Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoitytoity

Botak Bride

Inner beauty is definitely in the eyes of the beholder.

What not many can understand is that beauty will eventually fade and no matter the efforts to maintain a good complexion, age will still catch up with you.

In early 20s, usually beauty & appearance matters most but when one is really past that stage of looking at just beauty and looks alone, there is eventually that person infront of you all along in the end with his/her good and bad points seriously. We were all younger in those days once so attraction is definitely part of this cat & mouse game. Its just that we've progressed farther than that now. :)

What you have now is a great bf who is going to marry you for what you are, not just the looks alone. Whether you go down the aisle with no hair or not, its not irrelevant. What is relevant is that you guys are marrying each other for being together in unconditional times, ie; good and bad times.

Edited by BunBun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:unsure: thanks for all your support :sport-smiley-018: you guys are really nice!! haha. ya. i think my bf also very 'cute'. he makes me laugh all the time, though sometimes it is not his intention to do so. kekeke so far my hair has been growing back a bit, so look like a durian now. hahaha. i am still in search of a gown that will allow me to go botak without looking too weird. so if i do manage to find it, i will upload it. hee.

my blog? it has my nickname in it. i haven't posted much. but will do so later. if still cannot find, i will see if i can link it in my next post :).

Pardon me, the durian look? Short and spiky or army style? But seriously I think you can tame the look with a little bit of styling gel and add a flower to the side of your head, just tucked at the ear. No earrings but a simple necklace is fine. I think it will give a feminine & airy look plus I think off white or just cream colour gown will be softer on you? A toga style gown would be best to show off the short hair look, neck and accentuate your shoulders as part of your strengths & spirit that way. Less conventional than the standard empire or bustier gowns & no frills like ribbons or whatever. :) Understatement would enhance even better.

:unsure: thanks for all your support :sport-smiley-018: you guys are really nice!! haha. ya. i think my bf also very 'cute'. he makes me laugh all the time, though sometimes it is not his intention to do so. kekeke so far my hair has been growing back a bit, so look like a durian now. hahaha. i am still in search of a gown that will allow me to go botak without looking too weird. so if i do manage to find it, i will upload it. hee.

my blog? it has my nickname in it. i haven't posted much. but will do so later. if still cannot find, i will see if i can link it in my next post :).

Edited by BunBun

haha. oh no.. i dun haf that much hair BunBun. it is more like 1mm to 1.5mm. not enough to style at all. also, with each session of chemo i go through, it will drop constantly, so i look like a monk almost all the time. :)

i transfered my blog to the t-blog cos i think most pple visit there instead of the proper blog. hee. hope i'm easier to find now. :)

It must be a difficult & trying time for you like this having to undergo chemo sessions. Dun worry about the hair. You can do some experiments see what suits you most as long as you are happy with the style. :) Just go with the flow and shine like a lovely star on your big day! :D

haha. oh no.. i dun haf that much hair BunBun. it is more like 1mm to 1.5mm. not enough to style at all. also, with each session of chemo i go through, it will drop constantly, so i look like a monk almost all the time. :)

i transfered my blog to the t-blog cos i think most pple visit there instead of the proper blog. hee. hope i'm easier to find now. :)

thanks for all the encouragement! was out of action for a while cos' just went through my chemo cycle. managed to choose a gown for the wedding! yay! even bought a pair of ballerina like shoes to match. hee. now before my energy is sapped, i better go update my reno blog. will post some pics of my gown when i go for my first fitting next wk!! :dancingqueen:

:) You sound very cheerful & upbeat now. Take your time, we can wait for pics of your lovely gown.

thanks for all the encouragement! was out of action for a while cos' just went through my chemo cycle. managed to choose a gown for the wedding! yay! even bought a pair of ballerina like shoes to match. hee. now before my energy is sapped, i better go update my reno blog. will post some pics of my gown when i go for my first fitting next wk!! :dancingqueen: