Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
secret_ag

Installing Of Toilet Bowl

Hi people, just like to share with fellow brothers and sisters to be mindful when installing your toilet bowl..if possible schedule the installation towards the end of your reno if not, your toilet bowl will become 2nd hand as the contractors will definitely use your nice nice Bowl to make alot of BIG and SMALL business..can be quite digusting.. :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi people, just like to share with fellow brothers and sisters to be mindful when installing your toilet bowl..if possible schedule the installation towards the end of your reno if not, your toilet bowl will become 2nd hand as the contractors will definitely use your nice nice Bowl to make alot of BIG and SMALL business..can be quite digusting.. :furious:

thanks thanks .....noted :furious:

ya lor, i also dun like to use second hand one. But dun know the contractor want to install later cos i scare wait they dun like. Haiz.....

never tot of that leh..anyway the toilet bowl was being installed yesterday and my reno just about to complete in 2-3 weeks time...

hmm can i paste masking tape over and write "SPOIL" :rofl::rofl:

never tot of that leh..anyway the toilet bowl was being installed yesterday and my reno just about to complete in 2-3 weeks time...

hmm can i paste masking tape over and write "SPOIL" :rofl::rofl:

Out of order but still works fine as an ashtray, put out cigratte butts :notti:

Out of order but still works fine as an ashtray, put out cigratte butts :notti:

just read this thread yesterday, never thought that it would happen to me..

went up to check on the newly installed toilet bowl, to my horror, the common toilet bowl were stained with s**t :curse::curse:

was so angry that sms ID and ask him to tell his workers that better clean it sparkling clean for me tml, if i gonna see the same thing, i gonna :fire::fire: their head!

actually is not matter of virgin bowl or not, is matter of cleanliness. i will allow them to use as i can understand that human need to relieve ma but at least keep clean right..so er xin, used already still duno how to clean it..IDIOTs :curse::curse::curse:

Precisely..hiaz..contractors are all bengs what, we do not expect much from them ya BUT at least have the basic courtesy not to spray all over the place lar.. 8|

idiots la, just went up to check during lunch time

they cleaned it but still left 1 drop...darm :furious::furious::curse::curse:

still very angry...

Hi

did you inform Roy about this...i have send u an PM

Thanks

:( sorry to hear that some you have this distressing experience.

Based on what I had read on the order of reno works, it seems quite difficult to put the installation of w.c last....correct me if I'm wrong.

But if I'm right, and short of banning the workers from using the toilets, I wonder if there's anyway to avoid or at least minimise the the situation. I'm afraid that if the workers think we are being difficult, they will "reward" us with shoddy work.

:( sorry to hear that some you have this distressing experience.

Based on what I had read on the order of reno works, it seems quite difficult to put the installation of w.c last....correct me if I'm wrong.

But if I'm right, and short of banning the workers from using the toilets, I wonder if there's anyway to avoid or at least minimise the the situation. I'm afraid that if the workers think we are being difficult, they will "reward" us with shoddy work.

hmm quite true also but i am not banning them from using but please keep clean la..

if install at the last stage also jialut as some mentioned that they will also use the drainage pipe that is supposed to be connected to the bowl to do biz...very er xin wan la :bleah::bleah: