Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Prettibride

My White House ~ Part 2

hehe..so coincidence..your house looks great! may i know where is your tile from and which model? I just asked my ID to lookout for whiter homo tiles for me..cos the one we selected is from HF is really not acceptable...appreciate it..thanks!

My tile is from Taugres (next to HF at balestier), dunno model number liao but should not be hard to spot since each supplier prob only have that one matt white homo tile. Eh noticed that you had ask about white tiles in 2 blogs so just to claify; I have a rabbit!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe..so coincidence..your house looks great! may i know where is your tile from and which model? I just asked my ID to lookout for whiter homo tiles for me..cos the one we selected is from HF is really not acceptable...appreciate it..thanks!

Haha! That's my wife you are chatting with!

DSC06278.jpg

DSC06276.jpg

With some help from our ID, we've decided to go ahead with the tiles we've selected cos we really liked them and can't seem to find anything better. So there goes, our final tiles!

We selected our laminates yesterday as well...chose a rather special one for our wardrobe...hopefully it turns out well..

Edited by Prettibride

You are renovating again!! so good. i also want to renovate again if i have spare cash. have fun! :)

thanks mist! this is something i've been planning for the longest time...finally hubby gave the nod to action on it. hehhee... cos we din do much during our first reno due to budget...this time round it'll be a major revamp! reno starts on 1st sep..can't wait!! :D

My reno officially starts today!! Too bad me and hubby gotto work so we can't be there..but we handover the house keys to the ID on sat and the workers brought up their tools to our house. The first 3 days will be hacking works...so its good we're staying away from the dust and noise..will prob go up there on wed to check on the progress...my ID was super nice to throw in an additional L-box for me in our MBR bathroom...this'll help to conceal all ugly water pipes...nice~ :D

Me and hubby went over to the COMEX show yesterday and since its the last day, there were many good deals going on. We managed to grab my dream white TV amongst the chaos...I always wanted to own a white tv but sadly the one from Samsung has already EOL..but luckily Sony came out with one...design is not as sleek as Samsung but specs was pretty good. We were given free wall bracket, HDMI cable and $200 Isetan vouchers!

27333.jpg

Din even managed to venture up to the 6th level cos we were already broke by the time we reach level 5 with another purchase which hubby wanted...a Soundbar!! No more messy wires for HTS! Sound quality is so much better compared to our Samsung HTS. And this brand is a star winner among its peers. Great buy!

DSC06512.jpg

We got an extra $50 discount on top of the already low discounted price cos the Emcee made a wrong announcement of the price...hehe...happy.

Bought this on sat as well...for our living room. And also bought our concealed mixer set from PJ..the boss was nice enough to throw in many freebies for us...so everything went within our budget... :)

90121012_250.jpg

Something else we're lemming to buy...hopefully some sale comes soon.

65139_PE175907_S4.jpg

Edited by Prettibride

hey

i saw the soundbar as well on Sat!!

they were having the Marantz sound bar on a special price cos it was their hourly bargain

400++ from over 1k++

more than 50% discount

congrats

it looked good!!

what is the thing in the last pix? looks interesting :yeah:

its a wall shelf from ikea...there's a compartment meant to keep dvds...we're lemming to get the white one for our entertainment room...

hey

i saw the soundbar as well on Sat!!

they were having the Marantz sound bar on a special price cos it was their hourly bargain

400++ from over 1k++

more than 50% discount

congrats

it looked good!!

wahhh...400+?? we went over on sun and the price we got was also a hourly special but not as cheap...got it for 549... :bangwall: but tink its still a good deal considering the original price is 1k+ la..and its hubby's wishlist. we compared a few brands of soundbar there...this is considered the best in terms of sound quality...

Erm, sorry, but how does a soundbar works? No wires like a HTS?

This Marantz Soundbar is like any other soundbar, eg Yamaha.....

It is just an all in one full range drivers with a DSP built-in.

You still need to have a DVD player connect to it.

If you looking for clean look. check out the Philips HTS-8100 or 8140 soundbar.

It has a DVD player built-in, support USB and iPod.

Pretti

my bad

thats the correct px

my memory is getting very bad

sorry

good deal!!

no worries :) ..thanks for that..at least i can sleep better ~ no heart pain. hehe. so did u get anything from comex? we saw many good deals there but too bad $$ not enough.

This Marantz Soundbar is like any other soundbar, eg Yamaha.....

It is just an all in one full range drivers with a DSP built-in.

You still need to have a DVD player connect to it.

If you looking for clean look. check out the Philips HTS-8100 or 8140 soundbar.

It has a DVD player built-in, support USB and iPod.

we were actually looking for something like that too but the salesguy from Audio house told us that those with built in dvd spoil easily so we skipped the idea...

Went over to our house to check on the reno progress yest. We were impressed by the amount of work done in just 2 days!

Before Reno::

DSC06462.jpg

DSC06479.jpg

DSC06481.jpg

DSC06480.jpg

DSC06486.jpg

Edited by Prettibride