Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonkrisiggy

Finally A Nest For Lam Family

Alamak! I'm so far behind to spam !!

The arc @ the living... power leh. Curve @ such an angle... are the prev owners perhaps FS believers? Even door frame also curved wor. My rooms all also diff color lehz. You can pop by mine if you want. I'll be there tomorrow am @ 9+ coz YT fixing up MBR door (they manufactured wrongly the other time). Got brown, blue, purple and green rms. Hahaha!!

Think yr kitchen wall almost the same as mine... lines and more lines. :lol:

The grey combi for toilet seems nice... perhaps i'm a black-grey person. Not white! :rofl: Believed you can get those white lights for the lighting there? Then may be brighter. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Alamak! I'm so far behind to spam !!

The arc @ the living... power leh. Curve @ such an angle... are the prev owners perhaps FS believers? Even door frame also curved wor. My rooms all also diff color lehz. You can pop by mine if you want. I'll be there tomorrow am @ 9+ coz YT fixing up MBR door (they manufactured wrongly the other time). Got brown, blue, purple and green rms. Hahaha!!

Think yr kitchen wall almost the same as mine... lines and more lines. :lol:

The grey combi for toilet seems nice... perhaps i'm a black-grey person. Not white! :rofl: Believed you can get those white lights for the lighting there? Then may be brighter. :)

Whahahaha :notti: Welcome your spam and comments!! :)

Yah, you are right manz! The owner is a FS believer.. But to us the arc machiam very funny... dim down the whole place :( Wah, ur house also audited by FS? :yamseng: Our doors all also curve and round edge one... hubby dun want to change because he says no budget for the door and frame liao. How come so many diff colour? I wanna pop by but my hubby wanna restz... he says yesterday whole day out buying furniture and tired of driving... URGH!! :bleah: Lazy lazy bah! When ur place almost ready., can we drop by to see? Heehe!!

Okay la :) we like the grey combination but for the wall, seems hard to have a few tone for grey unless do colour mixing. Our lightings for the toilet will be white light and we got a MILK CAN Light fixture for it. Hahahaha!!

Dunno is it we unlucky or what... :furious: My hubby actually call the agent to arrange for the owner to sign a house reno indemnity form on Saturday for us because we wanna start reno on 1st July and the contractor wanted to apply the HDB reno permit before hand.

No. 1 : Agent asked us if we can call and liaise with the owner directly instead because he says he scared to deal with the owner. Ask many many questions... Fine, we do them a favour, liaise with the owner ourselves. :(

No.2 : Hubby spoke to the owner, owner says can ask the agent come up to their place on Saturday to sign the form. We informed the agent and they says okay. But the agent called us on Saturday evening, told us the owner no time to sign the form, will do it on Sunday afternoon... My hubby and I a bit piss already... fine fine. We let it be Sunday. :(

No.3 : Agent call us on Sunday noon, tell us owner told them today cannot sign in afternoon, can only sign at night at 10 plus 11pm. Agent asked us okay or not! :furious: Hubby furious, how come drag and drag... sign at 10 plus at night and pass to us at 11plus... we no need to sleep arh! :furious:

We are wondering, how come all agents after collecting commission liao, no follow up work one. Even our final inspection, they also never arrange properly for us at all. Thursday final inspection, until now timing not fix... then ask them do things.. keep pushing back to us. Dun even bother us anymore... zzzzz 8| Really feel like whacking them.

1st July still dong tu... but reno cannot start until the permit approve. Hiaz... Who is playing punk now? The owner or the agent? TOld hubby dun ask favour from others... we sign the form after completion ourselves...

Hawlo....

Just popping by as I saw ur geomancer name, seems to be the same lady who did the fsm for my hse...isit a lady frm bedok reservoir? :)

Actually haf u checked wif her on the arc door? I dont recall arcs being gd for FS le....just a comment, hope u dont mind....

Best wishes for ur reno ahead n looking fwd to mre pics!!

Cheers...

Dunno is it we unlucky or what... :furious: My hubby actually call the agent to arrange for the owner to sign a house reno indemnity form on Saturday for us because we wanna start reno on 1st July and the contractor wanted to apply the HDB reno permit before hand.

No. 1 : Agent asked us if we can call and liaise with the owner directly instead because he says he scared to deal with the owner. Ask many many questions... Fine, we do them a favour, liaise with the owner ourselves. :(

No.2 : Hubby spoke to the owner, owner says can ask the agent come up to their place on Saturday to sign the form. We informed the agent and they says okay. But the agent called us on Saturday evening, told us the owner no time to sign the form, will do it on Sunday afternoon... My hubby and I a bit piss already... fine fine. We let it be Sunday. :(

No.3 : Agent call us on Sunday noon, tell us owner told them today cannot sign in afternoon, can only sign at night at 10 plus 11pm. Agent asked us okay or not! :furious: Hubby furious, how come drag and drag... sign at 10 plus at night and pass to us at 11plus... we no need to sleep arh! :furious:

We are wondering, how come all agents after collecting commission liao, no follow up work one. Even our final inspection, they also never arrange properly for us at all. Thursday final inspection, until now timing not fix... then ask them do things.. keep pushing back to us. Dun even bother us anymore... zzzzz 8| Really feel like whacking them.

1st July still dong tu... but reno cannot start until the permit approve. Hiaz... Who is playing punk now? The owner or the agent? TOld hubby dun ask favour from others... we sign the form after completion ourselves...

Final inspection my hubby wasnt around. I was alone tt time, i think. I didnt really do much check coz we tore down most of the things.

The agt told us (the wife) tt your seller's agt and they (e couple) are colleagues. And that the seller is asking a high price for COV, so the couple and the seller's agt paid some COV in order to top up the amt requested by the seller. I am not sure if you know or not wor. I was told of this after i msg the wife to waive the comm (or was it the gst of the comm amt).

Where i'm coming from is this, if the couple and the seller's agt are colleagues, why can't they talk internally w/o getting the buyer involved on all these unnecessary stuff? Seller is that difficult mah? When you guys went down to view the unit, can you all sense this outta him?

Got msg the couple (normally i dealt w the wife), how come like this mah? Why are you guys as buyers have to nego with the seller on time n suff like these? Scared to deal w seller? What kind of nonsense is this? Let me know when they reply... i'll talk to the wife if nec. :furious::furious:

Final inspection my hubby wasnt around. I was alone tt time, i think. I didnt really do much check coz we tore down most of the things.

The agt told us (the wife) tt your seller's agt and they (e couple) are colleagues. And that the seller is asking a high price for COV, so the couple and the seller's agt paid some COV in order to top up the amt requested by the seller. I am not sure if you know or not wor. I was told of this after i msg the wife to waive the comm (or was it the gst of the comm amt).

Where i'm coming from is this, if the couple and the seller's agt are colleagues, why can't they talk internally w/o getting the buyer involved on all these unnecessary stuff? Seller is that difficult mah? When you guys went down to view the unit, can you all sense this outta him?

Got msg the couple (normally i dealt w the wife), how come like this mah? Why are you guys as buyers have to nego with the seller on time n suff like these? Scared to deal w seller? What kind of nonsense is this? Let me know when they reply... i'll talk to the wife if nec. :furious::furious:

No la... hubby dun want to bother them anymore. Anyway, 27 June completion thats it. Maybe is not the couple fault... it is the colleague and agent business. We dunno the actual fact of the story too.

That time we offer them 42K cov, but seller says wanted 43K... so the couple and the agent says they will top up the balance. We did not force them to it... just want them to negotiate if they can close the case.

Thats y in the end, my hubby says dun ask for waiver of GST anymore... since they top up the 1k.

We dunno y they scared of the owner... maybe old couples... tend to be naggy? we also dun want to blow this matter big. Whatever we can help we just help to save the trouble for them.

Aiyo! u msg them liao arh... hubby and I just dealt with them earlier... they promise to get things settle by today. We even told them dun want to go for 2nd inspection if... the owner timing is not flexible. Go and view also cannot do anything liao cos hubby that day for 2nd inspectiongot business call at 9pm and owner fixing at 8.30pm. We told the couple, if cannot earlier, then nvm, dun insepct anymore... we just go sign completion next day cos we tearing down everything.

Eversince we complete 1st appt, we are dealing with his colleagues instead of the couple. Nvr see them ard liao...

Abt the owner, we feel that the man is on the quiet side but they are quite "niao" type...change their words like roti prata too..

Happy to buy the house... but guess every transaction got hiccups! :)

Hmm sorry if i join in.

It is indeed strange since the couple & seller's agt are colleagues and so they could discuss further on this without any problems since their relationship is on good terms to the point that they want to top up the balance themselves. It smacks of "fishness" in a sense, not to mention the way they are doing, like the timing and so on.

Sometimes it is better to be careful or else you might run into more problems with the place after the 2nd appt is completed even though you guys plan to tear down everything.

Hmm sorry if i join in.

It is indeed strange since the couple & seller's agt are colleagues and so they could discuss further on this without any problems since their relationship is on good terms to the point that they want to top up the balance themselves. It smacks of "fishness" in a sense, not to mention the way they are doing, like the timing and so on.

Sometimes it is better to be careful or else you might run into more problems with the place after the 2nd appt is completed even though you guys plan to tear down everything.

Hi Bunbun,

Dun mind at all, actually me wish to hear more comments. Initially I tout GST can be waived, so I ask them if it is possible. If they say cannot then never mind la. My hubby din know that I ask for GST waiver and when he found out he give me a "dress down" on this matter. He says GST is govt compulsory tax thing so we must pay.

For the top up of 1k on top of the COV, we did not force them to do it. Owner insisted on 43K cov but we only can afford 42K cov... so we ask them to nego for us. If cannot, then we will drop this unit. Then they come back with this offer between the owner and themselves and close the deal... I mean who will say "NO" right? We love this unit very much.

Indeed, the owner ( hubby and wife ) very stuck up. My hubby says if not he loves this unit so muc, he will not buy from them. The hubby like ai mai ai mai pattern and the wife is very "fake", always put up with fake smile and always ask a lot of "privacy" questions.

Okay, last night my agents the owner agent waited for the owner at their house void deck from 8.30pm to 9.30pm. The owner had actually make an appt with them to meet them at 8.30pm to sign the reno indemnity letter. But who knows, the owner not home ( both of them ) and off their hp at the same time. My hubby already cheng sim... ask the agents dun waste time waiting anymore, jus go back and rest... From this incident, can clearly see that the owners are playing punk~! :furious: HIaz... I wonder how will the 2nd inspection goes... if we go there on thursday and owner not home.. then how? :unsure:

jonkrisiggy,

Congrats on getting your keys soon and getting so many things ready!

Your unit looks like the one we viewed in march, exact same door frames and arch! Is it lift landing? The unit we viewed was not lift landing.

You paid your agents commission already? How come so fast? Thought at least must wait till completion then give?

jonkrisiggy,

Congrats on getting your keys soon and getting so many things ready!

Your unit looks like the one we viewed in march, exact same door frames and arch! Is it lift landing? The unit we viewed was not lift landing.

You paid your agents commission already? How come so fast? Thought at least must wait till completion then give?

It is not lift landing and HDB inform us that there will be a lift upgrading program coming up soon this later yr.

Paid already! :( First appt they already collected the money from us. hiaz... :unsure:

Hawlo....

Just popping by as I saw ur geomancer name, seems to be the same lady who did the fsm for my hse...isit a lady frm bedok reservoir? :)

Actually haf u checked wif her on the arc door? I dont recall arcs being gd for FS le....just a comment, hope u dont mind....

Best wishes for ur reno ahead n looking fwd to mre pics!!

Cheers...

Halo!! yah, she is the one living in bedok reservior. Nice lady :) We did not check with her on the arc doors... hey thanks for the reminder! :) I will call her and ask her later. :)

yours is the block next to the school? Cos i viewed that time, the agent told us that the LUP will be somewhere end 2009-2010.

The owners were very FIRM about their asking (according to the agent), my hubby like the unit but i don't, that's why didn't offer.

yours is the block next to the school? Cos i viewed that time, the agent told us that the LUP will be somewhere end 2009-2010.

The owners were very FIRM about their asking (according to the agent), my hubby like the unit but i don't, that's why didn't offer.

Hi cherry, yah, next to springfield sec... blk 888. The owner very very firm... 45K cov then his agent told us that last offer is COV 40k. So we counter offer 42K, but they still very firm... wanted 43k. My hubby loves the unit very much after viewing so many.

Unit is good but the owners "attitude" :(

:jawdrop: there's something definitely going on. I mean why the owner is avoiding the agents just to sign the indemnity form? You might want to hold off the reno first until you get the keys.

2nd inspection is a requirement ah? If so, then why not catch the owner and his wife at an unexpected time when they're at home? :notti: Just dun inform them that you guys going there. Chances is they will be home and can't say anything about it.

Hi Bunbun,

Dun mind at all, actually me wish to hear more comments. Initially I tout GST can be waived, so I ask them if it is possible. If they say cannot then never mind la. My hubby din know that I ask for GST waiver and when he found out he give me a "dress down" on this matter. He says GST is govt compulsory tax thing so we must pay.

For the top up of 1k on top of the COV, we did not force them to do it. Owner insisted on 43K cov but we only can afford 42K cov... so we ask them to nego for us. If cannot, then we will drop this unit. Then they come back with this offer between the owner and themselves and close the deal... I mean who will say "NO" right? We love this unit very much.

Indeed, the owner ( hubby and wife ) very stuck up. My hubby says if not he loves this unit so muc, he will not buy from them. The hubby like ai mai ai mai pattern and the wife is very "fake", always put up with fake smile and always ask a lot of "privacy" questions.

Okay, last night my agents the owner agent waited for the owner at their house void deck from 8.30pm to 9.30pm. The owner had actually make an appt with them to meet them at 8.30pm to sign the reno indemnity letter. But who knows, the owner not home ( both of them ) and off their hp at the same time. My hubby already cheng sim... ask the agents dun waste time waiting anymore, jus go back and rest... From this incident, can clearly see that the owners are playing punk~! :furious: HIaz... I wonder how will the 2nd inspection goes... if we go there on thursday and owner not home.. then how? :unsure:

:jawdrop: there's something definitely going on. I mean why the owner is avoiding the agents just to sign the indemnity form? You might want to hold off the reno first until you get the keys.

2nd inspection is a requirement ah? If so, then why not catch the owner and his wife at an unexpected time when they're at home? :notti: Just dun inform them that you guys going there. Chances is they will be home and can't say anything about it.

Hi Bun bun,

Yupz, we are going to hold off the reno until we get the keys this Friday. Already inform our contractor about the whole situation.

:dunno: I dun really know what is going on... either the owner does really want to play us out and refused to help us sign the indemnity form or they really got something on. But if they really do have something crop up, I think they should have at least inform the agents... and not to make ppl wait for them for one hour plus at night. :furious: If they really dun feel comfortable signing the indemnity letter for the reno, i think they also should tell us before hand when we ask them... and not to drag here and there. hiaz... :(

Yes, 2nd inspection is a requirement by HDB. They wanted us to make sure the whole house is vacant and the owner's things are no longer there. There will be a declaration form for us to sign that we already inspect the house and there are nothing there etc... so officer told us if they din turn up for the 2nd inspection on thursday night, friday before signing the completion letter, the officer will give us time to go down and look at the house before signing off. hiaz... troublesome.... :dunno: y there are such kind of ppl.

Btw, the owner and wife got those 8| faces... HAHAHAHAH!!

Hmm, maybe you can ask HDB officer to step in to ask the owner to complete the 2nd inspection with you ba. This is one alternative. Another alternative is what I mentioned before, you guys got to catch them unawares at home so that they got no excuse.

Now that I mention the 2nd alternative, I have the feeling that the owners are trying to delay the completion of the procedure for you guys to collect keys. There might be some problem since you don't exactly know what is going on their side. Better still, since the seller agent & the couple are colleagues. You can try working on the seller agent from there.

Hi Bun bun,

Yupz, we are going to hold off the reno until we get the keys this Friday. Already inform our contractor about the whole situation.

:dunno: I dun really know what is going on... either the owner does really want to play us out and refused to help us sign the indemnity form or they really got something on. But if they really do have something crop up, I think they should have at least inform the agents... and not to make ppl wait for them for one hour plus at night. :furious: If they really dun feel comfortable signing the indemnity letter for the reno, i think they also should tell us before hand when we ask them... and not to drag here and there. hiaz... :(

Yes, 2nd inspection is a requirement by HDB. They wanted us to make sure the whole house is vacant and the owner's things are no longer there. There will be a declaration form for us to sign that we already inspect the house and there are nothing there etc... so officer told us if they din turn up for the 2nd inspection on thursday night, friday before signing the completion letter, the officer will give us time to go down and look at the house before signing off. hiaz... troublesome.... :dunno: y there are such kind of ppl.

Btw, the owner and wife got those 8| faces... HAHAHAHAH!!