Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hihihi

4 Gang Rocker Switch

Hi flyersummer,

Can let me know where you bought the Legrand switches and how much is a 4-gang one? (Is it a 4 gang-2way?) Mine's a new flat so I'm also looking for 4-gang switches as my ID was saying that no 4-gang means have to have another switch box and this cannot be buried into wall like existing HDB ones.

Anyone one else with the price and where to buy please share too, thanks! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
www.ccm.sg

Thanks! They will sell to walk-in end users? Some don't like to deal with us... Also is the price standard or also have to bargain?

Now I have to chase the electrician to give me a list of what I need to buy... the first list he gave did not make sense (tell me to buy heater switch when there is already). ID actually ask me to let electrician handle everything but he usually provides FengYip brand and I don't want, and if it is other brands I scared the electrician anyhow quote prices.

go to any of their branches - they sell everything. all kinds of brands.

you get branded stuffs same price as those cheapo stuffs most electricians sell you.

go for legrand - their colour remains the same for a long long time. unlike those nonamecheapochinabrands, turns yellowish, 2pin plugs in left 1 pin come out, on/off switch spring loose...etc

you can plan how many double socket/singles...light switches, aircon, heater switches- buy them and give it to your electrician - remember to MINUS out $100 or more from your ID. The quotation for wiring includes the cheapo switches/sockets.

I would like to find out from the folks here if these places sell not just the switch-plate face but also the compatible case cover box to go with it (which to attach the face plate - see picture).

143.jpg

I am asking this because our ID/Contractor tells us for non-concealed wiring (ie. older HDB estates), the face plates sold by Legrand / Clipsal is not compatible and cannot be used with those cheap, normal case cover box ??? Because it is not a direct fit, we will end up with crooked/slanted switches?

Advise appreciated! Tks.

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

I would like to find out from the folks here if these places sell not just the switch-plate face but also the compatible case cover box to go with it (which to attach the face plate - see picture).

143.jpg

I am asking this because our ID/Contractor tells us for non-concealed wiring (ie. older HDB estates), the face plates sold by Legrand / Clipsal is not compatible and cannot be used with those cheap, normal case cover box ??? Because it is not a direct fit, we will end up with crooked/slanted switches?

Advise appreciated! Tks.

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Yes, Choo Chiang sells them. We got a few Legrand brand boxes from them.

Edited by TYM