Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

Hle Application

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no problem .. glad that things got better, just like my HLE too, need to keep calling if not my status remain unchanged.

yeah. finally c my status change from process to approved. =)

gonna wait for 2 days for them to send out to me!

thanx junxian. i have got past credit department n spoke to the officer in charge of my case. she say she nv receive de document. so i ask her stand by de fax machine n wait for me to re-fax if there'll take faster than finding where the document went to.

she have also called me back n say she have process my document n pass on to her higher mgmt to process. most likely by today or tml, she shuld be able to mail out the documents.

no problem .. glad that things got better, just like my HLE too, need to keep calling if not my status remain unchanged.

FYI

Credit department contact

Customer Service Line 6490-3950 (from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm)

Email : HDBCredit@hdb.gov.sg

thanx junxian. i have got past credit department n spoke to the officer in charge of my case. she say she nv receive de document. so i ask her stand by de fax machine n wait for me to re-fax if there'll take faster than finding where the document went to.

she have also called me back n say she have process my document n pass on to her higher mgmt to process. most likely by today or tml, she shuld be able to mail out the documents.

ya. i finally manage to call thru n re-fax. ask her to go n collect the documents from the fax machine n call me back once she gets them. hopefully it'll be faster this way =)

Why don't you re-fax and call up to make sure they receive. Based on experience, they can approve your HLE in a very short space of time if necessary for a straightforward case.

I submit my application on the 8th June, 10th June i fax in my document. Up till today, the status is still "We have received your application and is in the process of processing your application. HDB will inform you of the results"

I am angry. Today is 23rd. I signed an OTP on the 21st June, bluff the woman i signed on 14th so she will rush it out. Cos she is the officer in charge, and she says de documents have not reached her. So where exactly is my document? She say check n get back to me. up till now 2hours. no news. Called her office, no one answers the phone? Irresponsible!!

Anyone got any idea what I can do?

Thanks in advance. Abit impatient cos i m afraid my deposit will be forfeited.