Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yenming

My Dream House Project

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow, ur house looks good..

btw, which part of bukit panjang u r staying?

thanks. we r residing near Bangkit LRT station. You?

Nice swtiches on your kitchen backsplash. May I know what they are called and how much did they cost you?

:yamseng:

Sorry. We have no idea wat's e actual name for such switches. I only heard them saying 45deg switches. as for the cost, we did not pay additional. so we assume it shd be similar to those normal switches.

heehee

Edited by Yenming

Hey ur house look great and familar..oh ur house is the one johnny says a lot of people say very nice one.. Nice house.. me also cracking my head on the shoe cabinet

Hey ur house look great and familar..oh ur house is the one johnny says a lot of people say very nice one.. Nice house.. me also cracking my head on the shoe cabinet

really?? :notti: din heard fr johnny le. i only saw him bringing one couple up. most of the time, he comes up himself to monitor the wrk. anyway, i lup my place. its cosy n practical. so yr id is also johnny? u've been to our place previously? :P

wat happen to ur shoe cabinet? cracking on new design arg? heehee

15-20min walk to Bangkit... :notti: I'm staying in Petir Road near Bukit Panjang Park..

oh. near us.. we'r neighbours. :dancingqueen:

Edited by Yenming

really?? :notti: din heard fr johnny le. i only saw him bringing one couple up. most of the time, he comes up himself to monitor the wrk. anyway, i lup my place. its cosy n practical. so yr id is also johnny? u've been to our place previously? :P

wat happen to ur shoe cabinet? cracking on new design arg? heehee

oh. near us.. we'r neighbours. :dancingqueen:

Me never been to you house, just heard from him only. :P yup having a problem in my shoe rack. wanted to do something very different so tot of doing an odd shape thing, now asking johnny can or not. He say need to check with carpenter lor, hope it doesn't have to cost much....u move in liao? everything settled? I agreed with you something, Johnny is indeed good in many area except for he is a bit SSLLOOWW..ha ha

Me never been to you house, just heard from him only. :P yup having a problem in my shoe rack. wanted to do something very different so tot of doing an odd shape thing, now asking johnny can or not. He say need to check with carpenter lor, hope it doesn't have to cost much....u move in liao? everything settled? I agreed with you something, Johnny is indeed good in many area except for he is a bit SSLLOOWW..ha ha

Hi kevians,

ic. odd shape for shoe rack?? tt's interesting.. hope to c it too! so u hav already started ur renovation?

i tink the price for carpentry is fixed by per foot run.. so i'm also nt very sure abt the price of doing odd shape. :dunno::dancingqueen: ... yup. we moved in already on 31/Aug. last few weeks busy cleaning n rectifying the flaws. he's slow but at least he make sure he hand over to us wif all problems being rectified.

hey, you din put the wall tiles in the kitchen?

doing the plastering on the wall after hacking, right? :unsure:

Hi, yup. I din put tiles in the kitchen. only do plastering.

Hi, yup. I din put tiles in the kitchen. only do plastering.

ooo guess that it is new trend for kitchen...

my id did suggest that my kitchen will look nice if i dun put wall tiles..

still thinking whether to put wall tiles or leave the wall raw or plastering... :unsure:

Edited by millienium_bear

Nice design! how much u spend for the reno?

Thanks, SoS. I haven received the final bill from ID. But we estimated that it should be ard 43K (excluding re-wiring).

ooo guess that it is new trend for kitchen...

my id did suggest that my kitchen will look nice if i dun put wall tiles..

still thinking whether to put wall tiles or leave the wall raw or plastering... :unsure:

Hi millienium_bear, we r nt sure if this is the new trend. But we din put tiles because of tight budget.

then after seeking advice from frns, we decided to do w/o it. unless heavy cooking, the walls will still look new. heehee...

Hi millienium_bear, we r nt sure if this is the new trend. But we din put tiles because of tight budget.

then after seeking advice from frns, we decided to do w/o it. unless heavy cooking, the walls will still look new. heehee...

ur kitchen looks good without wall tiles.. maybe i consider not putting them too... :notti: