Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mos_burger

Furniture Package By Red Apple

H hi,

Went to IMM yesterday and went into a furniture shop= Red Apple.

Now GSS, they have a package selling L-shape sofa, coffee table, tv console and dining table at $3099. 80% of their design in their shop can be choosen from.

Anyone purchase their furniture before? How is their service and quality of product? comments pls. Tks! :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hahah, I was just about to caution you on the number of complains and comments found in this forum ...

Seems like you found it.

hi..

bought a L-shape furniture from Sungnei Kadut Red Apple... Asked me to wait for 3 hours on delivery day and no one showed up or called after I waited for 3 hrs. So called them up and asked what is going on. I was lectured by my sales person that I should understand their situations as they not only have me to deliver so I should wait patiently. What a great attitude she has? I decided to wait until 7pm although my delivery schedule is from 3 to 5 pm. Yet again no one called me or showed up. Very frustrated. I made a big mistake choosing Red apple. So whoever looking to buy furnitures, the rest is yours to decide.

P.S. No intention of causing discomfort to anyone. Just sharing my bad experience.

Really Red Rotten Apple.

haha, my exp was bad, but not so bad.

as my brother was buying furniture for his hm n required delivery asap, cos moving in, den cannot be move in to empty hm. so before we place deposit, dey say delivery can be made within 2wks. but few days later, dey called n say can only deliver 2mths later -_-"

created some hoo-haa, dey decided to loan us replacement set of items, den when dey deliver my brother's furniture, dey take back their replacement items. so exp wasn't so bad, though not exactly good =)

haha, my exp was bad, but not so bad.

as my brother was buying furniture for his hm n required delivery asap, cos moving in, den cannot be move in to empty hm. so before we place deposit, dey say delivery can be made within 2wks. but few days later, dey called n say can only deliver 2mths later -_-"

created some hoo-haa, dey decided to loan us replacement set of items, den when dey deliver my brother's furniture, dey take back their replacement items. so exp wasn't so bad, though not exactly good =)

I must say this is qute ok liao. At least they deliver in the end and also willing to lend replacement sets. I guess most of us are afraid of the goods not being delivered at all. Though it's a pain in the butt, but hiccups in logistics are relatively common, especially with the high rising of rental space and property, these shops usually wld not want to keep thinigs for so long.

Put it this way, if they said they do not have stock, or cannot keep for you in the warehouse, would you buy from them?

Guess we as consumers should be fair to them as well, but of course empty promises or lies are not to condone with.....or when the goods are delivered but in bad conditions or started to fall apart within weeks...how come during our parents time there's no such issues?