Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
urjaposting

Hyip Administrators Needs To Think About This

Hi guys, I was just searching for some good hyips online & found one surprising thing. The first hyip with a real address & also with money back warranty. Most of the hyips I see are paying me 1% a day for 180 days, it looks nice on first but actually they give you profit only on 101th day. so on 101th day you are in profit of 1%. So actually you are blocking your money for 100 days for the hyip administrator you dont know at all.

The one surprisingly good hyip I found is http://scapeinvest.com/start.php . You will find a real address on site & also it gives you moneyback warranty. It will give you atleast 3% of bankinterest if at all the hyip not goes the desired way. Its giving 7-12% monthly Interest. I know some of you will say that its quite less, but the point here is...there's no locking period as I mentioned earlier. So you are in profit right from the first day.

The great thing I found is the way the Moneyback contract is being made after you register. The current hyip investors & administrators now need to think about providing such things too...

Thanks for reading my comments & hope to hear your reviews too...

Urja

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation