - Josh, is terrible. if you wanna sign their packages, please dont sign with him. he arrives late for appointments, needs you to chase after him for the drawings and he doesnt brief his internal staff about my installatioon date. in end oct, i told him i need to install and move in by end nov and his colleague called me in mid nov and tell me the installation can only be done in mid dec?! they said he did not inform them or put in any order at all. that is after i had sent him emails and smses and face to face told him that i need the closet in by end nov due to my wedding.

horrible man. didnt even bother to call me back to explain and now i have to liaise directly with his office colleagues.

remember, if you use them, never sign the package with Josh!

wanna provide feedback about closet design. the office people there are quite nice, but my consultant - Josh, is terrible. if you wanna sign their packages, please dont sign with him. he arrives late for appointments, needs you to chase after him for the drawings and he doesnt brief his internal staff about my installatioon date. in end oct, i told him i need to install and move in by end nov and his colleague called me in mid nov and tell me the installation can only be done in mid dec?! they said he did not inform them or put in any order at all. that is after i had sent him emails and smses and face to face told him that i need the closet in by end nov due to my wedding.

horrible man. didnt even bother to call me back to explain and now i have to liaise directly with his office colleagues.

remember, if you use them, never sign the package with Josh!

Is the la Cafe same as the Space maker?? Coz they uses the same invoices, and the guy who serve us is Jon, a bit plump guy..

Any more reviews? Coz we just engage them to do our wardrobe for 3k (promotion rate) which is 1.7 by 1.5 ('L' shape design), using some water proof material instead of the normal ply wood. after that i did some online research find it quite expensive. :(

Anyone engaged this co to do up the wardrobe?

we have just paid some deposit over last weekend at the exhibition held at the expo. seems like they are quite well known, but would like to find out more from forumers here.

does anyone has any feedback on the product and service?

Did you go for pole system or US system?

How much did they charge you?

<!--quoteo(post=296679:date=May 18 2008, 02:02 AM:name=loli)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loli @ May 18 2008, 02:02 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=296679"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Anyone engaged this co to do up the wardrobe?

does anyone has any feedback on the product and service?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Did you go for pole system or US system?

How much did they charge you?

hello how many percent of the deposit did you pay for the wardrobe? I have engaged in one and they wanted me to pay 50% upon consultation. Is this normal for the market?

Hi All..

Anybody bought from Closet Design? I'm getting my flat in November and is looking for Pole System for my Walk in Wardrobe.

Any feedback or recommendation?

Thank you!

Hi All..

Anybody bought from Closet Design? I'm getting my flat in November and is looking for Pole System for my Walk in Wardrobe.

Any feedback or recommendation?

Thank you!

Hi Dandan14,

instead of Closet design, would you mind considering Howards Elfa System? I had recently install this in my son's room and study. They are really good and you can arrange in anyway you like and create your own wardrobe space.

I have also recommend another forumer to try it...If you are considering...go to Millenia Walk the staff there are more professonal and knowledeagble in the products. They are not pushy.

I gave them a budget to work and they come up with fantatic idea to maximize my space.

Have fun!

Hi Pororo27,

Thanks for the recommendation. I will go check it out this weekend.

Anyway i went to the website. It seems like a super open concept with all metal baskets & poles only... and does not have any wooden drawers and such... Please correct me if I am wrong.. :)

Hi All,

Any feedbacks will be good as I am seriously considering them as my WIW choice but there are not much comments or feedbacks about them recently :help:

Much appreciated! :)

My gf is using SG Closet. They have a showroom at Geylang. She heard they are using high resistence corrosion stainless steel. I went to her home for house warming and it's nice and classy.