Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CraB

Crab's Shack

...ur trunking start frm both toilets then to the rooms....did you install any aircon for ur living room?

Ours will be system 3 for living room and bedrooms. We are hacking the wall btw MBR & bedroom 2, so will hv only one aircon unit there. Then 2 aircon units in bedroom 3 and living room.

We decided to do away the aircon for the livingroom, as it is generally quite windy and we have a ceiling fan as well. We did the trunking (based on our ID's suggestion) from the aircon ledge, through to both toilets, then to the MBR and then the other two bedrooms. There was some risk in doing that, as the humid and warm toilet may cause some sweating problems. I figured that, if the toilet is kept dry most of the time (i.e. with an exhaust fan), and we being very seldom users of aircon (i.e. use only for about 1-2 hr on hot nights), it should be fine.

The installers should be able to guide you on certain things, but it would be good to have your ID to guide you as well? If I were the installer, I might prefer to go for the shortest and most convenient route (minimum hacking and less turnings) to save time. All the best in your aircon installation. Watch out for locations of hidden water pipes when installing trunking. Heard that at least one unit has internal wall water leakage due to bad aircon installation :jawdrop: .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No wonder the 3D drawing style seems familiar :)

Anyway, you got the same toilet, kitchen, bedrooms and downlights as me... Seems like a lot of us choose similiar lightings.

Haha, actually my wife saw the pics that you posted; hence copied everything.....just pulling your leg. We saw several types of lights, and to be honest, there really isn't much that caught our eyes, hence we bought these lights.

At least we have the same Ideal firm ;)

hmm the aroma looks very pretty in white :wub:

Initially we thought that white was out-of-stock and had decided on another colour. However the lady boss called us if we wanted the white one or the other colours; we were surprised and thought, why not?

Perhaps I will have to clean it regularly b4 it becomes a darker shade of white...

Yo! Hi Crab!

Finally came across your reno and blog. Very Very Nice!

Too bad i got no budget for the toilets, wanted to overlay them too but no more $$ :(

Anyway, i will wanna pop by one day to kpo kpo can? Hehe.... :notti:

:yamseng:

Yo! Hi Crab!

Finally came across your reno and blog. Very Very Nice!

Too bad i got no budget for the toilets, wanted to overlay them too but no more $$ :(

Anyway, i will wanna pop by one day to kpo kpo can? Hehe.... :notti:

i also want, can? :unsure:

...i will wanna pop by one day to kpo kpo can? Hehe.... :notti:

i also want, can? :unsure:

No problem, perhaps one of the weekends should be ok. As the kitchen cabinetry not fully up yet at the moment, after 12 July will be better.

Applefreak, wah you stay Sengkang area....sure you want to make the trip down just to kapo? I haven't buy soundbar yet you know? Can only play with the KDK fan (you have the aroma already, says my wife)...and maybe try out the blum drawers...

Unless you both don't mind the current state and want to visit anytime, then can PM me your contact number. I can message you my unit number, and I can be around in the evening on weekdays to show you my unit.

erm TPY not that far lah

singapore not big you know?

don't have to visit right now mah

maybe when the handover is done then we go and help you warm the place up :notti: :notti:

erm TPY not that far lah

singapore not big you know?

don't have to visit right now mah

maybe when the handover is done then we go and help you warm the place up :notti: :notti:

Hehe... you meant warm the hob, pots and pans? :notti:

Hehe... you meant warm the hob, pots and pans? :notti:

Wait ah, must say properly who is buying what food, who's cooking, and who's cleaning up. :P

My wife said now electricity and gas expensive liao, so must put $$$ in tong kong first :notti:

Wait ah, must say properly who is buying what food, who's cooking, and who's cleaning up. :P

My wife said now electricity and gas expensive liao, so must put $$$ in tong kong first :notti:

Hahaha... i am bad at all 3 so maybe applefreak can help? :dancingqueen:

A peep at the MBR (top) and common (bottom) toilets before the basins were fitted...(arrgh, the trunking could have been better :( )...

Toiletpics.jpg

On to the laminate flooring...the day that the Pergo laminates finally arrived :sport-smiley-004:

Pergoarrival.jpg

The next day, the Pergo guy came and work started :sport-smiley-004:

Top left pic shows the joints and skirting

Pergoinstallation.jpg

On the second day, the Pergo laminates & skirting were finally done..... :dancingqueen:

A view of the MBR room :good:

MBRpergo.jpg

View of the second (top) and third (bottom) bedrooms :dribble:

roomswithpergo.jpg

A closer look at the joint and the wall colours.... thank you Nippon! :good:

floor.jpg

Hahaha... i am bad at all 3 so maybe applefreak can help? :dancingqueen:

:good: idea :notti:

Edited by CraB