Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marveille

Dining Chairs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Any recommendation to get nice & reasonable priced stainless steel dining chairs?

Those with thin sleek legs.

TIA!

Hi,

I'm not sure if you'd be looking at these dining chairs that we have spotted at these 2 showrooms:

dining%20-%20gheehong%20398%20GLC658%20S

Dining Chairs: gheehong 398 GLC658 SGD74 - Our top choice by far

dining%20-%20xzqt%20leather%20dining%20c

Dining Chairs: XZQT Air Chair (leather) - $419.00 (before GST); the best one seen so far but too pricey as we intend to get 10-12 dining chairs.

I have seen a chair that cost GBP400 online and a chair with similar design [replica/fake/copy?] going for S$400 at Space; S$200 at LUSH; S$69 at Harvey Norman Millenia Walk and S$49 at Gnee Hong. :jawdrop:

I suppose it'd good to shop around first at the usual furniture shops to note the style and prices and then proceed to compare your findings with the dining chairs available at Gnee Hong in order to get a better idea if it's a good deal.

I remember seeing those dining chairs with sleek s/steel legs at various places:-

- Harvey Norman Millenia Walk

- Space @ Millenia Walk

- LUSH [near Macpherson]

- IMM

- White Collection

Happy Shopping!

Isn't it fun........licence to shop and spend $$! :D

Hi,

Any recommendation to get nice & reasonable priced stainless steel dining chairs?

Those with thin sleek legs.

TIA!

Hi, I discovered this shop by chance in Beach Road and am quite certain that I will get my dining chairs from them. The company name does not speak much of the company and design but I swear they have great and reasonable priced chairs. Best thing is...chairs are their main focus. Visit their site at www.comfortfurniture.com.sg

They have a lot of 'barcelona', 'kartell' designs kinda chairs. Read between the lines :notti:

Hi, I discovered this shop by chance in Beach Road and am quite certain that I will get my dining chairs from them. The company name does not speak much of the company and design but I swear they have great and reasonable priced chairs. Best thing is...chairs are their main focus. Visit their site at www.comfortfurniture.com.sg

They have a lot of 'barcelona', 'kartell' designs kinda chairs. Read between the lines :notti:

hi ilmare612, i was unable to locate Comfort Interior Design at Rochor Center Level 1 last weekend (cos on their website, it's stated there's 1 outlet at Rochor Center). Instead I found this particular furniture shop at level 2 going by the name of No. 1 something. Do you know if it's the same?

hi ilmare612, i was unable to locate Comfort Interior Design at Rochor Center Level 1 last weekend (cos on their website, it's stated there's 1 outlet at Rochor Center). Instead I found this particular furniture shop at level 2 going by the name of No. 1 something. Do you know if it's the same?

Hi Jopp, eh...I have no clue leh cos I only been to the one at Beach Road - Furniture Mall. Why din you go to that one or called them? Beach road quite near to rochor road wor. I planning to visit their sims avenue unit cos it seems to to their biggest outlet. But think I better call them too before gg down. That shop that you saw, does it seems anything like what you saw from their website?

Guest our-home
Hi Jopp, eh...I have no clue leh cos I only been to the one at Beach Road - Furniture Mall. Why din you go to that one or called them? Beach road quite near to rochor road wor. I planning to visit their sims avenue unit cos it seems to to their biggest outlet. But think I better call them too before gg down. That shop that you saw, does it seems anything like what you saw from their website?

Hi, we are looking for an armchair to add in our living room. So went to Comfort Design at The Plaza, Beach Road #01-322, tel: 6396-9275 and also, their flagship showroom at 110 Eunos Ave 7, Comfort Design Building, tel: 6747-7217. Much bigger and more selection for chairs at the Eunos showroom. Not sure about the opening hours, better to call and check first.

Wanted to drop by Gnee Hong, but it's closed today (Sunday). We went to the one at Blk 1071 Eunos Ave 5 #01-152. Should have called first ...

Hope these help.

Some of the things comfort design carries can get from Ghee Hong.. and the latter is cheaper is by at least 20-40%. No kidding.

Hi, we are looking for an armchair to add in our living room. So went to Comfort Design at The Plaza, Beach Road #01-322, tel: 6396-9275 and also, their flagship showroom at 110 Eunos Ave 7, Comfort Design Building, tel: 6747-7217. Much bigger and more selection for chairs at the Eunos showroom. Not sure about the opening hours, better to call and check first.

Wanted to drop by Gnee Hong, but it's closed today (Sunday). We went to the one at Blk 1071 Eunos Ave 5 #01-152. Should have called first ...

Hope these help.

Hi,

May I know where's Gnee Hong? Can give their address?

Thanks

Some of the things comfort design carries can get from Ghee Hong.. and the latter is cheaper is by at least 20-40%. No kidding.

But I think cheaper chairs come at the cost of lower quality used. Chrome legs instead of stainless steel, poor quality leather etc.

So a balance has to be found between cost and quality. Dont blindly buy the cheapest.