Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Prettibride

My White House ~ Part 2

Bz with reno and work so not much time to update.

Many things have been completed since my last update. Tiling are all finished, electrical works done and first round of painting and washing is done too. Carpentry will be up next week..can hardly wait. The house is turning out to be just how we want it with some hiccups here and there but glad to say we managed to pull it through. My ID has been nice so far accomodating to things that needs to be changed or repaired..hope he keep it up this way. Hehe.

Bought my new bathroom tap yesterday at jalan besar..same design as SSC but $40 cheaper...the boss even provide free delivery just for one tap. My hood and kitchen sink will be sent next week, can't wait to see how they look in my new place..took many photos..shall upload once i am free!

Edited by Prettibride

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bz with reno and work so not much time to update.

Many things have been completed since my last update. Tiling are all finished, electrical works done and first round of painting and washing is done too. Carpentry will be up next week..can hardly wait. The house is turning out to be just how we want it with some hiccups here and there but glad to say we managed to pull it through. My ID has been nice so far accomodating to things that needs to be changed or repaired..hope he keep it up this way. Hehe.

Bought my new bathroom tap yesterday at jalan besar..same design as SSC but $40 cheaper...the boss even provide free delivery just for one tap. My hood and kitchen sink will be sent next week, can't wait to see how they look in my new place..took many photos..shall upload once i am free!

Hi, glad to hear that your reno is progressing well. Don't stress over so many things k? Enjoy the process. :)

Hi, glad to hear that your reno is progressing well. Don't stress over so many things k? Enjoy the process. :)

thanks..this round is much better compared to my first reno cos we already know what to monitor and what to expect..now just excitingly waiting for the reno to finish...how's yours progressing?

congrats!

waiting to see your pix... ;)

hihi jessie..your reno is progressing well too..love your kitchen~ we wanted to go for open concept initially too..but i was worried about the smoke and oil when i cook..cos i love to cook. so had to give up that idea...can only drool over your kitchen now. :P

Congrates congrates! Good to hear that ur reno is almost completed and that things worked out for u. Looking fwd to ur pics. :)

thks thks...just uploaded some pics...my reno not completed yet though ~ i wish...this week will start carpentry and still got glass works...but almost there...hee.

I would say my reno is around 80% done...generally happy with the progress... although I spotted another area with a cracked tile...sighz... this time round it's the plumber's fault... will let my ID know... :furious:

:dribble::dribble: Looking good! I like ur balcony tiles :thumbs up:

May I know how much and where u bot ur WC? Only can find that u bot it at a shop nex to PJ. Now wondering where to buy wun get chopped.

Edited by Angel81

Stairwell with new tiles..we decided to use the same homo. tiles for the stairs cos we like the uniform look. ID did warn us that it might be slippery when wet as we did not do any grid lines...we'll just have to be extra careful in future.

DSC07367_1.jpg

My new WC installed! Some workers already pee-ED in it before i could even use it!! Will #%$#% my ID if there is any stains during handover.

DSC07375_1.jpg

Edited by Prettibride

:dribble::dribble: Looking good! I like ur balcony tiles :thumbs up:

May I know how much and where u bot ur WC? Only can find that u bot it at a shop nex to PJ. Now wondering where to buy wun get chopped.

we got it at this shop called GR Link..costs about $200+ ea. But u can get it at PJ cheaper..we only found out after we've paid deposit at GR.. :(

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

nice leh!!!!!!!!!

i really love the glass stairs...........hope i can do that in my next hse........but hv to wait till my boys are grown up den can do lor...keke :)

i simply love the white white look!

NICE NICE!!!!!!!!

we got it at this shop called GR Link..costs about $200+ ea. But u can get it at PJ cheaper..we only found out after we've paid deposit at GR.. :(

Oh icic. Thanks for the tip :) Dun sad about ur WCs liao, it's very nice. hehehe

Stairwell with new tiles..we decided to use the same homo. tiles for the stairs cos we like the uniform look. ID did warn us that it might be slippery when wet as we did not do any grid lines...we'll just have to be extra careful in future.

DSC07367_1.jpg

hi prettibride, i also used tiling for my stairway too! was quite skeptical when my ID suggested that cos i thought it will look nicer with wooden plank on top. However, i love how it turns out to be! Yours is very nice! but how come no gridlines? U use a single big piece of tile?? :unsure:;)

hi prettibride, i also used tiling for my stairway too! was quite skeptical when my ID suggested that cos i thought it will look nicer with wooden plank on top. However, i love how it turns out to be! Yours is very nice! but how come no gridlines? U use a single big piece of tile?? :unsure:;)

hihi frosty, ya tile is very nice..wood is nice too budden you gotto worry about getting it wet or termites problem..the grid line i am referring to is those lines that you put at the end of each step to provide friction..mine is smooth throughout so will be slippery when wet.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

nice leh!!!!!!!!!

i really love the glass stairs...........hope i can do that in my next hse........but hv to wait till my boys are grown up den can do lor...keke :)

i simply love the white white look!

NICE NICE!!!!!!!!

hihi jessie..thanks...your wrought iron rails look really good too..but u can definitely change them to glass next time when your boys are older..we did consider our future kids when we made this too...prob will use 2 baby gates at each end of the stairs to make it safe for them..hehe..meanwhile i'll be the one enjoying first.

actually tempered glass is quite safe la..just make sure there's no sharp corners..i use a lot of glass in my house so safety is also top on my list.

hihi frosty, ya tile is very nice..wood is nice too budden you gotto worry about getting it wet or termites problem..the grid line i am referring to is those lines that you put at the end of each step to provide friction..mine is smooth throughout so will be slippery when wet.

hihi jessie..thanks...your wrought iron rails look really good too..but u can definitely change them to glass next time when your boys are older..we did consider our future kids when we made this too...prob will use 2 baby gates at each end of the stairs to make it safe for them..hehe..meanwhile i'll be the one enjoying first.

actually tempered glass is quite safe la..just make sure there's no sharp corners..i use a lot of glass in my house so safety is also top on my list.

yup got a clean and uniform kind of look. but i was quite put off by the idea initially cos when i viewed some units last time, some owners put tiles also but looked quite 'obiang' :P ic ic mine also dun have, intially when i mop that time i also scared scared hahaha, now kinda used to it already.