Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veron_32

Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall

Hi

just to share that my 2.5 yrs full leather thick leather sofa from FC also peels and cracks....this sofa also cost 3.5k...

sigh...now on the lookout for another set....

my old set from casa italty lasted 5 yrs with dogs digging at it also no pro....just tells how good the quality is from FC....

Hey Jeddie, do you remember which FC store you bought the leather sofa from? Thick Leather can last a very long time, and according to FC, they buy their leather from Italy.. So if it peels you should get them replace you, otherwise you should get CASE to see if they have misrepresented in anyway... 3.5k is not cheap!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

just to share that my 2.5 yrs full leather thick leather sofa from FC also peels and cracks....this sofa also cost 3.5k...

sigh...now on the lookout for another set....

my old set from casa italty lasted 5 yrs with dogs digging at it also no pro....just tells how good the quality is from FC....

Hi Jeddie

Please do drop our customer service an email at csv@furnitureclub.sg with regards to the issue.

Thank you.

Hey Jeddie, do you remember which FC store you bought the leather sofa from? Thick Leather can last a very long time, and according to FC, they buy their leather from Italy.. So if it peels you should get them replace you, otherwise you should get CASE to see if they have misrepresented in anyway... 3.5k is not cheap!

Hi B2B

Thanks for your advice and concerns shown to forumers here. I really do not know where you are coming from.

Should you like to understand more about leathers, please do contact me and i will gladly take time to share with you.

I sincerely want to know, quoting you 'according to FC, they buy their leather from Italy..', from whom did you hear it from and which outlet and when.

To all forumers here, do email me if you would like to know more about the brands that we are representing and the types of leather used.

I would reply to all your emails as soon as i could.

WISHING ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.

Jerry

Hi B2B

Thanks for your advice and concerns shown to forumers here. I really do not know where you are coming from.

Should you like to understand more about leathers, please do contact me and i will gladly take time to share with you.

I sincerely want to know, quoting you 'according to FC, they buy their leather from Italy..', from whom did you hear it from and which outlet and when.

To all forumers here, do email me if you would like to know more about the brands that we are representing and the types of leather used.

I would reply to all your emails as soon as i could.

WISHING ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.

Jerry

Hi Jerry, sorry for the misunderstanding. So you mean your Leather is not from Italy afterall? I happened to see your advertisement, and it may be misleading to use the techline ' everthing is from Italy, except the price'. I hope you won't sue me for this.

Hi Jerry, sorry for the misunderstanding. So you mean your Leather is not from Italy afterall? I happened to see your advertisement, and it may be misleading to use the techline ' everthing is from Italy, except the price'. I hope you won't sue me for this.

Hi B2B,

If you are interested to find out more, do drop by our flagship store at Keppel and i will personally like to introduce our range of Italian sofas to you.

Just drop me a mail and i will tell you more about our range of leather. If you feel it is misleading, again drop by our Keppel showroom, if not i sincerely hope that you do not mislead consumers here. As i said, i do not know what you are trying to proof. Who are you really??

Hi B2B,

If you are interested to find out more, do drop by our flagship store at Keppel and i will personally like to introduce our range of Italian sofas to you.

Just drop me a mail and i will tell you more about our range of leather. If you feel it is misleading, again drop by our Keppel showroom, if not i sincerely hope that you do not mislead consumers here. As i said, i do not know what you are trying to proof. Who are you really??

I quote your ad on Singapore Tatler Homes Dec-Jan 2011 Issue for Calia Italia which is marketed under your company: it says 'Everything is Italian, except the price' - I know that Calia Italia is an Italian Brand, but can you confirm that it is made in Italy and not China?

Also you are claiming that not all your leather found in your stores are made in Italy?

Note: You do not have to answer my questions.

I quote your ad on Singapore Tatler Homes Dec-Jan 2011 Issue for Calia Italia which is marketed under your company: it says 'Everything is Italian, except the price' - I know that Calia Italia is an Italian Brand, but can you confirm that it is made in Italy and not China?

Also you are claiming that not all your leather found in your stores are made in Italy?

Note: You do not have to answer my questions.

Hi B2B

As i have reply to you in my earlier post, please visit our Keppel showroom and let me show you around.

Of course we can confirm that our Calia Italia sofas are made in Italy. Again, as what you had claimed last year (in one of your post) that the sofas from our Calia Italia collections is made in China, please show proof before you make any remarks. Please be careful and get your facts right before you post here.

Is that why you are just "B2B". Let the forumers here know who you really are and not just a blabbermouth.

