Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nex

Budget, But Not Compromised....

finally, got the time to explore how tis thing works... :sport-smiley-003:

And by some requests, nw i can post some photos... :dancingqueen:

Pls pardon mi for the blur pics... cos i was using my old viewcam to take still pics, so it looks blur... ;) bo bian, camera spoil... and nw bz wif my house, no time go n buy... (not really no time, but i mean dont wan to waste time go there and listen to the sales-person story...) haha...

Living Room before the reno...IMG_0265.jpg

Living Room after laying of tiles... but tis was taken when the skirtings r still not done yet...IMG_0283.jpg

Nw, tis is the completed Living Room... wif the platform sitting there...IMG_0317.jpg

ok, nw, tis is the stupid Gas Heater by Citygas.... but they gave mi the wrong one... tis is the old, 5L one... but i wanted the 8L one.. so they r going to tear it down for mi again.... :notti:

IMG_0321.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how much is the 8l heater? nice pictures by the way! :)

Thkx... the 8L one is $148, inclusive of running of gas piping to the heater, thou the Citygas guy say that the gas piping is FOC. think its already added in le... ;) but when i called them up, they didnt mention that the 5L is how much, cos they base the price on the 8L one, so why should i accept a 5L when i can get a 8L one, rite?? :o

anyway, i heard that if u manage to get the 8L one outside, it will cost u probably on the higher side of $300, cos i heard pple whole bought a gas heater of Rinnai 5L one for abt $280, which is 2yrs ago... think bcos it was still quite new at that time... :notti:

Hi NEx,

Just curious, do they have stocks for 8litre gas already? I just called citygas less than 2 weeks ago and they say only have 5 litre. So it means 8litre gas water heater arrived liao?

Hi NEx,

Just curious, do they have stocks for 8litre gas already? I just called citygas less than 2 weeks ago and they say only have 5 litre. So it means 8litre gas water heater arrived liao?

hi,

I m not sure if it has arrived, cos the last time i called them, the lady told mi that earliest date is mid-May, but forecast date is mid-Jun... so i suppose its still not here yet lor. cos i told her to get back to mi when it arrives.... unless she sisnt work on it!! 8|

The one in my pic one is they install wrongly one. cos they THOUGHT that i wont mind settling for the 5L one, so they install it for mi. but i told them to change it to the 8L one when it arrives... :notti:

ok guys!! Now after seeing the process of my Living, its time for my Kitchen!! :P (Unfortunately, its still not fully done yet... cos the Cabinets r not fully done while i m podting these...) ENJOY!!

This is taken before the start of reno... Original Kitchen Floor tiles... didnt like it, so HACK!! :sport-smiley-003:

IMG_0241.jpg

This is taken after the hacking of the old tiles, and after the Cement is laid... dont ask mi y the shape like tis... i oso :dunno: ... hahaha...

IMG_0275.jpg

This is taken after the Kitchen Floor tiles has been laid!! NICE NICE le!!! :good:

IMG_0292.jpg

Another close-up of the drainage area... the contractor very nice, c the pattern??... very special rite!?!? hahaha... dont know y he did tis... looks nicer mayb?? or better drainage?? But it definately looks better... :notti: :dunno:

IMG_0293.jpg

Got a brighter colour so that the Kitchen wont feel smaller compared to dark colours (initially wanted Black... but give in to my honey!!, but oso luckily i did... cos it turns out quite nice too... heehee...)

Nex

IMG_0292.jpg

Another close-up of the drainage area... the contractor very nice, c the pattern??... very special rite!?!? hahaha... dont know y he did tis... looks nicer mayb?? or better drainage?? But it definately looks better... :notti: :dunno:

IMG_0293.jpg

Got a brighter colour so that the Kitchen wont feel smaller compared to dark colours (initially wanted Black... but give in to my honey!!, but oso luckily i did... cos it turns out quite nice too... heehee...)

Nex

Hiya

Very nice tiles for your kitchen :good: the pretty pattern is to enable better drainage.

I guess it will be my turn next.....

Hey pal,

finally ur reno blog is upz...

Spam..

L3x

haha... yupz!! ;) FINALLY.... haha.... cos u n MLR la.... ask mi the same Qn of whether i have a reno blog anot.... so i very hardworking.... do my studying on how to set it up!! :bleah: then finally one night i managed to get it up, and running good!! :good:

hey, your house is looking good :)

blk 183 ?

THNKX!! :sport-smiley-003: ya, its at blk 183... heeheee....

Hiya

Very nice tiles for your kitchen :good: the pretty pattern is to enable better drainage.

I guess it will be my turn next.....

Thnkx!! heehee... i muz tell my Honey abt tis... then she can feel proud... cos the tiles r choosen by her one... hahaha... :sport-smiley-004: I had initially chosen a darker colour one.... same pattern, juz different colour, but there was no stock... :( , thats y end up wif tis colour... luckily it turns out nice nice.... if not i 8| my Honey le... hahaha....

Looking forward to more pics. :)

How much is your budget?

Hi nel...

my budget initially was $30K. but i let my ID work on a tight budget of $25k!! haha... :notti:

end up, i spend abt $23k. Then ordered a closet from Closetrobe, cost $1.5k. so it was still within my budget. in the end, i had $5k to play wif for my Aircon, Kitchen Sink, Hob, Lights, and ofcos the toilet accessories, and some other small small stuffs...

PS: I didnt install window grilles... electrical works were done by relative... so only pay material money... :notti: , tats y i save quite a bit on tis.

more pics on the way, when i get the pics sorted out! haha... :sport-smiley-003: