Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newkid

Home Success At Beauty World?

Ya.. interested to know about Home Success ID too. Any recommendation on the ID there? How's their service and the workmanship?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya.. interested to know about Home Success ID too. Any recommendation on the ID there? How's their service and the workmanship?

Thanks!

Went there to get a quotation ...spent 2 hours there toking to their ID, quotation was 1 day later than agreed day, and in the end the quotation did not have what i requested excecpt for a few items.... ask them to take out the items i do not need they also never do it ....

in the end they gave me a cut and paste package with very few items i spent telling them over 2 hours and price is 39k+ when other quote i get is only 20-25k ....

Dunno how to compare ....told the ID already to take out but she very stubborn...so no choice...in the end skip .....

Guest vinlee

remembered coming across them few years ago,

when i was still shopping for "good deals" at one of those expo fairs.

The only memory of those expo :

Ah beng company and hard-selling gangster

trying to force,pressure you to pay some fee($500 to $1000)

And lousy furniture store selling poor quality furniture.

And if i recall correctly,

some blonde streak haired ah beng with broken english attempted to sell me their package.

and the above-mention campany happened to be one of it.

He didnt even write down any of my briefs,cos all he is interested is asking for some fee,claiming that their "package is selling out....

Just my personal encounter to share,

with no hard feelings to any particular person.

vin

my experience with them is not so good too. the sales designer do impressed me with his colorful designs on his laptop. but towards the end, he keep ask us to pay a fee to 'book' the package. well, its only 1hr of salestalk, no proposal, no quotations mentioned, and how can i possibly gave them >$25K of sales??!

Ya I agree Home Sucess is quite expensive so I decide to drop them also. Btw you get your reno done by who? I got mine done at ********** which is also nearby. Happened to chance upon this ID when we are actually going to cross the overhead bridge at Bukit Timah shopping centre to have our lunch and happened to see this ID. It is located inside the shopping centre just next to the overhead bridge entrance.

Hi Jasmine, can send me the name of the ID which u engaged? Thanks

My email address is charlesongsh@gmail.com

Thanks!

Have engaged them previously due to the workmanship even thou the price is much higher than the market rate. So have engaged their service again recently but very upset with the service and workmanship cause the amount paid can hardly justify for the works and expectation. They took measurement but did not do any drawings in actual dimension before they start work. Ended with quite a number of "surprises" and unexpected situation where we are required to insist on changes and last min amendment during the whole renovation.

Think the ID only interested to push their idea and sell the package and care little about our expectation and things we want to put in. They are not dedicated and responsible as most of the times the job is left to the ID contractor to run the show with little instructions. Provided schedule for the whole renovation is also not accurate to the point that it may slip by more than 1 week. I or my family would need to check the "finished" job almost every evening. And often to our "amuse", the least expected faults can just happen. No apology and only do the portion pointed out that needed for touch up. At times, can even tell us that it is the newer design. *Haizzz* Really vormit blood since the quotation given also looks more like a draft copy than the actual one. Really regretted.. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Bros, and sis,

at the recent exhibition at suntec, I have chosen Home Success as my ID.. The package is $11988 for renovation my Premium 4 rms flat at Sundial. The package doesnt include aircon & Electrical wiring. Anyone have tis package at the suntec?

Have engaged them previously due to the workmanship even thou the price is much higher than the market rate. So have engaged their service again recently but very upset with the service and workmanship cause the amount paid can hardly justify for the works and expectation. They took measurement but did not do any drawings in actual dimension before they start work. Ended with quite a number of "surprises" and unexpected situation where we are required to insist on changes and last min amendment during the whole renovation.

Think the ID only interested to push their idea and sell the package and care little about our expectation and things we want to put in. They are not dedicated and responsible as most of the times the job is left to the ID contractor to run the show with little instructions. Provided schedule for the whole renovation is also not accurate to the point that it may slip by more than 1 week. I or my family would need to check the "finished" job almost every evening. And often to our "amuse", the least expected faults can just happen. No apology and only do the portion pointed out that needed for touch up. At times, can even tell us that it is the newer design. *Haizzz* Really vormit blood since the quotation given also looks more like a draft copy than the actual one. Really regretted.. :bangwall:

dun scare me leh... wat ur ID name?

Good luck to you. Hopefully you will not encounter what my friend has gone through with them with lousy carpentery, empty promises and poor workmanship.

Really... that bad...

My ID also home success. During the quotation, before starting, etc... we were quite happy.

Currently they are in the second week of renovation. Their painter failed to came on monday, so only today start the painting....

I hope everything is ok....

I think it's not depends on the ID, it's depend on your designer and the project manager that is doing your home. If you got a not so good one, then that's it... just pray and do your own best!

Really... that bad...

My ID also home success. During the quotation, before starting, etc... we were quite happy.

Currently they are in the second week of renovation. Their painter failed to came on monday, so only today start the painting....

I think it's not depends on the ID, it's depend on your designer and the project manager that is doing your home. If you got a not so good one, then that's it... just pray and do your own best!

Bro, so how u find their quality n services? is it ok? n where is ur new home?

Good luck to you. Hopefully you will not encounter what my friend has gone through with them with lousy carpentery, empty promises and poor workmanship.

So Bro, can ask ur friend who is the designer so i wont choose him..

Really... that bad...

Bro,

can PM me how u find them after they hand over keys to u?? I thinking of letting do, but quite scare now leh..