Please identify yourself first (not just B2B) before you post again. I think that is fair on issues here on where you stand and forumers here will appreciate your comment and posts here more. At least with your name, position, email and company stated, it will make you more credible.

Thank you.

Jerry Lee

Hi B2B

As i have reply to you in my earlier post, please visit our Keppel showroom and let me show you around.

Of course we can confirm that our Calia Italia sofas are made in Italy. Again, as what you had claimed last year (in one of your post) that the sofas from our Calia Italia collections is made in China, please show proof before you make any remarks. Please be careful and get your facts right before you post here.

Is that why you are just "B2B". Let the forumers here know who you really are and not just a blabbermouth.

Please identify yourself first (not just B2B) before you post again. I think that is fair on issues here on where you stand and forumers here will appreciate your comment and posts here more. At least with your name, position, email and company stated, it will make you more credible.

Thank you.

Jerry Lee

Thanks for your reply! once again I reiterate that you do not have to answer my questions ..

but you have not answered my question: are all leather from Furniture Club made in Italy?

Thanks for your reply! once again I reiterate that you do not have to answer my questions ..

but you have not answered my question: are all leather from Furniture Club made in Italy?

B2B

Depending on the brands and the leather one choose, yes, most of the leather used on our sofa are from Italy. Do come visit us and i can show you around. We have got nothing to hide, unlike you, using a nick and slandering and badmounthing others. You are a shame in this forum here.

After reading most of your postings here, i am seriously curious about your agenda in this forum.

Do contact me personally if you have anything against our company. I would like to meet up with you and find out more from you about issues you brought out in this forum about us.

I like to thank you for your comments here and it reinstates that FC HOMES is here for the long run. It is people like you who make us look better.

Regards

Jerry

I should have read your post much earlier.

Apparently, i'm another victim of the worst customer service or rather the worst furniture supplier in Singapore - FC.

I bought my dining table set and coffee table from FC in Sept. On the delivery day in Nov, only the dining and coffee table was delivered with no chairs!!!

The best thing is the dining table was full of scratches. I was shocked, angry, and disappointed as there was no advance notice, no quality control at all.

As I'm writing this post today, the delivery for replacement has been decommitted for the 4th times!!! And I have not even got my chairs yet...

Now I decided to launch a complaint to CASE and i want to pursue for full refund.

We don't deserve this kind of poor services... so think twice if you want to buy anything from them...

Have you got your chairs already?

hi everyone.. we were looking around for sofa and a Camrich fabric sofa in FC really caught our eye..

from what i read so far, theres quite a lot of complains about their leather products but it seems like almost no one is commenting on their fabric sofa..

did anyone here bought their fabric sofa and care to share on the quality??

Thanks!

Hi Jeddie

Please do drop our customer service an email at csv@furnitureclub.sg with regards to the issue.

Thank you.

Hi

I have written in to the email address stated since last Wed....but have not received any reply yet....

guess now FC is gona dropped into my ban list. Saw all are complaints and only you doing promoting on great servinces and quality.

Hmm. I bought a Kelvin Giormani three seater and a single seater last year. Am most happy with both products. I was told the sofa was manufactured in Hong Kong but that the leather (maserato?? spelling) is from Italy. (The sales person also explained they have several different grades of leather (orvetti? sp again) to some really high end leather which I absolutely loved, but was beyond my budget. Notwithstanding, I thought even the less expensive grades they carry appeared to be of good quality. Personally, I really do like their furniture and designs and I think their prices, for what you get, are very reasonable. Have gone window shopping and seen 20-40k sofas, and I honestly don't see much difference between the two. No offence to furniture aficionados, of course. I'm no expert in designer or high-end furniture, so I'm sure there is indeed a big difference. It's just my untrained eye can't discern it too wel..

hi everyone.. we were looking around for sofa and a Camrich fabric sofa in FC really caught our eye..

from what i read so far, theres quite a lot of complains about their leather products but it seems like almost no one is commenting on their fabric sofa..

did anyone here bought their fabric sofa and care to share on the quality??

Thanks!

I bot their fabric sofa abt 6yrs bac and I had the said sofa for 5yrs with no issues to their mechanism / fabric / structure (infact i oso bot their dining table + seat, coffee table and TV console). I sold my place the year before last and everything was passed to the buyer. Condition was still very good then but decided not to bring over as we wanted a leather sofa for our new place + a new theme (was having zen theme then). We went back to FC last year and gotten from them a KG leather set (after shopping quite abit for sofa that possesses looks, functionality, quality and affordability). Have been more than happi since and seriously, no complaints thus far :P