Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
divein

A Little Hut At Atrina

Hi divein,

your place got nice views! :good:

Like your sofa too.

The way your rewiring was done is quite neat wor, did you engage the electrician yourself or provided by your ID?

Wiring is done by the contractor recommend from the ID. But i felt that their price is abit on the expensive side.

Lighting Point = $35

SCV point = $95

Double socket (13A) = $70 (this one ex)

Cooker/Hoob point = $75 (Need this one?? maybe kena chop)

Install = $10 per light (abit ex. think normal is $8)

Give me abit of discount after I told him that his price ex compared to the one in renotalk :D

The sofa look nice, now we praying that it will be as good when it's delivered.... :(

Yeah for the view we reposition the SCV point so our sofa will be looking out to the view, if not in the original point I will be looking at and look at by ALL my neigbour on the opp block... :o

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wooden doors for toilet? :bangwall::bangwall:

Nothing to say abt the 'bay windows'. Did you happen to ask them to google the words and see the definition? :notti:

Yeah lor. worse is the TV point is on the concrete slab. Think the "idea" was so can mount the TV there?? maybe the artkie for HDB was feeling bored there day and decided to give us owner a surprise and challenge!!!! 8|

If it's a normal bay window height witht the L shaped window, we will be able to look out at the open view... sigh... :(

Im not sure about the tones for the toilets by HDB cos my mbr toilet comes with the original tiles as I never hack it. No budget for it. The toilet is in blue colour but in slightly different shade, for eg top half is in light blue, middle is a border while the bottom half is medium blue. So its still blue colour (1 colour) all the same.

Likewise for my common toilet which was hacked and retiled by HDB contractors due to hollowness. Didn't have the original blue colour as no stock. Instead we got grey colour. Again, the pattern is the same for top half, middle & bottom but still grey colour all the same that why.

Thats why, looking at the common toilet, the colours are different, not in the same colour tone. (You know HDB no colour sense so only choose 1 colour tonality for everything) even if not enough stock for the original colour, they will change to other colour as was in the case for my kitchen

Well next time got money then do up the toilet again. we not particular about the toilet :D

nice place!

for a couple,....4room flat is enuff liao.... :)

also easier and not so tired when it comes to cleaning the whole hse... ;)

waiting to see more pix ;)

lol me and wifey already assigned who doing wat. anything doing with rubbish is my job anything doing with cleaning is her job. but got feeling once move in will be all my job :bleah:

False Ceiling

The bone

f_DSC03087m_9081585.jpg

Living Room

f_DSC03102m_cbe83b3.jpg

Passage

f_DSC03089m_d37d11b.jpg

MBR

f_DSC03105m_3c3b845.jpg

Went down today. They fixing up all the lights. and the first coat of the paint is done. some pic to shared. We liked the living room colour, love the BR1 aka mahjong room colour, very cozy. The study room is abit too light.. the MBR is quite cozy also. We used ICI colour

MBR

colour: lavender mist + silvermist

f_DSC03200m_7496946.jpg

BR1

cappuccino

f_DSC03189m_04708e4.jpg

BR2

monsoon river

f_DSC03194m_e0fbba5.jpg

Living room

Barley grey + Mysterious

f_DSC03207m_a983c69.jpg

hi

nice colors...i am now deciding between lavender mist or mysterious for my MBR...for all walls and ceiling...

can share your comments on these 2 colors?

hi

nice colors...i am now deciding between lavender mist or mysterious for my MBR...for all walls and ceiling...

can share your comments on these 2 colors?

Guess Lavender mist will give the room a cozy feel. For mysterious, my wife like the color but i feel it will be too strong for our MBR so we use it for one side of our living. But i read somewhat that purple is suitable for bedroom. But in the end it's still up to individual taste. We also headache over the color and change our mind many times.

hi

i have decided on lavender mist as well for my MBR..keke..but not for ceiling..will go with white..to be safe...

do keep the photos coming!

Carpentry work is up at last... some we like some we dun... so decide to post some pics

Bay window that i wanted to straighten the living room and drawers for extra storage space. The front of the drawer not fix up yet. Going to put some big cushion so can sit enjoy the view :P

f_DSC03287m_bd9fb78.jpg

The view from the baywindow

f_DSC03290m_e6033d5.jpg

TV feature not finished yet. going to have black mirror and wallpaper. The console is linked to the bay window.

f_DSC03288m_cd6cfb9.jpg

The stupid slab of concrete at our MBR.

f_DSC03279m_8f039f2.jpg

Wife thot of this idea. going fix a mirror at the bottom and can put our watch, coin and misc stuff

f_DSC03280m_bdb8887.jpg

Our black kitchen cabinet w a big dish drainer.. look big to me anyway

f_DSC03296m_10e165c.jpg

another view of the kitchen

f_DSC03299m_253c86b.jpg

The bomb shelter cum shoe cabinet that we dun really like... felt that it too dark n dull... sigh....now tink of it we dun have that many shoe to put... goin to use it as extra storage place

f_DSC03292m_9e51415.jpg

f_DSC03293m_1ac0421.jpg

f_DSC03294m_17ad5f3.jpg