Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weixiaobao

Shopping For Furnitures In Malaysia

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Miva

www.guccaitaly.com

i might be going to buy the furniture there if want we can buy together and get more discount and share the levy cost

Miva

www.guccaitaly.com

i might be going to buy the furniture there if want we can buy together and get more discount and share the levy cost

Thanks for the link, but im so suay, always try to search for Miva's webby, now i go to their webby it's under construction.

When are you going in to buy?

Thanks for the link, but im so suay, always try to search for Miva's webby, now i go to their webby it's under construction.

When are you going in to buy?

heard that there is a furniture show at JB this weekend. i am going in this sat to choose our outfit for our actual day. may drop by the furniture show if i manage to get my JB friend to bring me there.

Hi, I am interested to go to Miva but when I search the map , it seems very far!!

Anyone can advice how long will the journey take from causeway to Taman Molek?

it is about 30-45 minutes away from JB custom by cab. Buy a ticket at the taxi counter there, it will cost you about RM20. Coming back, you can ask the people at MIVA (or Gucca) to call for a cab, that will cost you about RM17-18 (including the charge for booking a cab).

Thanks for the sharing. 1 main reason I bought from MIVA was also because they are quite established... my friend bought a set of furniture from them about 3 years ago, and so far so good, and the sales person is even there till today, so seems to be a stable company.

Seems like we can only wish for the best. Share more when your (and mine) furniture arrive :)

My furniture arrived flawlessly :D

Except there's some loose thread on my sofa. I decided to call them to ask about potential problem. They offered to change the sofa cover for me, but eventually i decided not to do so because it's a very minor problem.

My furniture arrived flawlessly :D

Except there's some loose thread on my sofa. I decided to call them to ask about potential problem. They offered to change the sofa cover for me, but eventually i decided not to do so because it's a very minor problem.

there is a home/furniture fair at persada near city sq sunday last day. got a wardro n sofa 3 seater with recliner for 4.6k all in

oh, are you able to get more details of this furniture show? venue? cos I also going in this weekend.

thanks

heard that there is a furniture show at JB this weekend. i am going in this sat to choose our outfit for our actual day. may drop by the furniture show if i manage to get my JB friend to bring me there.

oh, are you able to get more details of this furniture show? venue? cos I also going in this weekend.

thanks

its over bro...

but i am going in this wkend also to Homelife this furniture shop to look for TV console, coffee table and dinning table

oh, i forgot to see the date you posted that reply.

where is this shop? Keep us posted on this shop. thanks

its over bro...

but i am going in this wkend also to Homelife this furniture shop to look for TV console, coffee table and dinning table

Went To Soonly Ann today. Intend to buy some furnitures but choices quite limited.

Was told to deliver to singapore, will need to pay 18% extra on the goods purchased and fully payment. Quite Ex.

Is there any other furniture shops which prices are quite reasonable and deliver to singapore without so much additional shipping cost.??

If any one interested to buy together ??

what about rustica??

Went To Soonly Ann today. Intend to buy some furnitures but choices quite limited.

Was told to deliver to singapore, will need to pay 18% extra on the goods purchased and fully payment. Quite Ex.

Is there any other furniture shops which prices are quite reasonable and deliver to singapore without so much additional shipping cost.??

what about rustica??

if it not wrong most of them charge

RM 200 for leve

RM 250 for transportation

RM 80 for custom form

not to forget 7% GST.

i got mine from HomeLife and intend to delivery around sept.

p/s there is a furniture Expo at persoda again on 2 to 4 jun.

Just spend 13k at soonly Ann..

The lady name Jenny is good and very patience

they told me that the transportation + levy + 7%GST add

up to 2k plus and finally given me discount to 1380.

Just do I realize that the bedroom set of 2600 is the same

as a bed set selling at www.bed.sg at 1200 plus lor..

So I would like to advice that it is better to check with the

the prices before jumping into the well, like me!!

what about rustica??

me too..

But in the end got discount lor..

There is nothing much there!!

It's better to choice from the catalog

I got 90% of my furniture from them!!

Still dun know what's the outcome!!

Since I'm in the deposit stage only!!

Hope everything goes well!!