Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tskoh

Help Needed: How To Distiguish New Fridge And Display Set?

:dunno: I bought a Samsung fridge from a store. The fridge is delivered to my house today. However, I found the fridge come with two stickers on it! One is the sticker with three ticks to show its energy efficiency rating. The other one is a Safety Mark.

I am wondering whether this one is a display set because of these stickers. This is my first time to buy a fridge, so I have no idea how the new fridge should be. Hope any kind soul could enlighten me on this!

Thks so much!!

HERE IS THE PHOTO

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/tskohh/Fridg...094575988898370

Edited by tskoh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It sounds like a display set since most display sets in stores come with efficiency ticks and safety mark sticker. But im not entirely sure if it is a display set since some stores might have models with stickers on them already so check with the store?

My fridge was delivered, wrapped up in wrapper with stryfoam corner inserts for the corners in the box but without any stickers on it. I got the efficiency tick sticker separately by the delivery guy.

:dunno: I bought a Samsung fridge from a store. The fridge is delivered to my house today. However, I found the fridge come with two stickers on it! One is the sticker with three ticks to show its energy efficiency rating. The other one is a Safety Mark.

I am wondering whether this one is a display set because of these stickers. This is my first time to buy a fridge, so I have no idea how the new fridge should be. Hope any kind soul could enlighten me on this!

Thks so much!!

HERE IS THE PHOTO

Thks so much!!

HERE IS THE PHOTO

My samsung fridge came with the ticks too.... don remeber having the safety sticker.

:bangwall::bangwall:

aye dun worry lah...if u see the fridge delivered is carton boxed properly wif proper packaging is most probably new one.

check the handle area where pple open and close the door and the bottom of the fridge door there for scratches. handle area are prone to scratches whena alot of people opening it and fridge bottom is people kicking it...u see liao will noe lor...

cheers!

the only way i know how to tell is the box

make sure that the box is sealed and there's only one tape

that means the adhesive tape is not broken, or there is two layers of tape :yamseng:

got a display set from HN and it came with packaging and stuff

looks as good as new :good:

Edited by applefreak