IMG_2432.jpg

Master Bedroom

IMG_2395.jpg

hahah i still dun bear to remove the stickers, so cute

IMG_2383.jpg

Day/Night curtain in MBR

IMG_2384.jpg

MBR Toilet one of my fav area in the house :wub:

The corner of the vanity area has 2 shelves for me to put magazines there and read while doing my BIG business :rofl:

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks angel! Yup i'm using Kleen now, great glass cleaner i wd say! Inside panel i can clean no prob, but it's the outside i have prob. i used those long handle mop to clean with Kleen but in the end, got those mop marks, can't clean properly :(

My FSM said it's ok, but I must have a kitchen door installed. Hmm think i forgot to take pic of the door :P

Yup same shop, FSM asked me to put a gold painting at the foyer and a green painting in the living room. Very cheap only leh, i spend only $430 for both paintings. I've not been to the turf club one, only the marina sq b4 they closed that branch. Wah, i must go turf city try the buffet liao :D

Hehe, u know those wipers that the staff at petrol station use to clean cars' windscreen? Can buy those and try. They come with long handles as well. No mop marks. :P

How i wish my hb will let me extend the kitchen! Dun like to have a small small kitchen, and no svc balcony some more, gota eat into my kitchen space. :( Wat material is ur kitchen door? Did ur FSM sae glass door ok anot? *headache headache*

U got a good deal for ur paintings. Hehe.. I'm eyeing the long rectangle paintings. Similar to ur green painting with sheep. Intend to buy 4 diff colors to signify the 4 seasons. hehhe..

Bathtub! Very cool and very shiok. :P

Edited by Angel81

i know wher ur place le..

hope ur cats can settle fast..my cry for awhile lo before they settle.. i left 4 fat cats.. hope can see ur 9 kitties soon.. really must see.. me trying to see how pp maintain their house with cats roamin.. cos this my first time has own house.. very stedious when i'm the one doing housework only.. :<

Hehe, u know those wipers that the staff at petrol station use to clean cars' windscreen? Can buy those and try. They come with long handles as well. No mop marks. :P

How i wish my hb will let me extend the kitchen! Dun like to have a small small kitchen, and no svc balcony some more, gota eat into my kitchen space. :( Wat material is ur kitchen door? Did ur FSM sae glass door ok anot? *headache headache*

U got a good deal for ur paintings. Hehe.. I'm eyeing the long rectangle paintings. Similar to ur green painting with sheep. Intend to buy 4 diff colors to signify the 4 seasons. hehhe..

Bathtub! Very cool and very shiok. :P

orhhh those squeegee har?! oh yah nv thought of that :bleah: haha thanks! ;)

i still find it small, the preparation area like not enough :bangwall: Mine is glass door, FSM say no prob, so long got a door that we can close anytime we like.. if no door we will 'lou cai'. What did yr FSM recommend?

Oh i saw that 4 seasons painting at IMM, very very nice, but too ex for us :(

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

Your MBR toilet is indeed very nice. Got 5 star hotel feeling. Wish mine could be like that. Maybe short of one marine fish tank or wall mounted LCD panel? Haha...Can enjoy while doing big business. U got a nice long bathtub there too. How much did u spend to do the whole hse reno?

i know wher ur place le..

hope ur cats can settle fast..my cry for awhile lo before they settle.. i left 4 fat cats.. hope can see ur 9 kitties soon.. really must see.. me trying to see how pp maintain their house with cats roamin.. cos this my first time has own house.. very stedious when i'm the one doing housework only.. :<

they are quite settled ordi la.. they only got to roam the house for 1 week wor.. by then my asthma attack came, no choice have to confine them to the guest room. Initially thought bigger space air circulation better won't hv problem, who knows. but the room much bigger than last time so i hope they r happier :(

wah 4 fat cats, think they very good life :lol: talking abt housework, yah i've been doing housework almost everyday :~ somemore got peeing prob ard the house, now stinks like ****, but my hubby say he can't smell anything :bangwall:

Your MBR toilet is indeed very nice. Got 5 star hotel feeling. Wish mine could be like that. Maybe short of one marine fish tank or wall mounted LCD panel? Haha...Can enjoy while doing big business. U got a nice long bathtub there too. How much did u spend to do the whole hse reno?

