Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simplyannes

Any Good Primary School To Recommend Near Yew Tee Mrt?

My 3 children studied in De La Salle. I was an old boy there and enrolment was easy. Heard that it has moved or will be moving to Teck Whye temporarily for the next 2 ~ 3 years because of major renovations. My 4th child will not be enrolling there next year eventhough I get priority because it is all the same....teachers are so-so.

All schools now have the same type of NIE teachers. Teach for a few months and then 'disappear' for upgrading. Relief teachers become the norm.

Unity & Kranji are good schools too.

Agreed. De Lasalle no longer a good school who brings good characteristic, education, responsibility & love. Too many relief & temporary teachers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My family recently moved to Choa Chu Kang St. 62 ( near Yew Tee MRT) and I plan to relocate my kids as well to a primary school nearby. Anyone could recommend me a good primary school :dunno: ? Unity Primary School :unsure: ? Yew Tee Primary School :dunno: ? De La Salle :good: ( heard this is a good school but so hard to get a place) or kranji primary school? Thanks in advance :)

Yew Tee will be a better choice. Standard drops tremendously in De Lasalle. Most of the good teachers already left. Anyway, a good school needs a good, understanding & responsible principle & teachers, also good management teams are very important too.

My 3 children studied in De La Salle. I was an old boy there and enrolment was easy. Heard that it has moved or will be moving to Teck Whye temporarily for the next 2 ~ 3 years because of major renovations. My 4th child will not be enrolling there next year eventhough I get priority because it is all the same....teachers are so-so.

All schools now have the same type of NIE teachers. Teach for a few months and then 'disappear' for upgrading. Relief teachers become the norm.

My niece is from Yew Tee Primary. Now in RJC. Good grades depend on the child and family as well.

She doesn't have any tuition, but in one of the best classes in Yew Tee Primary.

Heard that for many neighbourhood schools, they focus on the top classes, sometimes at the expense of the weaker students.

My family recently moved to Choa Chu Kang St. 62 ( near Yew Tee MRT) and I plan to relocate my kids as well to a primary school nearby. Anyone could recommend me a good primary school :dunno: ? Unity Primary School :unsure: ? Yew Tee Primary School :dunno: ? De La Salle :good: ( heard this is a good school but so hard to get a place) or kranji primary school? Thanks in advance :)