Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotamp

Any Recommendation For Experience Contractors To Do A&a For Conservation Shophse?

Hi,

My family has a 2 storey conservation shophse which is in need of some A&A works, specifically:-

1)replacing the whole old abesto roof to clay tiles or metal.

2) cover up the ground floor court yard from the second storey

3)general works like rewiring of power and water, hacking of walls, re-cement floors/walls.

since i didnt change the external look of the building, just A&A works do i need to get a architect? maybe a structure engineer will do right.

ai..... :( first time doing such things, knowledge and budget constraints, just wonder does anyone here has any leads i can follow up on? Thanks a million.

Dave

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i personally know an architect who handles small scale projects. do you want to give him a call urself to ask if such works need to be 'handled' by an architect?

if u do, u can pm me for his contact

hi pewpewpew

thanks for the reply, i already got an architect to look into it as there are some structures (roof, staircase, walls, fire escape etc) that i needed to add and remove, so have to draw up plans for planning approvals to be submitted to URA, FSSD and BCA etc. giving me a headache now :bangwall:

i personally know an architect who handles small scale projects. do you want to give him a call urself to ask if such works need to be 'handled' by an architect?

if u do, u can pm me for his contact