Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fireworks

707 Compact Shower And Lighting

Hi, anyone purchased the 707 compact shower? wat is the price and is it good and powerful.

Second thing, anyone got purchased any lighting from Singapore Lighting mart? is their lighting gd? Cos i feel the price quite expensive

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

707 are the most expensive brands in instant heater, usually in the $2xx range or high $1xx.

Instant heater if u want compact size due to space constraint, then see

- Mistral MSH-1 (Width/Ht/Dep=120x200x100mm)

Please walk down Jalan Besar one fine day, u can compare the price of instant heater and lights. There are tons of lights there, u'll be spoiled for choice. also note that the displayed price 99% can be negotiated down.

The quote i got for my 707 compact is $185 and 707 Alpine is $195. But these were lumped purchases with my taps so the guy gave me further discounts on the quoted price eventually. Got them at royal fanco.

The quote i got for my 707 compact is $185 and 707 Alpine is $195. But these were lumped purchases with my taps so the guy gave me further discounts on the quoted price eventually. Got them at royal fanco.

707 price is around that range, they are quite stiff. Afterall, it's just a mini boiler inside... I see no point paying so much for a brand.

707 price is around that range, they are quite stiff. Afterall, it's just a mini boiler inside... I see no point paying so much for a brand.

Mine is elling at $215, is it expensive? By the way is 707 compact gd?

Mine is elling at $215, is it expensive? By the way is 707 compact gd?

I'm not a user of 707 but I done some research b4. Called their head office and some other smallfry distributor shops. Head office quoted me higher than smallfry, but is included installation, but add up still very expensive.

Normally contractor install instant heater = $40/heater (everything including shower head).

u need to source for other sources, price can change.

I ordered two instant water heaters from a shop at $268 each. It is a malaysian brand - Centon - which I have not heard of in my entire lifetime. The sales mentioned the model i am taking has a large valve/inlet (?) and thus water pressure will be stronger... For the amount of money, feel kind of regret for the purchase...

Thinking to changing to 707 brand. Anyone has experience in using this brand? Is it good?

707 has been in the market for many years liao... Reliable brand... Can last for very long...

I bought the Compact model for my house... Does the job well and no complain :good:

707 is a v good brand.

My parent's hse using 707 for many years already. My new hse use other brand. Cost about the same

Comparing both now, my parent's hse is still better than mine :good:

i was quoted $195 for the 707 compact. That comes with the shower head. Is it expensive?

This price is ok, though I think I paid for $185. Can't be sure, must dig out the invoice.

i was quoted $195 for the 707 compact. That comes with the shower head. Is it expensive?

I got 2 sets of 707 Compact from Goh Ah Bee for $185 each. And yes, it comes with shower head. All I can say about 707 brand, is....very good.

Cheers

Vince

hi

any idea what is the difference between compact, alpine and protek?

I ordered 2 panasonic instant heaters...just wondering if i should change to 707 instead....

just called up the company...these are what i have found out....

dimensions:

protek - 340 x 222

alpine - 295 x 220

compact - 270 x 215