Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lileng66

Egypt

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i've nv been to egypt before... but i would definitely recommend CT* over Cha*B**... i went on trips with both before...

very upset with Cha*B**... a lot of hidden costs... like they will tell u can watch this perf that perf... but when go there... den we realised that it's not included in package... when we buy nv tell us... !$#!@#!@

and the food... hmm.. we compare with other groups in the same restaurant... always ours seems worse...

CT* is best lar... that's why i keep going back to them... the counter staff are good... give good recommendations... most of the times... haha... the service during the trip also good... so far dun have cases of hidden costs also...

Ohh is it Ch**B** so bad?? Then I think I should forget about that choice. By the way for the CT*, ever encounter like package being cancelled mah?? If cancel, what is the althernative they will offer. I just realize even we booked the package but still not confirm

hmm... i dun like Ch**B** lar... i asked a few frens before... but all nv give good comments leh... not intending to go back to them also... cheap cheap but den... ehh... experience not good ba... i want go holiday have fun and enjoy not to get upset...

it's normal that the trip is not confirmed one... esp if u book way ahead... i ever booked with CTC before... den the original date i wanted dun have enuff ppl, so they ask if i want change to another earlier date which is confirmed... den ok lar... change lor... earlier a few days only...

me currently trying to plan for honeymoon... but haven't done any homework... Egypt is one of the choices lar... dunno if its too shiong for honeymoon or not leh... haha...

i use travel connection during 1999.

they are a travel agent that specialize on middle east tour. They source the flight u want.. like.. u want t cheapest price, book the local tour @ Egypt.

U flight over to Egypt, the local tour guide will pick u up at the airport.

I'm not to sure whether they still operation but it was the good experience..

the group will not too big and mix of other nation citizen.