Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newhouse

Overhead Shower Systems (rainshower, Exposed Type)

Hi guys,

I stay in HDB

Went to a balestier shop recently, was introduced to a 'dont know what brand shower sytem' made in china, looks filmsy, the hand shower portion lfeels very plasticky. Cost around 400plus, with mixer

i do not mind paying a little more for more quality product, but Hansgrohe is out of my budget (up to $600)

Stumbled upon a Teka (model : Universe)recently when i was in the showroom, has anyone used that? any idea where it is made? reliable?

next to Teka is Ferrara, which sell Crestial, claimed to be German brand, locally made. How good is that?

Any other recommendations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys,

I stay in HDB

Went to a balestier shop recently, was introduced to a 'dont know what brand shower sytem' made in china, looks filmsy, the hand shower portion lfeels very plasticky. Cost around 400plus, with mixer

i do not mind paying a little more for more quality product, but Hansgrohe is out of my budget (up to $600)

Stumbled upon a Teka (model : Universe)recently when i was in the showroom, has anyone used that? any idea where it is made? reliable?

next to Teka is Ferrara, which sell Crestial, claimed to be German brand, locally made. How good is that?

advise is not to use those rain showers......

first - waste water.

second - if yr home water pressure is not strong enough, it will become like urine dripping down.

third - in future if the rain shower is spoilt, no repair. you got to change the whole thing.

not worth having this.

advise is not to use those rain showers......

first - waste water.

second - if yr home water pressure is not strong enough, it will become like urine dripping down.

third - in future if the rain shower is spoilt, no repair. you got to change the whole thing.

not worth having this.

hahah nice explaination.. :dancingqueen:

didnt noticed that since like many threads on rain shower..hmm so largely dependent on water pressure huh? how can we know whether the pressure to our house is strong or weak?

if we are just buying those instant heater, can go with rain shower?

Hi guys,

I stay in HDB

Using Crestial now. Bought it at the shop next to Teka during a sale. Bought a Rain shower set, tap and kitchen tap that looks like those professional kind. Quite good.

I quite like that brand. Simple design and does not look cheap.

hahah nice explaination.. :dancingqueen:

didnt noticed that since like many threads on rain shower..hmm so largely dependent on water pressure huh? how can we know whether the pressure to our house is strong or weak?

if we are just buying those instant heater, can go with rain shower?

yeah, ppl who buy never find out properly about bad points of rain showers. they just buy......

its those shops that i went to, they advised me not to get coz of these bad points. Looks nice only.

how to find out whether strong or weak pressure? test out the water taps first la when u have the keys la. but u wont really know whether pressure is strong enough or not, until u buy the rain shower and try it.

the worst thing is it's wasting alot of water. this is bad.

Hi guys,

I stay in HDB

Wait for Hansgrohe sale, got good deals then.

Wait for Hansgrohe sale, got good deals then.

gave up looking for a rainshower that fits my budget and reliability requirements.

Bought a Hangrohe E 150 3 air rainshower set today, and a basic model for my common bath. Looks Great!

Like the frame design on the bedroom set :)

dont have to worry about pressure problems somemore

gave up looking for a rainshower that fits my budget and reliability requirements.

Bought a Hangrohe E 150 3 air rainshower set today, and a basic model for my common bath. Looks Great!

Like the frame design on the bedroom set :)

dont have to worry about pressure problems somemore

Can share where is the showroom/shop? Whats the damage like? :)

Rain shower also come with hand held shower together, so u can alternate usage between the 2 if u feel its a waste of water. Can pamper yourself once in a while!

Rainbath also require gallon heater, recommend 3litre and above. It does not work with instant heater as water will not be heat up fast enough.

Any recommendation for good sanitary items and brands?

yeah, ppl who buy never find out properly about bad points of rain showers. they just buy......

its those shops that i went to, they advised me not to get coz of these bad points. Looks nice only.

how to find out whether strong or weak pressure? test out the water taps first la when u have the keys la. but u wont really know whether pressure is strong enough or not, until u buy the rain shower and try it.

the worst thing is it's wasting alot of water. this is bad.

thanks for your explaination :yamseng:

Rain shower also come with hand held shower together, so u can alternate usage between the 2 if u feel its a waste of water. Can pamper yourself once in a while!

Rainbath also require gallon heater, recommend 3litre and above. It does not work with instant heater as water will not be heat up fast enough.

Any recommendation for good sanitary items and brands?

oh then i cannot get liao lor..me getting instant heater nia.. :unsure: