Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoppie

Little Myconos (greek Island)

Wow :dribble::dribble: nice place u got.

Tat was a :good: deal when u bought the place. so envy

With a bit more add on, its in move in condition. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
very nice place you have. Seems your place is adequately furnished with a kitchen fitted with the necessary fictures, the bathrooms complete with fixtures and the wash basins look good. Oh ya and wardrobes in the rooms too. :dribble: No need to change anything, save more money also. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but seeing what people here do to their home, envy so wanna do nice nice :)

Will be doing the following:

- Full Length Feature wall + TV Console **** room

- 4ft Feature Wall + TV Console at Master bedroom

- False Ceiling/L-Box ****, Master and Guest Room

- Top Cabinet in Study room

- Study Table in Study room

- Full height Bookshelf at Study room

- Wooden Door with door frame and false Wall at Study Room

- Laminated Nato Wooden top at all 3 Bay windows

- 1 Bedside Table with drawer

- Goodrich Wallpaper **** room and Hallway of the rooms

wa the place looks good! cn move in le!

we got the same dining table. advise- check the glass top make sure no cracks / scratches... ours had a small part of the glass chipped off... but the staff very efficient. no questions asked, came down with new top. one of the chairs we had didnt seem stable... they also brought along the stand to change... then realised actually nth wrong with the chair... its my bl**dy tiles that are uneven... grrrr... they did all without any charges!

oh ya... u might wana get some plastic wrap to cover the top... very very prone to get ugly scratches! but luckily it happened to the chipped top.... so that was changed... kakaka! when we got the new one we faster went to buy some plastic thing and covered it... we taped the sides down with double sided tape... hee hee

wa the place looks good! cn move in le!

we got the same dining table. advise- check the glass top make sure no cracks / scratches... ours had a small part of the glass chipped off... but the staff very efficient. no questions asked, came down with new top. one of the chairs we had didnt seem stable... they also brought along the stand to change... then realised actually nth wrong with the chair... its my bl**dy tiles that are uneven... grrrr... they did all without any charges!

oh ya... u might wana get some plastic wrap to cover the top... very very prone to get ugly scratches! but luckily it happened to the chipped top.... so that was changed... kakaka! when we got the new one we faster went to buy some plastic thing and covered it... we taped the sides down with double sided tape... hee hee

Erm.........what kind of plastic wrap? wont it look ugly? Can take photo to illustrate? thanks a million

hmm is candyprincess referring to clear film, those kind pasted on windows? Anyway I think your reno cost won't go so high since there's no hacking, tiling works. But you're doing a number of carpentry works though which is more ex. Be sure to check your place is free from any defects first before you do the reno. :)

hmm is candyprincess referring to clear film, those kind pasted on windows? Anyway I think your reno cost won't go so high since there's no hacking, tiling works. But you're doing a number of carpentry works though which is more ex. Be sure to check your place is free from any defects first before you do the reno. :)

I got quoted from an ID for about $10k for all the above, is it reasonable?

Still waiting for Candyprincess to reply with the plastic clear firm leh.

Hi,

I also got the Manhattan Series dining set. How many chairs you got and is it a 1.4 or 1.7FT table?

Due to space constraint, we chose the 1.4 with 4 chairs...

paiseh ah... took a nap... muahahah...

hmmm we bought the plastic frm ntuc.. its those plastic we use to wrap school books with... then we place on the table... roll out... then the sides... hubby cut to ease wrapping the edges... and we stuck the sides down with double sided tape... it takes abit of time & patience to do it... i cldnt stand doing it! so hubby did it... keke... i jus stand & help to hold the plastic while he slowly laid it down.. cut paste & ease out the bubbles...

Hi,

I also got the Manhattan Series dining set. How many chairs you got and is it a 1.4 or 1.7FT table?

Due to space constraint, we chose the 1.4 with 4 chairs...

Hi Porky,

The cellini set i bought comes with 6 chairs, it's a 1.7m x 0.85m table. not Feet :P

Yeah, took some photos today on the facilities.

Woodbridge (Erm, Wooden Bridge in mean):

IMGP0407.jpg

IMGP0405.jpg

Gym:

IMGP0423.jpg

IMGP0406.jpg

KTV Room (booking fees is $10 per dunno how many hours):

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

Clubhouse:

IMGP0411.jpg

IMGP0413.jpg