Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CraB

Crab's Shack

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
...where did u get the toilet bowl in ur mbr bathroom?...

The model is Acacia (American Standard) from Hoe Kee (IMM branch). We bought the two piece version (as the one piece version depends on the position of your water inlet [the one piece version, which is about S$50 more, accomodates only water inlet on its right, whereas the two piece version allows you to connect regardless of your water inlet position]).

wow very impressive

SILestone??

wow from what i checked its around 170-190 pfr?

nice sinks too

can advise where u got them?

thanks

Yup not cheap, but we went for it due to its reliabilty (it's resistant against most wear-&-tear except UV), and its sleekness (think you can't have it that thin if it is other brands of solid surface). My ID thought it looked like white marble from a distance :good:

As for the sinks, the common toilet one is a Crizto brand (Universal @ Geylang) and the MBR one is American Standard brand (Hoe Kee @ IMM).

Edited by CraB

very nice :wub: :wub:

love the soundbar and the frog

Thanks! Got the frog from a nice stationery shop at Marina SQ (used to be just beside the Golden V area) years ago, .....wonder if it is still there....

Yup the soundbar has been pretty good (pretty easy to install)! Only thing that is lacking is a set of coloured wires to connect between the TV and the subwoofer to allow the soundbar to act as an AUX speaker for the TV...but that might suck a lot of $$$ due to power consumption. Other than radio, we are only using the soundbar for DVDs & movies.

i see

impressed with the way u spend on ur place

very luxurious

silestone is the best liao as stated by earlier forumers since early this year

may i ask how much the acacia model is?

Thanks! Got the frog from a nice stationery shop at Marina SQ (used to be just beside the Golden V area) years ago, .....wonder if it is still there....

Yup the soundbar has been pretty good (pretty easy to install)! Only thing that is lacking is a set of coloured wires to connect between the TV and the subwoofer to allow the soundbar to act as an AUX speaker for the TV...but that might suck a lot of $$$ due to power consumption. Other than radio, we are only using the soundbar for DVDs & movies.

yes i wonder too

great if they have meow meow shape one :wub: :wub:

i also didn't connect my 5.1 to my tv

with electricity prices like now, i only use my sound system for movies ;p

...great if they have meow meow shape one...

...also didn't connect my 5.1 to my tv...

with electricity prices like now, i only use my sound system for movies ;p

Saw the box last night; the frog came from Ig's Heaven. Didn't recall seeing any meow-meow ones when i first bought it > 2 years ago. A close one you might find now may be Felix the cat...

As for the soundbar, good to save money this way! Otherwise watch news and Chinese/Korean serials also use sound system will be very siong on the wallet...as well as ours' and the neighbour's eardrums!

I like the frog too :dribble:

that's why I insisted on buying it when I first saw it!

i see

very luxurious

Aiya, not luxurious lah. It's just the choice of colours, materials, finishing (this part depends a lot on the person installing. If high quality product but lousy installer, then useless liao), and also the theme. As for price of Acacia, I have to check my invoice. But have to warn you that we bought several things (MBR toilet bowl) so the price may differ slightly.

like ur mbr basin and toilet bowl may i know the brand and price :dribble: also the hansgrohe shower set :dribble:

Thanks thanks! Let me check my invoices for the prices.....MBR basin and toilet bowl both American Standard (Hoe Kee @ IMM). We got all our Hansgrohe things (including shower set) from Homewerkz.

Yo! Yo! I am back in here.

Have you completed your reno?

Looks like it is almost done.... Hehe.... :notti:

Sorry for my late reply....been super busy with work, cleaning and moving things over.

Yup, it's as good as done, though there is only one issue left to settle with one of the subcon. Will PM you after we have unpacked our stuff and have cleaned up the place.

sure let me knw

thanks!!

sorry smartfool

as I told Dracula, I've been busy. hence did not have time to check my invoices. Do you need the info urgently?

both your bathroom are nicely done up... :thumbs up:

Thanks thanks! I like them too!

Edited by CraB

i see

very luxurious

Sorry I've been really busy so never bother to contribute to my own house blog, better start as CraB's busy too.

Based on memory, the both the MBR basin and wc are Acacia model, the basin stated price was $160 and the wc was $59X for the two piece (the one we have) and $62X for the one piece (which we cannot use because of the water inlet pipe placement). They probably only gave some slight discount of <$50 overall for these and the Renso WC + pan collar.

Well, we gave up things like the HS and TV feature walls (can save up to $3K) and spend on such things we use routinely everyday instead. At least I can dismantle them and take them to another place if the need ever arise. Any built-in carpentry is for sure wasted one (except my Blum tracks/hinges). We actually considered whether to have silestone very long but gave in on that whim.

Edited by carelinwen

Have to thank my wife for helping to put the pricelist up......

anyway, some final pics of our home renovations.....as we are in the process of moving things, the livingroom is in a mess, so here's the pics of the kitchen first:

Basically a view of the kitchen as you step in:

Kitchenfinal1.jpg

from top left (clockwise):Rinnai oven and a "hole" for future kitchen equipment (if required), the bloodie hot Rinnai hob with its inner flame technology :good: (see inserts), Blum Aventos lift mechanism (a.k.a. Lamborghini doors by my ID :dribble: ), and everything else that is Blum.... :dribble:

Kitchenfinal2.jpg

Thats' all for now :) ....pics of living room and the other rooms to come some time next week...