Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoitytoity

Hoitytoit's Rojak Home

Hee. finally able to post an entry here. keke. think it is more 're-nao' here than the actual blog :notti: . here's the layout of my very first flat!! :dancingqueen:

block9jc8.jpg

i just went to IMM the other day and saw this most beautiful dining table. it has a marble top and a middle leather leg piece. soooooo gorgeous. but.... it comes with a heavy price tag. $2800!!! would you spend that much on a dining table? i'm tempted!!! speaking of dining tables, here's a view of my dining room, raw version. :)

cimg3141sj4.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Marble is ex cos its a heavy type of material. Pretty durable and hardy. Congrats on your new flat, its a resale right? Is it by any chance in Mei Ling St?

Maybe you can look around see other similar marble tables suitable with your budget in mind?

Edited by BunBun

Thank you BunBun. BTW, i replied your post in my other thread. kekeke. you give very good advice :). i will take heed when choosing my gown.

yup. marble is durable and HEAVY!! that's why my dad adviced against buying. he says once i buy, very hard to get rid of cos' it's too heavy to move it. i will think on it again cos i like it soooo much i even dream of it! haha

yup. it is a resale flat. it's not at meiling st. it's in rumah tinggi. (dunno if i spell correctly. kekeke). meiling flats are waaaay out of our budget!!!

No need to thank me, Im just giving ideas for what you can do, the rest is in your hands as you alone can make it work with your hubby to be. :) Don't look back, just look on forward can already.

Ya marble is very heavy. I think next time you move, it will be a chore trying to lug it to one corner. Maybe you can consider marble table top with steel legs? TYM has one in his t-blog can see. Paiseh I thought your place at Mei Ling St is cos its near Ikea also.

Thank you BunBun. BTW, i replied your post in my other thread. kekeke. you give very good advice :). i will take heed when choosing my gown.

yup. marble is durable and HEAVY!! that's why my dad adviced against buying. he says once i buy, very hard to get rid of cos' it's too heavy to move it. i will think on it again cos i like it soooo much i even dream of it! haha

yup. it is a resale flat. it's not at meiling st. it's in rumah tinggi. (dunno if i spell correctly. kekeke). meiling flats are waaaay out of our budget!!!

hee... yup. it's marble. so save a lot of $$$$$ on flooring for reno :D .

i tried to make the floorplan bigger, but like cannot lei.. do u know how to enlarge it apple?? sorry ah very techno dinosaur here. :P

but just to show a close up of the marble floor, here it is... kekekeke

cimg3144wo6.th.jpg

Edited by hoitytoity

hehehe i also don't know leh

think your original pix is not very big to start with

wanted a clearer look coz it looks like you've got 2 balconies

swee :good:

sorry, that is the biggest the layout can go liao. sigh. but yah. it does haf 2 balconies. though now haf headache on what to do with it. haha. cos the afternoon sun shines down on the area and can be very hot there. wanted to convert it into a laundry area but also like not very nice... :furious:

hai.. nmind. tok abt nicer things.. i loved the toilets cos the windows are quite big and makes the whole area very bright. :)

cimg3139mn3.th.jpg

oh and for apple, here's a pic of the balcony...

cimg3130ab4.th.jpg

just a small space that we intend to extend with a raised platform. :sport-smiley-003:

cimg3133gd0.th.jpg

haven't decided if we shld still continue to make this into a study area... :bangwall:

it's been eons since i last posted something! my blog has been lost somewhere down the list. hehehe. but it's ok. next month onwards will be very HOT cos i will be starting my RENO!!! yay! :dancingqueen:

but jus wanna ask if anyone out there who have had the experience of changing yr minds about things like putting up of partitions or installing of aircons in extra rooms... that sort of thing as you were in the middle of renovating yr flat. like that your contractor will 'pei he' or will they just say 'earlier never say. now then wan. too late lah' :dunno:

anyway, here are 2 of my dream bedframes... :dribble:

skibedroomset20ld2.th.jpg

second fav...

rusticteak02xc9.th.jpg

kinda boring i know. but i like it simple. kekeke

just got three 3d drawings from my ID. but sooooooooo disappointing!! it is COMPLETELY not what we discussed!! really wan to 8| him already!!!! :curse: but still i will put up the pics here in case some of you think it's nice. hahahahahaha

studyuz1.th.jpg

mainbedroomcz3.th.jpg

the study is not even the same as my original floor plan!!! sooooooooooooooooooo sad :(:(:(

Hi hoitytoity,

your picture is quite small leh.

You mean the id just han tam one 3d drawing from elsewhere and say its yours? :o

hi angel. thanks. but i reeeaaallly dun like it. haha. i even scanned the pic of how i want my wardrobe doors to look like but come out like that. :furious: sigh.

i know my pic all very very small, but i dunno how to enlarge it leh. :dunno: can teach me nano? then i can repost them again in bigger sizes. hee..

yah lor. my piggy also said that my id just pluck the pics from someone else and give us cos he is rushing. but not ethical mah! 8| nmind. tomolo we will mit up to trash things out again. hope to post the proper designs soon! akan datang!