Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoitytoity

Botak Bride

Hi. Quite new to this forum in terms of number of posts. just wondering if there are any previous BTB who went through their wedding with a shaven head. did u wear a wig or did u just leave your head bare :)? i dun mind going down the aisle wif a shiny head but think my fiance minds. kekeke

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wedding day is supposed to be the most pretty day of the gal's life.. and if the gal goes botak, I can imagine every guest will go :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

and your in laws will go :furious::curse:

haha. that's a good idea phantom. get my other half to shave also. but i think his head is smaller than mine so cannot. kekeke. i am already botak so it is not whether i want to shave or not. hee. loss of hair due to my chemotherapy sessions :). my fiance says i look like an escapee from a girl's home. :bangwall: i quite like how i look though. so maybe i will walk down the aisle as i am. :notti:

haha. that's a good idea phantom. get my other half to shave also. but i think his head is smaller than mine so cannot. kekeke. i am already botak so it is not whether i want to shave or not. hee. loss of hair due to my chemotherapy sessions :). my fiance says i look like an escapee from a girl's home. :bangwall: i quite like how i look though. so maybe i will walk down the aisle as i am. :notti:

As long as your hubby doesn't mind, I think it's fine to walk down the aisle as you are... I think it shows how strong a person you are going through your treatments and you must be proud to be a survivor. You go girl! Ooh, and congratulations on your wedding! :dancingqueen:

I second the idea to walk down the aisle as you are. Pls leave the wigs at home.

Nothing is more beautiful than you. The hair is merely to decorate your beauty.

Well... a friend of mine wear a black silk scarf sort of tied like a bandanna underneath and top it up with a flowy white lacy veil. I don't have a picture but the effect is similar to this (the only image I can find off the net). With her white wedding gown... she looks fabulous :) I'm sure you will do too.

onmedia_mag_pengantin1-1.jpg

thats why my wife would want me to do.. heh heh.. I guessed as much. kekeke.. you sound like one spunky lady to me. i think you might just do that.. what down the aisle botak.. kekeke..

aww zirhk, you're soo sweet :). thanks flying balloons. actually i am not the strong one. it's really the care givers who deserve to be applauded. i just sit there and my family will serve me. feel quite bad and can be become very lazy!!! :P haha. plus the long hospital mc really makes me feel like i'm on a super long vacation. quite nice to take a break after working so hard in s'pore. :D makes me want to take a month's no pay leave every year when i go back to work. :dribble:

thanks for the pic lin_stapler. yup. i was thinking of that idea. i will try on my gown and see if i can pull off the hairless stint first. kekeke.

i have just started my blog on my new place. :sport-smiley-018: Phantom, your place is gorgeous by the way! love mrs phantom's design for the black n white toilet. :bow: hope to see you guys there too! then i no nid to track two blogs (see? lazy bug started liao!!) jus kidding.

jus wan to share one funny incident that happened. when the doc told me that they found 2 large tumours in my body, i was crying like crazy in the arms of my fiance. cry and cry then i look at my fiance and he so cool. just stand there like nothing is wrong. i was thinking 'wah. he very strong leh.' so i stopped crying and looked at him. then he looked back and said gently...........

........'what is a tumour?'. piangz!!! okie. better stop now. wait kenna 8| from him. kekeke

aww zirhk, you're soo sweet :). thanks flying balloons. actually i am not the strong one. it's really the care givers who deserve to be applauded. i just sit there and my family will serve me. feel quite bad and can be become very lazy!!! :P haha. plus the long hospital mc really makes me feel like i'm on a super long vacation. quite nice to take a break after working so hard in s'pore. :D makes me want to take a month's no pay leave every year when i go back to work. :dribble:

thanks for the pic lin_stapler. yup. i was thinking of that idea. i will try on my gown and see if i can pull off the hairless stint first. kekeke.

i have just started my blog on my new place. :sport-smiley-018: Phantom, your place is gorgeous by the way! love mrs phantom's design for the black n white toilet. :bow: hope to see you guys there too! then i no nid to track two blogs (see? lazy bug started liao!!) jus kidding.

jus wan to share one funny incident that happened. when the doc told me that they found 2 large tumours in my body, i was crying like crazy in the arms of my fiance. cry and cry then i look at my fiance and he so cool. just stand there like nothing is wrong. i was thinking 'wah. he very strong leh.' so i stopped crying and looked at him. then he looked back and said gently...........

........'what is a tumour?'. piangz!!! okie. better stop now. wait kenna 8| from him. kekeke

lol.. will do.. i'll try to "visit" your blog when i'm free.. thanks for the compliment.. we had a tight budget so alot of things we had to say no.. like Lbox lah.. feature wall etc..

you're hubby to be also very cute.

I second the idea to walk down the aisle as you are. Pls leave the wigs at home.

Nothing is more beautiful than you. The hair is merely to decorate your beauty.

Well said :yamseng: Congrats on your wedding....

Your bf is so cute! :)

I can't find your reno blog leh~ would love to see your photos!

:sport-smiley-003: