Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Prettibride

My White House ~ Part 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

:yamseng: Hi 'Prettibride'

:dribble: Very nice place :dribble:

Care to share the $$ range you spend in this reno if you dont mind.... :notti:

Thanks in advance... PM me if its sensitive to reveal in public... thanks

ciao

:yamseng:

hey. can advise where u got the rose painting in de study room? n how much?

that painting is from IKEA...only $99. But think they don't have this design anymore..but they have nice pics of Eiffel Tower and Amsterdam...I am thinking of buying one of them for my living room...see how.

hi, can u give me the contacts for the rollerbind.. how much is it?? Thanks..

hihi luckable~ wow, you live very near me..my blinds are all from IKEA...our ID helped us to put them up. For my whole house..only spent around S$500 on blinds. I love them a lot cos it looks neat and easy to maintain. Comes in black color too.

:yamseng: Hi 'Prettibride'

:dribble: Very nice place :dribble:

Care to share the $$ range you spend in this reno if you dont mind.... :notti:

Thanks in advance... PM me if its sensitive to reveal in public... thanks

ciao

:yamseng:

thanks byr! i spent around $47k on reno and another $8k on furnishings n misc. We did a major overhaul of the house so that explains the price.

Nice place!

Haven't logged in a while and see that your place is completed. Congrats!!!

Enjoy your new home! Merry Xmas and Happy NY to you too! :D:dancingqueen:

thanks flyingballoons~ my place was completed pretty fast. Ya, we've almost settled down and is now gearing up for end year parties at our place! :P

may i have the contact and price for the kitchen glass door.... can share?

hi ahjane...i wouldn't wan to pass u the contact for this contractor cos he did a pretty sloppy job for me..he is the same one that did my metal gate and i had to repaint my metal gate 2 times due to ugly patches. and he left a super rusty metal stopper in my balcony door which his worker will rectify tomorrow...his workers were pretty sloppy too cos i was there when they came to do installation. Reached my place at 9.30am when other workers already started work long ago. Then they just sat at my balcony, dunno waiting for what and start work at 10am...did a little bit of measuring and its lunchtime already. what's worse...after taking their sweet one hour lunch, they even took a nap at my balcony...so total 2 hours of lunch for them! I have a lot of glass to be installed at my place and I don't want to see the work drag another day, so I was quite pissed off. 8| My ID came by and I told him my comments...think they did it on purpose so that they can claim OT pay, end up, my installation only finished around 8pm that day. :curse:

your id must get a lot of referrals from your reno. your pics have been featured in so many home decor magazines. our floorplans are very similar. i was inspired by your bedroom and bathroom designs. i've hacked my walls to make a 2-in-1 master bedroom and 2-in-1 master bathroom. thx.

Edited by Ripples