Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoppie

Little Myconos (greek Island)

IMG_0177.jpg

Hey, anyone knows where I will be able to find similar white ceramic dining table? Really like the one at the showflat.

I think that is white marble dinning table.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:dribble: Nice house

nice bathtub :wub: more nice if the window is clear glass :D can look out while u bath

it will also be interesting to be looked at while you bath.. lol :bath:

it will also be interesting to be looked at while you bath.. lol :bath:

Erm, i dun think anyone interested in seeing me bathe hahahha :bath:

anyway nice unit you got there.. especially the bay windows which i think is a feature only found in condos.. wondering when will hdb ever have them..

just my 5 cents thoughts: instead of hacking away the already done up things, i feel that its better to spend the money on additional things like feature wall, painting, furniture, electrical appliances, decos, etc ..

by the way does it come with air con?

anyway nice unit you got there.. especially the bay windows which i think is a feature only found in condos.. wondering when will hdb ever have them..

just my 5 cents thoughts: instead of hacking away the already done up things, i feel that its better to spend the money on additional things like feature wall, painting, furniture, electrical appliances, decos, etc ..

by the way does it come with air con?

Yeah, not hacking anything, most of the money goes to wallpaper, feature wall, TV console, false ceiling etc.

Yes, it comes with aircon 5 aircon with 3 compressor :notti:

3 for the 2rooms and 1study, 2 for the living + Dining.

paiseh ah... took a nap... muahahah...

hmmm we bought the plastic frm ntuc.. its those plastic we use to wrap school books with... then we place on the table... roll out... then the sides... hubby cut to ease wrapping the edges... and we stuck the sides down with double sided tape... it takes abit of time & patience to do it... i cldnt stand doing it! so hubby did it... keke... i jus stand & help to hold the plastic while he slowly laid it down.. cut paste & ease out the bubbles...

Hi,

I have the same table too but i did not take the chairs that came with it, bought white leather ones instead.

The table was delivered abt 1 mth ago. Last weekend i discovered a small chip off at the edge of the glass top too, i dunno if it was one of us at home who accidentally chipped it or it was like tt in the first place.

Haiz...so long liao, i doubt they will be willing to change it bah but i am considering doing the same as you to put a plastic sheet on top, if you dun mind, do u think u can post a pic of how it will look like here?

Thanks a million. :rolleyes:

IMG_0177.jpg

Hey, anyone knows where I will be able to find similar white ceramic dining table? Really like the one at the showflat.

If I am not wrong, this looks like the MM Dining Table from AIR, we got one from them.

http://www.weloveair.com/siteAir/

Edited by TYM

Hi,

I have the same table too but i did not take the chairs that came with it, bought white leather ones instead.

The table was delivered abt 1 mth ago. Last weekend i discovered a small chip off at the edge of the glass top too, i dunno if it was one of us at home who accidentally chipped it or it was like tt in the first place.

Haiz...so long liao, i doubt they will be willing to change it bah but i am considering doing the same as you to put a plastic sheet on top, if you dun mind, do u think u can post a pic of how it will look like here?

Thanks a million. :rolleyes:

hmm u cn try & call them to ask... no harm... i also called and asked them to change some time after delivery and they did it without asking questions? they delivered the table to us early jan but our renos still have not completed.. so we left it in the study room all covered up... i think 2-3weeks later then when we shifted the table out, we noticed the chip & the piece of glass inside the covering... i kept it and wanted to show them just in case but the delivery guy came... didnt ask anything.... jus changed it for us... so you can try? hee hee...

okie pics as promised!!! sorry ah. in the midst of completing jigsaw... hehehehhehe nt sure if cn see the plastic clearly...

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

like i said previously... we bought the plastic wrapping from ntuc... 1 roll... its those kind for wrapping books... heh... and its just nice for the table... have excess also...

Nice place you have there, save a lot of money on reno also.

As for the study, i like the way it is, you intend to cover up with a door instead?

Nice place you have there, save a lot of money on reno also.

As for the study, i like the way it is, you intend to cover up with a door instead?

Actually i do not want a door also, but the FSM suggest i do it. :(

So bo pian lor