Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kbp026

My Lovenest @ Jalan Membina

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, how much did Haier charge you for your reno? :)

And I think your MBR is alright... just hang a nice painting and it will do... wallpaper is ex...but I guess it's what you like lah hehe

Edited by mmycheng

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, how much did Haier charge you for your reno? :)

And I think your MBR is alright... just hang a nice painting and it will do... wallpaper is ex...but I guess it's what you like lah hehe

Hi, I had tot of hanging my wedding photo there but still feel that it is too common. I prefer to have something more special... Now struggling whether to install wallpaper or full height bedhead... both are equally expensive.

Haier Living has good design but super super expensive lor, I was quoted $31K (exclude haluage fee) for my house renovation. But due to some reason, I only paid them 80% of my renovation fee. I donot recommend Haier living as i feel that they are only interested in big project like condo, terrace house, commenical proj and etc. For HDB flat, they anyhow do wan... not so good.

kbp

hmmm i was quoted abt 1k for full height bed head also. If comparing wallpaper vs full height bed head (if they are almost the same price, i will vote for full height bed head ;)

wallpaper has a risk that after putting up, it may not turn so nice as what we see on sample

hmmm i was quoted abt 1k for full height bed head also. If comparing wallpaper vs full height bed head (if they are almost the same price, i will vote for full height bed head ;)

wallpaper has a risk that after putting up, it may not turn so nice as what we see on sample

ya. i oso vote for full height bed head using carpentary. i believe less wear n tear den wallpaper. much more impact, n definitely looks more costly too :dancingqueen:

I agree with both of you... In that case, I will go for full height bedhead !

keke. good for u. me no budget for bedhead feature wall liao :(