Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hihihi

Sink Experts Come In~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, i also got the similar one at Poh Joo and they charge me $260 after discount which the price tag states suppose to be $300 plus. But i request change of the big bowl on the right side and the smaller bowl on the left side.

Noob question

hows the quality of MN?

am looking to buy stainless steel sinks (deep dish ones)

anybody can advise where is a good lobang?

thanks

i think u can consider trying poh joo since they can give discounts and alot of ppl also agree. they have quite a number of sink selection. Go to the bigger n newer store that doesnt close on sunday.

hoe kee also have good selection but no discount. unless u buy alot. and discount also like $10 dollar oni..

sim siang choon i find the sinks not very deep dish type leh..

adamas - not very ex $260+. got some deep dish type too. duno abt quality though..

anyone know why some of the sinks has got what seemed like vent openings at the sides?

That bit is for excess water to flow off. For Poh Joo's sinks, there will a hose that is connected to the opening.

Agreed, I think Poh Joo's quality is pretty assured since they have been around for a long time.

anyone know why some of the sinks has got what seemed like vent openings at the sides?

That bit is for excess water to flow off. For Poh Joo's sinks, there will a hose that is connected to the opening.

Agreed, I think Poh Joo's quality is pretty assured since they have been around for a long time.

Ooohh..but why do we still need the holes since it will flow off from the bottom sink?

Is it to prevent overflowing of water in the sink?

that one has the big bowl on the right, I looking for the big bowl on the left. Sorry for being such a picker :unsure:

went poh joo last weekend and the price quoted for icegal's sink was $260, meaning no change from a month ago.

by the way u can choose whether big bowl on the left or on the right :D

Ixiul

hows the quality of roz?

am looking at same range as well

thanks

oh! i replied u in another thread u created.

i can't comment on the quality yet cuz only just bought n mounted up. Havent really use it at all. Of all the sinks i saw this looks best to me.