Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weixiaobao

Shopping For Furnitures In Malaysia

I just bought some furniture and taken collection without any problem. Paid a small deposit and paid balance in cash on collection day. The shop i purchased my stuff is good. It's at Taman Molek Lian Huat Furniture. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I just bought some furniture and taken collection without any problem. Paid a small deposit and paid balance in cash on collection day. The shop i purchased my stuff is good. It's at Taman Molek Lian Huat Furniture. :yamseng:

Thanks for the input guys :) There are some nice furniture in Red apple (Malaysia, JB). Wonder if anyone bought from there recently, because the one in Singapore has lots of issues.

Me also interested to get from Miva. How did you guys manage to take pictures there? They allow that?

I took pictures after I've bought the furniture. May b u can try telling them u undecided on which set to buy and wish to take photos and discuss with wife first? ;)

I took pictures after I've bought the furniture. May b u can try telling them u undecided on which set to buy and wish to take photos and discuss with wife first? ;)

Hi Kaile2002,

Thanks for all your info on Miva. I went yesterday and bought a sofa. The staff were very nice and there were so many nice pieces. Btw, where did you get your fan? I like... :)

Hello everyone, I wonder if you can give me some guidance.. I'm looking for kids furniture in JB but so far it I'm getting pushed bunk bed with built in shelves or pull out bed. As we only plan for 1 child, I dont want a bunk bed; plus cant trust mine to avoid jumping off the upper deck. So I am looking high and low for kids room set. I dont like the stuff from Ikea and wonder if anyone seem similar stuff like these while shopping in JB?

http://www.pohhuat.com/ukids.asp

http://www.pohhuat.com/grace.asp

the factory wouldnt sell to me direct as they said they have distributors in SG however disti told me they only carry office furniture... headache..

U place a deposit first. Then when near to delivery date , 1 week or so before delivery, u pay up the remainder. They don't collect $ upon delivery for obvious reason.

My previous purchase was 8 years ago. No problem with it. This time round also buy in JB. Just hope everything ok.

One piece of advice though,. Better to get from bigger and established furniture shop (eg/ MIVA, Rustica, Lorenzo then those small ones). Though u'll never know..

The furniture shop I bought my things from 8 years ago is no longer in business

Happy shopping.. :)

hi kaile2002, hope u're still active in here. ok i face same suitation as u. actually virgin buyer lah.

i also pay deposit & then asked to pay balance, but i keep worrying i won't see my goods if pay, but after reading yr

post, i just wana check, part bout don't collect $ upon delivery for obvious reasons issit scared e delivery guys eat $$??

so is soonly ann considered ok then?? i know it's quite an old shop in msia. trust worthy???

Hello everyone, I wonder if you can give me some guidance.. I'm looking for kids furniture in JB but so far it I'm getting pushed bunk bed with built in shelves or pull out bed. As we only plan for 1 child, I dont want a bunk bed; plus cant trust mine to avoid jumping off the upper deck. So I am looking high and low for kids room set. I dont like the stuff from Ikea and wonder if anyone seem similar stuff like these while shopping in JB?

http://www.pohhuat.com/ukids.asp

http://www.pohhuat.com/grace.asp

the factory wouldnt sell to me direct as they said they have distributors in SG however disti told me they only carry office furniture... headache..

You can go Littlewode to source for your kid bedroom sets. I saw your interested items displaying there.

go to their website @ www.littlewode.net for reference

Hi,

Anyone knows if Miva is still available in JB? If yes, can somebody post the address here? Would like to go down and take a look..Anyone bought from Soonly Ann also?

Hi,

Anyone knows if Miva is still available in JB? If yes, can somebody post the address here? Would like to go down and take a look..Anyone bought from Soonly Ann also?

i ordered from soonly ann, yet to pay rest of deposit or deliver as reno haven't start. going in

w friend soon to settle her balance for her sofa. their reputation is good i heard but still scared i won't see my furniture after paying full which is the regulation.

furnitures i bought from "ANZ" at jb:

L-shape fabric sofa (with extra sofa cover), sofa bed, bar stool x 2, armchair, dining chair x 4, study chair,

foc: carpet (6 x 8 ft), string blinds,

total damage: RM6348 (including levy and 7% gst)

placed deposit: RM2300

will pay the outstanding $ few days before delivery at jb (need to check the goods at their warehouse)

i ordered from soonly ann, yet to pay rest of deposit or deliver as reno haven't start. going in

w friend soon to settle her balance for her sofa. their reputation is good i heard but still scared i won't see my furniture after paying full which is the regulation.

Hi Noobhouse,

How is the quality of the furniture from Soonly Ann? Don't forget to post some pictures! I guess your furniture would come in good condition from the comments i see in renotalk! Do post the address here ya? TIA!

Hi Noobhouse,

How is the quality of the furniture from Soonly Ann? Don't forget to post some pictures! I guess your furniture would come in good condition from the comments i see in renotalk! Do post the address here ya? TIA!

i would say it's good but of course good is subjective to everyone.

address: no. 36 Jalan Gaya 28, Taman Gaya 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor

TEl: 07-861 8989. it's about 5 mins cab ride from Tebaru Jusco.