Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
scarycat

Anyone Tried Homeway Design Or L-w-t?

Hi all,

Ive made quite a number of quotations with different companies.

So far LWT and Homeway Design gives me a good deal. However, I need some info about them from anyone who did renovation with them such as workmanship, services, final outcome?? Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

So far LWT and Homeway Design gives me a good deal. However, I need some info about them from anyone who did renovation with them such as workmanship, services, final outcome?? Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

i ever cam across in this forum abt them.. some didnt have good experience with them.........

Old Old Posts!

Hi all,

Thank you.

hi

which outlet u went to?

do a search here

hi

which outlet u went to?

do a search here

For LWT, I went to clementi outlet and for homeway design, it was at next to Joo Chiat shooping Complex...

For LWT, I went to clementi outlet and for homeway design, it was at next to Joo Chiat shooping Complex...

Me too...someone recommend u? who attended to you....2moro going back to get my quote coz need

to re-do

My ID from Homeguide still has not get back to me....think she dun want to do business with me.

Me too...someone recommend u? who attended to you....2moro going back to get my quote coz need

to re-do

My ID from Homeguide still has not get back to me....think she dun want to do business with me.

U mean LWT or homeway design??

Anyone engaged LWT before..

quote reasonable but wonder how is their service and workmanship

worry kena bad workmanship and service.

pls advise

Pay peanuts and you expect to get monkeys, I wonder if i'm the owner and i pay you peanuts as a ID, are you able to perform up to my standards? And stop asking people about ID firms. Go read up the comments yourself LAZYBONES. Expect people to spoonfeed you with vital information??? Another typical singaporean. Sia suay...

Edited by TroPIcaL

pls advise

Pay peanuts and you expect to get monkeys, I wonder if i'm the owner and i pay you peanuts as a ID, are you able to perform up to my standards? And stop asking people about ID firms. Go read up the comments yourself LAZYBONES. Expect people to spoonfeed you with vital information??? Another typical singaporean. Sia suay...

dun act like a big boss lah....Think you must be one of the IDs who has very bad business due to competitive price offer by other firm. ANYWAY i'm not the only person asking for information.....

Another typical ah beng..chay

Group: Commercial Companies

Member No.: 3139

Hi all,

im a noob on house renovations... just started reading up on reno mags and online here since earlier this year because my parents intend to shift house later this year...

i went over to the only "Super Brand Company" in s'pore @ Excalibur centre yesterday (Saturday) as it was labeled "Super Brand" my parents decided to check them out which i gave them my layout on a 5-room EA... their showroom was superb and high end especially on their carpentry works... we were served by one of their IDs and he showed professionalism compared to other ID companys which i went to before like on where to place my study table so my computer screen won't be facing the door etc..... My quotation and perspective drawings will be out later next week...

Anyone who has their house done by them before care to give any comments or post any pic if possible... i dont want my parents to be victims of deceptions... Thanks alot!

Forum: Renovation Firms and Services · Post Preview: #113228 · Replies: 14 · Views: 996

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your first posting in the forum......typical Tropical

Edited by happywheel

I agree a lot ppl are lazy and do not do research, they just come in here and put up a new thread and expect some help (btw, i not targeting the TS la) ...

but this kind of action is appearing everywhere la, not only Singapore.. u just have to accept it.. they are also contributing to the activity to the forum mah...

although i know some ppl who gei gei post and ask "HOW IS ***** ID?"

When IN FACT they themselves are the ID!! they ask questions, then pretend to reply with a good comment using a few nicknames, they think all forummers are as stupid as them.

pls advise

its not lazy. ive been reading all the previous forum entries but cant seem to find one on LWT or homeway.

therefore im using the service proveded here to ask opinion from others.

nway, whats ur problem??? if u dont meet the requirement to ans the question and have no knowledge abt homeway and lwt, dun bother to post or reply....

To happywheel,

Hey kid go get a life, please be more innovative to use your own phrase then to copy others... Or maybe you prefer your house to be photo copied designs from others... Oh well, cheapskate and cheap materials you shall get in return. Anyway i'm one of the IDs whom you have approached for a quote... Since you got so much time to scout around... I PRAY for the ID/Contractor that is going to renovate your house... SURE CANNOT HANDOVER THE BL**DY house one... hahahaha... God Bless You! Come back to me for a re-quote again and i'll sure CHOP YOU HARD this time with lousy materials and poor workmanship... Make sure you learn your lesson hard...

To Scarycat,

I'm only pinpointing someone who does not contribute to this forum, expecting someone to spoonfeed them.

No worries, cheers...

To Tropical,

Think you must be blind. That post belongs to you which you have written and pretend to be someone else looking for IDs. good luck in your business

Edited by happywheel

Don't threaten me like this. All these while you have been protecting your business of interest, deleting some posts which are true facts that will have an effect to your ad business. If that's all you can do, sad to say it's not fair to others because you moderators are indirectly helping to cover up! (Note: Alot of the companies here have already stop advertising with you guys because you have failed to protect your future clients reputation)

Why i dun talk about Jack, robin, vincent all from baroque. Why only lawrence? Whether you guys want to heed my advice or not it does not matter to me, it does not cost me a cent.

With Love

:paint:

My last post

Your last post since Nov 22 2007

Yah yah you are best ID :good:

maybe i might consider going back to beg you if you are the only ID around

Give you an opportunity to chop chop me lah since u are so chum...

Edited by happywheel