thanks tower, u also in hougang neighbour leh!! yr house also very nice even b4 official renovation. so clean and looks new! sure very nice after reno, somemore don't have to do much!

haha initially we daydreamed abt watching tv inside bathroom while soaking in bathtub, but ID say HDB cannot leh. Mayb only landed or private house can. My bathtub very short only leh, 1500mm. My reno so far still below 60k, but keeping my fingers crossed.. Final amt not known yet cos we still hv outstanding things to do, still haven't hand over

wow... then u must be v tired too.. i jus clean my 4 room alread very jialuck..

like to ask u 1 qn.. does ur mil forbid u to keep cats? any agreement on wat happen to them when ur pregnant?

then u put litter pan in the guest room? the guest room got toilet?

wat litter u used for them?

my lock in cage unless i reach home and free them to roam in their room..

scared they destroy the furniture or slip out the house by accident..

they are very active lo..

yah now i'm haven't find job yet already so tired, i wonder how can i manage once i start work!! so now i really PeiFU those homemaker, it's not an easy job loh

haha not only MIL loh, my hubby whole family anti-pets 1 ok. They always quarrel with him over this, but i dun care, my parents nv say anything y they bother. hmm if i really happen to b pregnant, i'll let hubby handle all the litter stuff, cos toxoplasmosis is the only concern. Other than that i don't think it's an issue, except my asthma la.

Yr MIL giving u probs har?

Guest room no toilet, but we actually asked my ID to do up a drainage pipe to link to our MBR toilet. When we wash up the area and bath them inside the room the water can go directly out. i try to take some pic to show. i tried all types but until today still can't find 1 i like, now back to sand.. but still searching for the perfect litter

U got net up yr windows? they also got a room by themselves ah? keke how old r they now?

Edited by frostyflake

orhhh those squeegee har?! oh yah nv thought of that :bleah: haha thanks! ;)

i still find it small, the preparation area like not enough :bangwall: Mine is glass door, FSM say no prob, so long got a door that we can close anytime we like.. if no door we will 'lou cai'. What did yr FSM recommend?

Oh i saw that 4 seasons painting at IMM, very very nice, but too ex for us :(

Hee, no probs. Glad to help.

Faintz.. urs small then mine tiny liao. My kitchen length same as urs b4 hacking. Oh cool, glass door can! *yes!* I wana do glass door. :P I not getting FSM, just read abit here and there. Then saw this thread: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16658 They were saying back facing the entrance while cooking not good. Then I very headache liao loh. Duno how to squeeze in oven, stove, sink, fridge, WM etc into a tiny kitchen. Some more I tink my place gota use cylinder gas......... :(

Hmm, i rem it was not very x leh. The few times I went to Turf City for makan and went to browse the art, i rem got a "buy 3 get 1 free" deal. Each long painting was abt $100 plus i tink. So get 4 paintings for $300 plus. Hehehe... hopefully wen i wana buy that time still got this deal. :P

hey frosty

nice hse leh!

i like your 2 bedside table,..where you got it? how much?

ooo..how much you spent on your curtains for whole hse?

me still checking ard and trying to get quote for curtains.....cos dun wish to spend too much....cos now economy going down and so much uncertainty....so, thinking better save up some $ lor.

but i really like your hse leh.........so NICE!

i like those glass glass.....but too bad i can't do due to my 2 monsters at home....keke :)

Hi Frosty

thks for the gates' info. How abt the doors? U said u got it from family factory. How much issit roughly? If i'm interested will u be able to recommend? Heheh...

Nice bathroom btw! How much did u pay for the rainshower and where u got it? Dun mind me asking so many qtns k!

Hee, no probs. Glad to help.

Faintz.. urs small then mine tiny liao. My kitchen length same as urs b4 hacking. Oh cool, glass door can! *yes!* I wana do glass door. :P I not getting FSM, just read abit here and there. Then saw this thread: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16658 They were saying back facing the entrance while cooking not good. Then I very headache liao loh. Duno how to squeeze in oven, stove, sink, fridge, WM etc into a tiny kitchen. Some more I tink my place gota use cylinder gas......... :(

Hmm, i rem it was not very x leh. The few times I went to Turf City for makan and went to browse the art, i rem got a "buy 3 get 1 free" deal. Each long painting was abt $100 plus i tink. So get 4 paintings for $300 plus. Hehehe... hopefully wen i wana buy that time still got this deal. :P

My take is if you really believe and you have such a headache over it, might as well engage a FSM so that he can advise you what to do. Somemore about the orientation of the things u mentioned, it might b different according to yr bazi. Whatever applies to others may not apply to you, just picking up tips like that may not b truly beneficial to you la, that's what i think la :rolleyes::D

Oh mayb different shop, the one i saw at IMM very expensive wor.. Oh u always go turf city eat the Hokkaido buffet har? :dribble::dribble:

hey frosty

nice hse leh!

i like your 2 bedside table,..where you got it? how much?

ooo..how much you spent on your curtains for whole hse?

me still checking ard and trying to get quote for curtains.....cos dun wish to spend too much....cos now economy going down and so much uncertainty....so, thinking better save up some $ lor.

but i really like your hse leh.........so NICE!

i like those glass glass.....but too bad i can't do due to my 2 monsters at home....keke :)

Thanks jessie! Wait for your boys to get older, then u can change it anytime liao. Yours also very nice leh.. u totally transformed the look of it with such minimal cost!! Good job!!

We did 2 sheer organza curtains for dining and balcony, then 1 set day/night (70% blackout) for MBR, and a set of 2 roller blinds for study room, costs us about $1368. They gave me 3 sets of tassels, and another 3 sets sewn in original material. Worksmanship i think not bad, i think can go with them, but price wise I wouldn't know as I was exhausted that time can't b bothered to find more. How many curtains u intend to do? How much were u quoted so far?

The bedside table i bought from K&D at sungei kadut, that time still got energy to go there :dancingqueen: I bought quite a number of stuff there so got disc, both tables cost me slightly less then $400. They are very friendly n helpful.

Hi Frosty

thks for the gates' info. How abt the doors? U said u got it from family factory. How much issit roughly? If i'm interested will u be able to recommend? Heheh...

Nice bathroom btw! How much did u pay for the rainshower and where u got it? Dun mind me asking so many qtns k!

hey huichin, the doors hor, they only do commercial market like hotels, they only make an exception for us for our new house, other than that they dun venture into residential market.

Rain shower set from royal fanco, but no invoice with me now, i try to find it let u know

now gotta much better pic after seeing your done up floor plan. Happy staying and happy cleaning :notti: cos housework for EM is really no joke

Edited by hello88

My take is if you really believe and you have such a headache over it, might as well engage a FSM so that he can advise you what to do. Somemore about the orientation of the things u mentioned, it might b different according to yr bazi. Whatever applies to others may not apply to you, just picking up tips like that may not b truly beneficial to you la, that's what i think la :rolleyes::D

Oh mayb different shop, the one i saw at IMM very expensive wor.. Oh u always go turf city eat the Hokkaido buffet har? :dribble::dribble:

Hehe, true true. Sometimes feel like juz dun care and go ahead with watever i wan. Scarly FSM sae cannot do sth that i really wana do then I duno hw. hehehehe... :P

The shop at IMM izit the one on 2nd flr, next to Kopitiam? I tink i went there b4 as well, very x. Hehe, i went there abt 3-4 times for the buffet liao. Not bad lar. Some of their stuff quite nice, and the sashimi fresh. Then everytime go there, I'll go to the art shop to :dribble: .

now gotta much better pic after seeing your done up floor plan. Happy staying and happy cleaning :notti: cos housework for EM is really no joke

yahloh, nw i've not started work hor, been doing housework almost everyday until i 'hay hay chuan', but somehow still will get dirty one :bangwall::bangwall: i don't know how to cope after i start to work

Hehe, true true. Sometimes feel like juz dun care and go ahead with watever i wan. Scarly FSM sae cannot do sth that i really wana do then I duno hw. hehehehe... :P

The shop at IMM izit the one on 2nd flr, next to Kopitiam? I tink i went there b4 as well, very x. Hehe, i went there abt 3-4 times for the buffet liao. Not bad lar. Some of their stuff quite nice, and the sashimi fresh. Then everytime go there, I'll go to the art shop to :dribble: .

you are right loh, once u engage them, have to listen la if not will feel uneasy. Like me, i had so many ideas for the house initially, but in the end cannot do cos he say no good zz:(