Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newkid

Home Success At Beauty World?

Though I did not engage them but almost engage them, after listening and seeing the quality of workmanship, I back off. In the end, my reno is done by Impress 21 which is quite well done. Home Success charges is not cheap and with the price they are charging, I am expecting something better in quality.

Everytime when I spoke to my friend about his reno, he is always pissed off.

I am not a reno contractor and I am not trying to diminish your confidence of Home Success delibrately. Maybe some of the forum users have good experience about them but too bad it does not apply to my friend.

There is another thread about Home Success too and please take a look for yourself.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Though I did not engage them but almost engage them, after listening and seeing the quality of workmanship, I back off. In the end, my reno is done by Impress 21 which is quite well done. Home Success charges is not cheap and with the price they are charging, I am expecting something better in quality.

Everytime when I spoke to my friend about his reno, he is always pissed off.

I am not a reno contractor and I am not trying to diminish your confidence of Home Success delibrately. Maybe some of the forum users have good experience about them but too bad it does not apply to my friend.

There is another thread about Home Success too and please take a look for yourself.

Bro and sis, if i now want to cancel my package do u think i can take back the 500 deposit?

From my experience of communicating with them, I doubt so. But you still can try but why do you want to cancel it? Our -ve comments is due to our experience with them. But if you are comfortable with them, then you may want to go ahead.

Hi all,

Home Success is one of my shortlisted ID. Anyone engaged their services recently? I got a quote from them and it seems quite reasonable..still can't decide...

I got some bad experience with them. Dunno izit I sway or what. My fren engaged them.. Then recommend to me cos they say its gd.. The designer is quite good But somehow I was very disappointed with their service. So end up nvr engaged them

Hi all,

Home Success is one of my shortlisted ID. Anyone engaged their services recently? I got a quote from them and it seems quite reasonable..still can't decide...

Is it the one with Zoe Tay pics on it? :(

Is it the one with Zoe Tay pics on it? :(

ya, it's the one with Zoe's endorsement. Also got Phua Chu Kang endorsement i think. my friend got them too and recommended to me, saying that it's the FIRST ISO certified ID firm in SG. But it's not v impt to me so i didn't bother. not my shortlisted choice..

my friend hasn't started reno yet so too bad, no pics to show.. i suppose they'll be ok, but maybe pricing not so competitive since they are quite established? not sure..

Hi all,

We selected Home Success. Mainly because 4 other units in my block did reno with them so they took us to see all the 4 units that were done to see their workmanship. That gave us more confidence in them & since they are big company, we felt they would be reliable. They are most costly than other ID firms but we thot pay a little extra but safe better.

Yesterday supposed to start tiling work, suddenly got call fr the ID to say that the wet wash area that we had already planned cannot be done becoz not enuf space. I was so angry. He had already drawn up the floor plan, then when we were going thru the reno works that need to be done at the house itself, he took measurement again & said no problem, everything will go as planned.

My flat no wet area so I wanted to make one where I can put my pails & wash clothes by hand, etc. I dont like to do this in the common toilet coz my children use the toilet & they dont like it wet. What's the point of spending money to make toilet to look nice then so messy. Moreover, that's the guest toilet and I always have visitors on weekends so I like it clean & neat & presentable. I cant stand pails & mops everywhere. Maybe I'm too pampered always had the space/backyard for my cleaning stuff & this house dont have.

I'm very angry. I told him to redraw my kitchen design to let me see. Since I'm in a hurry to move in, we still have to go ahead with the schedule as I need to move in by 24th November. I really hope that everything else will go as planned.

His electrician is charging us quite a lot more than what I've read on this forum. They said becoz also got 5 yr warranty. So that's why charge higher.

Anyway, as u can see I'm very angry! If anything else goes wrong... I'm gonna post it here too so everyone can beware!

We selected Home Success. Mainly because 4 other units in my block did reno with them so they took us to see all the 4 units that were done to see their workmanship. That gave us more confidence in them & since they are big company, we felt they would be reliable. They are most costly than other ID firms but we thot pay a little extra but safe better.

Yesterday supposed to start tiling work, suddenly got call fr the ID to say that the wet wash area that we had already planned cannot be done becoz not enuf space. I was so angry. He had already drawn up the floor plan, then when we were going thru the reno works that need to be done at the house itself, he took measurement again & said no problem, everything will go as planned.

My flat no wet area so I wanted to make one where I can put my pails & wash clothes by hand, etc. I dont like to do this in the common toilet coz my children use the toilet & they dont like it wet. What's the point of spending money to make toilet to look nice then so messy. Moreover, that's the guest toilet and I always have visitors on weekends so I like it clean & neat & presentable. I cant stand pails & mops everywhere. Maybe I'm too pampered always had the space/backyard for my cleaning stuff & this house dont have.

I'm very angry. I told him to redraw my kitchen design to let me see. Since I'm in a hurry to move in, we still have to go ahead with the schedule as I need to move in by 24th November. I really hope that everything else will go as planned.

His electrician is charging us quite a lot more than what I've read on this forum. They said becoz also got 5 yr warranty. So that's why charge higher.

Anyway, as u can see I'm very angry! If anything else goes wrong... I'm gonna post it here too so everyone can beware!

Oops.. how can this happen? By the way, did the ID go down for site visit when planning the reno? I have not started my reno yet but I thought that would be the practice - to see the real McCoy before embarking on actual works..

Oops.. how can this happen? By the way, did the ID go down for site visit when planning the reno? I have not started my reno yet but I thought that would be the practice - to see the real McCoy before embarking on actual works..

Yes, we went for site visit with the ID several times to reconfirm our plans, do measurements etc.

Sigh...

Their quote is not cheap.

On the high side.

Did not meet up with the id due to high cost. (no point meeting up as it is already way way above my budget).

Talk to an indian guy, nice chap and friendly.

my friend recommend me to Matrix Concept which is also at Beauty World. I have seen his quotation seems to be ok. Might make an appointment with them this Sunday.

If you go Beauty World can try to get a quote from them and compare.