Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aves

Our Castle In The Sky

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha. i oso wish my rubbish chute was outside. too bad, mine's an old flat where de rubbish chute is within de house. 8|

i was saying luckily my flat dun have tat door cos i'm oso on de top floor :notti:

i think maybe i am the weird one. I prefer to have chute in the house.. cos i find external chute very troublesome whenever we need to throw things.. but of course with the convenience comes the pests lor..

that is a trap door to access the chute, which is usu within the top floor units. HDB/Town council don't use it often. however, on occasions when the chute flushing system is defective, then they may need to access to rectify the flushing system. Thus do think twice about sealing it dead. Maybe should consider hiding instead of sealing.

Just sharing my 2 cents worth.

ya aerogaz easy to bargain...

the bread toaster listed price 19.90, he gave us for 9.90 only

kettle 39.90 we got it for 29

weighing machine no idea but he offered 1 for $10 but we got 2 for $10, LOL

steamer forgot liao....

but but but.... the hob and hood i tot i remembered him quoting us for $699 some time ago but he put $799....

i think overall still good deal considering 2 cooker induction hob + slim hood. induction hob if any other brand already easily $900 and above liao.

Wah then really many bargains liao. Worth it!!! :)

i think maybe i am the weird one. I prefer to have chute in the house.. cos i find external chute very troublesome whenever we need to throw things.. but of course with the convenience comes the pests lor..

that is a trap door to access the chute, which is usu within the top floor units. HDB/Town council don't use it often. however, on occasions when the chute flushing system is defective, then they may need to access to rectify the flushing system. Thus do think twice about sealing it dead. Maybe should consider hiding instead of sealing.

Just sharing my 2 cents worth.

Mm I also prefer rubbish chute in the house. heh.

huh..... have you had that before?

been ages since i updated.

things completed

tiling

false ceiling

plastering

aircon trunking

storage heater installed

WC installed

shower accessories install

nv take pics tho. next time then take ba

there were some mistakes in the position of electrical points that will need to be rectified

the air con trunking was horrible inside the common room but after hearing my id explain why... i guess there is not much choice in how we run the trunking....

other than that, everything is going quite well

and we chose laminates for our carpentry already... here are the 3D drawings after laminates were chosen

MBR1.jpg

MBR2.jpg

MBR3.jpg

KIT1.jpg

KIT2.jpg

We do not have anything done on the wall on the bedhead wall of the MBR and there is no granite top on the extension holding the glass for the kitchen.... also MBR will be hanging light instead of false ceiling with downlights

Wah then really many bargains liao. Worth it!!! :)

Mm I also prefer rubbish chute in the house. heh.

huh..... have you had that before?

u mean the extra access to the chute. i nv had that before cos all my life i've never stayed on the highest floor. i know cos I used to work in Town Council :P

like the black and white theme. classy. when it is my turn i am also going to consider black and white, minimally for the kitchen.

MBR3.jpg

Wow...we have the exact same floor plan... but how come your MBR seems much bigger than mine :o . Are you combining 2 rooms into 1??

Edited by lakaik

no. it's bcos graphics are deceivingggggg.......

Wow...we have the exact same floor plan... but how come your MBR seems much bigger than mine :o . Are you combining 2 rooms into 1??

View from Kitchen to Living

living001.jpg

This is where the TV will be

living002.jpg

View towards Rooms

living003.jpg

Kitchen

kitchen001.jpg

Master Bedroom

master001.jpg

Study Room (whole wall supposed to be gray)

study001.jpg

Common Room (Wall on right supposed to be gray)

common001.jpg

Common Toilet

toilet001.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

Alot of things are done within a few days. electrical and lights should be complete. Carpentry also.

Today finishing up with granite top and glass

Tmrw Chemical wash

Thurs Final pain touchup and our own cleaning up

Friday MOVE!

Edited by aves

Wah carpentry and lights all up liao!!!!!!

This week can move??? SO FAST!

already very slow liao. total took 8 weeks. well he did say 6 weeks fastest and my friend was busy in reservist for 3 weeks so things were a tad slow during that period.

wah black kitchen, looks the glossy kind.

Ya graphics will show what the carpentry works will look like but the measurement is not precise since its more or less based on scaling ruler ratio than the actual sizing in reality. :)

Glass and Granite works done.

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

Air con is up.

Left:

Install Hob

Install Dining Light

Main Gate Lockset

Paint touchup

Other small touchup and misc works

Duno really can move by friday or not but movers already more or less confirmed :P