Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Ariston Storage Heater Vs Joven Storage Heater

Hi all,

just my feedback:

i was using ariston storage heater last time, 25L type.

And now in my new place, i used Joven storage, 25L also.

i realised that Joven is alot better than ariston.

Joven heat up water really fast. Almost like instant heater.

Ariston really must wait. 10 - 15 mins at least.

At first i thought for Joven, the worker turned some heat thermostat knob to the highest. But i realised there is no knob to adjust the thermostat.

For Joven, i just switch on the switch. take off my clothes, take my towel, just walk in the shower area and open the water tap. Bingo. i get real hot water out. always very hot. i got to quickly turn the tap to colder part of the tap to counterbalance the heat/cold water.

For Ariston, must really wait man...... really slow.... sometimes 10 mins also not enough. Often i suffer under cold water running from the shower.

So guys, get JOVEN!!!!

moreover, the heated water stays alot longer and heated in the storage, even after u switch off the heater for quite long time!!!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

never used ariston b4 but i concur with the joven. the horizontal tank does not have thermostat and its programmed to heat to abt 65 deg if my memory serves me right.

heating is at most 5 minutes for a decent warm bath and the insulation is good enough to keep it warm from early morn till when i knock off

never used ariston b4 but i concur with the joven. the horizontal tank does not have thermostat and its programmed to heat to abt 65 deg if my memory serves me right.

heating is at most 5 minutes for a decent warm bath and the insulation is good enough to keep it warm from early morn till when i knock off

Yes, i'm using the Joven horizontal type.

its really good!!

it can store the heated water for the whole day. I come back after work, its still hot.

Joven is using stainless steel tank, according to the sales / service center, it is able to retain hot/warm water for some time. One can turn on the heater on alternate days and still get hot/warm water. Not sure if Ariston have the same thing or not.

Joven is using stainless steel tank, according to the sales / service center, it is able to retain hot/warm water for some time. One can turn on the heater on alternate days and still get hot/warm water. Not sure if Ariston have the same thing or not.

oh yes. just recalled that some shops explained to me that Ariston tank is not stainless steel.

its some 'old-technology' kind of metal composite that is no longer popular in market. one shop even told me it's prone to leakage over a period of usage.

the new popular one is stainless steel, and also Joven's tank insulation technology is good.

The Ariston uses an enamelled tank. Guys, looking at the rating label to see what is the wattage on the Ariston & Joven and you will see why one heats up so much faster than the other. Remember, Ariston is made in Italy and Joven Malaysia. In Europe, they have requirements for energy efficiency etc etc that we don't bother about here. Look also at your electrical bills.

The Ariston uses an enamelled tank. Guys, looking at the rating label to see what is the wattage on the Ariston & Joven and you will see why one heats up so much faster than the other. Remember, Ariston is made in Italy and Joven Malaysia. In Europe, they have requirements for energy efficiency etc etc that we don't bother about here. Look also at your electrical bills.

precisely - if anyone could just do some searching in this forum - you will come across JOVEN leaking but NO problem from ariston.

Ariston is made in Vietnam!!

Joven is made in Malaysia.

which one will you trust? Vietnamese product or Malaysian one?

Another Joven retains heat much longer.... i'm using it and i know it

Joven got 10 yrs warranty... ariston got how many years warranty?

in fact i have used ariston b4. and i can tell the difference.

if u just switch on one time in 1 day for joven heater, and joven is able to keep the heat for 16 hours.... why not?

its better than you keep switching on 2-3 times in a day for ariston heater, right?

Edited by donut88

I am a ariston storage heater user. It is indeed true that the next day, the stored water is not that hot anymore..

Ariston is 5 yrs warranty, if im not mistaken...

I installed my 25l horizontal Joven heater today. I thought the startup is a bit slow but later realized that it has to do with distance of heater to the water point.

E.g. Shower point very close to heater=> very fast that u get heated water...

E.g. Wash basin... further.. it takes a while

Happen to test the heater. The good thing is that the water stay hot even after I turn it off (~5 hours ago). It could probably keep it hot for longer time.. yet to test...

Joven is goody..

The design of these heater all look similar. Probably jus as good for Ariston and the rest

• Like 1

I installed my 25l horizontal Joven heater today. I thought the startup is a bit slow but later realized that it has to do with distance of heater to the water point.

E.g. Shower point very close to heater=> very fast that u get heated water...

E.g. Wash basin... further.. it takes a while

Happen to test the heater. The good thing is that the water stay hot even after I turn it off (~5 hours ago). It could probably keep it hot for longer time.. yet to test...

Joven is goody..

The design of these heater all look similar. Probably jus as good for Ariston and the rest

Can pm me how much and from where you got Joven 25l horizontal? thanks