Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icegal

Poh Joo

Hi, does anyone kw whether Are we able to bargain at Poh Joo cos thinking of getting my bathroom accessories and cooker hob & hood from them tml leh. As we are on a very tight budget.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, does anyone kw whether Are we able to bargain at Poh Joo cos thinking of getting my bathroom accessories and cooker hob & hood from them tml leh. As we are on a very tight budget.

Hi icegal,

Poh Joo's prices are consider quite reasonable... gotten some items from there myself aft comparsion with a few shops.. ultimately its depends on a balance between cost and quality loh... but serious PJ's pricing wun be too far out so you can rest your mind :good:

Nt much of bargaining I realise... but then they usually quote a price cheaper then the tagged price

Edited by nets

if they know your ID, then of course they will give you their best price.

i got hob and hood from them, as well as kitchen sink, basins, toilet bowl, and some taps.

for taps, i find sim siang choon has more choices, the price is cheaper.

you can compare anyway. :)

I didn't really have to bargain when buying from them, their prices are usually quite competitive, close to the cheapest I've got. (like $5 to $10).

You can try to ask for more if you are getting a few items at the same time. There are a few other shops across the streets as well, check out the models you want, record the prices, then compare, get the ones that are cheaper or bargain down to the cheapest price you found?

does anyone kw wat is the price range for Rinnai glass hood and rinnai tempered glass hob as we are planning to get that. Not much time to went arnd comparing prices. Just scared that we kenna chop only. Hehe...... so need some help from here.

if they know your ID, then of course they will give you their best price.

i got hob and hood from them, as well as kitchen sink, basins, toilet bowl, and some taps.

for taps, i find sim siang choon has more choices, the price is cheaper.

you can compare anyway. :)

sumbarajam Don't agree with you on this. Sim Siang Choon selection is more but we all know that they are targeted at middle to upper level customers. No way can their price be cheaper.

icegal I had walked the whole stretch of Jln Besar, still Poh Joo offers me the lowest prices for the same item. Don't worry, just goto Poh Joo and ask them for their best price. Rinnai has package (hoob+hob) deals, ask for the brochure, and the listed price can still be negotiated.

Edited by hihihi

does anyone kw wat is the price range for Rinnai glass hood and rinnai tempered glass hob as we are planning to get that. Not much time to went arnd comparing prices. Just scared that we kenna chop only. Hehe...... so need some help from here.

hmm, i just bought over the weekend a stainless steel rinnai hob and hood for $550. glass would be more expensive. had a good experience over there, and I believe they will offer you a good price. the other place i went to was universal union at geylang. price was ok only. i only went these two places and mayer and bought immediately from poh joo coz the price was very good :) happy with the service and advice from mr seah as well. impressive.

I shopped at Poh Joo and was served patiently by Fei Fei. Not only did she stay with me while I was thinking through, she also helped to suggest some nice looking items, which I ended up buying. She was also very knowledgeable, which helped because there were some things I had not considered.

On top of it, I got a nice 10% discount on my teka hob and hood : ) (I would have gotten 20% if I had waited for Teka sale, but with reno close to completion, who has time to wait.)

I took about 2-3 hours and she didn't eat lunch because she was serving me. I didn't realise and felt so bad, when I saw her lunch sitting there, while her colleagues were busy eating.

She also allowed me to 'KIV' some stuff because I could not decide on the spot. After shopping at Poh Joo, I looked around and realised that most of their prices are quite reasonable. However, a word of advice to future shoppers, you may wish to check out Rigel for your toilet bowls and sinks, just for comparison.

The experience was a very good one, esp. after the ignorant woman at Rina Electrical could not answer my questions while I was trying to buy an induction cooker hob. She even had the cheek to ask me if I was doing a survey or buying a hob!

i bot almost all my hardware there: hob n hood, basin, sink, taps, towel bar, heater abt a month ago.. was served by emilence.. veri patient and gd.. :thumbs up:

Their prices are competitve oso.. got a free oven and metal dustbin from the lady SA..

They delivered to my place today at 10am but the guy came at 9.45am so np with them at all..

will go back to buy things from them nxt time... :)

yoko

can advise prices of hood and heater?

how did u get the free oven?

thanks

i also get free oven...think spending about 1k above

yoko

can advise prices of hood and heater?

how did u get the free oven?

thanks

the oven is promo that time when i bot curino hob n hood package - 580bucks den got it as free gift.

Heater i choose joven over ariston.. cos it had 6 more years warranty.. vertical, 25L @ 220bucks.. horizontal 1 is 215bucks.

The metal dustbin 5L is the lady SA give 1.. haha..

the oven is promo that time when i bot curino hob n hood package - 580bucks den got it as free gift.

Heater i choose joven over ariston.. cos it had 6 more years warranty.. vertical, 25L @ 220bucks.. horizontal 1 is 215bucks.

The metal dustbin 5L is the lady SA give 1.. haha..

super good deal leh.. that time I spent 1.3k only get 2 bidet sprays free

Edited by gnomish

wah yoko

thats a very gd deal

too bad i bot rinnai hob liao

yeah and ur heaters pxs are the same as what was quoted

i oso think so.. cos i don think i will cook often and not those branded type.. so go for the most wu hua package.. haha.. :)