Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lin

Univonna @ Furniture Mall

Bought a 3 seater sofa, 2 manual recliners from Tradehub21 showroom. Service was good. Was given discount as friend recommended me there. Given freebies too. I like the firmness of the sofa. Hope the quality of the sofa delivered will be good and lasting. Looking forward to my new sofa. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Seems like their product is cheap for a 3 seater $1.4k but totally not worth it?

was looking forward to getting it over the weekend =(

Edited by yamaha

Hi..

I'm thinking of getting a leather sofa, tv console and coffee table from Univonna... has anyone heard of this company, and any feedback about their products, after sales service?

Thanks in advance for your feedback! :)

Hi

went around to many places . from ikea to courts , novena , cellini , furniture mall and almost everywhere but finally settled for the one that we like most which is from UNIVONNA . the sales person who served us was Kenneth and cindy . they are very friendly . we bought not just because we love the Oxford sofa but also because of their reasonable price and 5 years warranty . the fact that kknowing their factory is in singapore made me feel much secure too .

So any updates on your Univonna purchase? Thanks as I think will benefit

the forummers here

They have do a 1-1 exchange for me. But feel that their quality is inferior and workmanship is not as good as I think (showroom furniture may be even better than my at home). Guarantee I will go back there again in my whole life. I promise!!!

If i were u, I will not go back as the quality of the furnitures suck big time when they deliver it to me yesterday. I am preparing to report to CASE if they dun give me a satisfactory answer and replacement.

So any updates on your Univonna purchase? Thanks as I think will benefit

the forummers here

Edited by mahjong74

I like Univonna because their service is good, prices reasonable and quality is not too bad. I have patronized them many times. Recently, saw their big boss who go down to the warehouse outlet every day after 7 pm. A 50+ yr old very Chinese type of businessman who wear spectacles. His attitude to customers really pissed people off. That is ok if he does not want to do business, but his attitude to his staff is equally bad too. And his staff are those who have always rendered great service. It make me wonder whether I should still go back to them.

If i were u, I will not go back as the quality of the furnitures suck big time when they deliver it to me yesterday. I am preparing to report to CASE if they dun give me a satisfactory answer and replacement.

Just got my sofa, dining table, shoe rack, tv console and coffeetable deliver from Univonna yesterday. It was A TOTALLY NIGHTMARE for me!!!!

1) The coffeetable which i order is suppose to have wheel below, but they deliver the stopper kinda

2) White TV console turns out to be a horror! The white wood have turned yellowish and joint have cracked!!!

3) SHoe rack condition is worse than showroom condition, as the handle have turned rusty.

4) Sofa short of 2 leg.

Super pissed off with their quality, as my whole schedule is being delay because of them!!!! Now my TV, sound system would need be to be postpone because of them!!!!

TOTALLY DUN RECOMMENDED AT ALL!!!!

I bought the Alex L-shaped sofa from Univonna @Furniture Mall yesterday. Really satisfied with the purchase, especially the good service given by the saleslady Winnie. My bf and I were at the shop last weekend and couldn't decide if we should purchase it. But Winnie was so patient and helped us with the measurement (we need to make alterations to the width). She was not pushy and very detailed. You can tell when someone speaks from experience, as compared to another who speaks like the salesman who just wanna close the deal. We left the shop after one hour without making any purchase as we would like to research a bit more.

We sourced around and even went to the Univonna at IFC. Same good service was extended to us by Steven (I think) over at this branch. But the price quoted by Winnie was better (and her service was top notch). So we did not mind making an extra trip back to Univonna at Furniture Mall.

Winne remembered us when we returned. She said young people nowadays are used to doing research online before making purchase. So that's why she's non-pushy and let us take our time. And if we are sincere in buying, we'll go back. True enough, it worked for us! We went back to her to buy from her.

We couldn't decide if white or black leather was better so she helped us by giving us useful advice and tips. We bought one in black eventually after much discussion -- more than 30mins just deciding on the colour!

I must add that she did not give us further discount -- her previous final price which she quoted us was indeed her best price. So price wise, it was not possible to bargain for more discount. She gave us 15% off the GSS discounted price and that was the final price. She refused to discount anymore.

No extra charge for alteration though. Good.

Winnie explained the alterations clearly to us, and showed us what she wrote on the receipt point by point. (I hate those shops which simply ask you to sign on the dotted line.) She was very detailed and her personalised service made our shopping experience there a joy. We left the shop happy customers.

We paid $2060 for the Alex 3+1L full leather sofa (including alterations and two wooden tables that can be fixed on the arm rest). No GST or delivery. Very very happy with our purchase and experience. Highly recommend!

p.s. I told Winnie I'm gonna write about her to thank her for her wonderful customer service! So here I am! Anyone who does go to Univonna, please tell her the lady who had diarrhea (yes i know. oops!) said hi.

p.p.s. I give credit when its due. Like furniture shop Univonna.

I also complain when it is warranted. Like bathroom shop Living Phenomenon @Balestier. Ugh, sucks.

though i did not eventually buy from Uni, i would recommend them. while shopping for our sofa, we pop into their Kadut shop no less than 3 times. everytime the sales guys were patient and not pushy. too bad eventually we saw a design we like 1 floor up. they did say theirs are made in their factory in malaysia.

i will take it with a pinch of salt if anyone claim their sofas are made in italy and selling at 1k to 3k

I like Univonna because their service is good, prices reasonable and quality is not too bad. I have patronized them many times. Recently, saw their big boss who go down to the warehouse outlet every day after 7 pm. A 50+ yr old very Chinese type of businessman who wear spectacles. His attitude to customers really pissed people off. That is ok if he does not want to do business, but his attitude to his staff is equally bad too. And his staff are those who have always rendered great service. It make me wonder whether I should still go back to them.

they have 2 showroom in Sungei Kadut. Today went to the IFC, selection is kind of limited. Do they lots more selection on display in the other showroom in Sungei Kadut?